Introductions

Options

Replies

• StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I really wasn't going to introduce myself. I'm more of a lurker and you ladies seem WAY more fit than I am. My name is Trina, I'm 41 yrs. old and a mother of 2. My starting weight was a sluggish 400lbs. It was mainly due to a misdiagnosis and very hi dose of a medication that had the side effect of weight gain, lethargy and diabetes.. After 3 years on this drug, a great doctor got me off and I dropped about 50lbs. by walking alone. Then with the help of a great trainer (who helped me pro bono) I lost 100 lbs. in around 7 months. She was a weight lifter, and there my love of weights was born. I got to my lowest weight of 235..and stalled.. I probably wasn't eating enough.. but then I gained back to 250 (I had to stop seeing trainer as she had no time, was back in school for masters on kinesiology) and from there I just kept seeming to "bulk up" (see picture from last august in profile) I got scared and listened to a "fitness trainer" in one of those "vanity gyms" planet fitness, who told me I need to lower the amount of weight I was lifting and just do more reps.. up to 100 each set.. All that happened was I stayed fat but now I was flabby.. sigh.. I stopped going to the gym regularly, lost motivation and now I find myself at 280.. and stuck. I started getting back into working out, very unhappy to find I can't lift as much as I used to. I stumbled on this program and decided to give it a try. The food portion is going to be hard for me. I never understood the whole calorie thing and I don't eat vegtables or most food including fish regularly. What I eat is healthy but very limited. I have had 2 knee surgeries and a torn rotator cuff. It doesn't seem to hold me back much though.. I hope this works. I want to lose at least 90-100 more pounds.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I really wasn't going to introduce myself. I'm more of a lurker and you ladies seem WAY more fit than I am. My name is Trina, I'm 41 yrs. old and a mother of 2. My starting weight was a sluggish 400lbs. It was mainly due to a misdiagnosis and very hi dose of a medication that had the side effect of weight gain, lethargy and diabetes.. After 3 years on this drug, a great doctor got me off and I dropped about 50lbs. by walking alone. Then with the help of a great trainer (who helped me pro bono) I lost 100 lbs. in around 7 months. She was a weight lifter, and there my love of weights was born. I got to my lowest weight of 235..and stalled.. I probably wasn't eating enough.. but then I gained back to 250 (I had to stop seeing trainer as she had no time, was back in school for masters on kinesiology) and from there I just kept seeming to "bulk up" (see picture from last august in profile) I got scared and listened to a "fitness trainer" in one of those "vanity gyms" planet fitness, who told me I need to lower the amount of weight I was lifting and just do more reps.. up to 100 each set.. All that happened was I stayed fat but now I was flabby.. sigh.. I stopped going to the gym regularly, lost motivation and now I find myself at 280.. and stuck. I started getting back into working out, very unhappy to find I can't lift as much as I used to. I stumbled on this program and decided to give it a try. The food portion is going to be hard for me. I never understood the whole calorie thing and I don't eat vegtables or most food including fish regularly. What I eat is healthy but very limited. I have had 2 knee surgeries and a torn rotator cuff. It doesn't seem to hold me back much though.. I hope this works. I want to lose at least 90-100 more pounds.

I think you are exceedingly impressive! Down to 280 when you started out at 400?!? You lost the weight and still managed to stay in that range, that's awesome. Wow, look at those biceps!! That fitness trainer was an idiot, I'm sorry she stalled your progress. I'm glad you've joined us, and are not lurking, please share and then share some more, we need inspirations like you around here!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Christy. I'm 37 and from Indiana. I'm happily married and the mother of a 10 year-old girl, and a 9-year-old boy. I'm a high school guidance counselor with about 500 students in my caseload, so my days are certainly never boring!

I've been on MFP since May and have lost 20 lbs since then by watching my calories and exercising. I'm a Zumba addict, and I also like running, biking and Bob Harper DVDs. I'm 5'4" and currently 137 lbs. I feel so much better than I have in a long time!

I just recently heard about NROL4W and actually just completed my first work out today. I don't feel too bad yet...yet! We'll see how sore I am tomorrow and Friday! Glad to be in this group and I'm looking forward to getting ripped! :)
  • havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm nearly 30 (birthday is this coming Saturday!), 5'4", and live in Brooklyn. I work as a nanny and absolutely love my job! I reached my highest weight at some point last year, 170 was the highest I ever saw on the scale but as I didn't own one I suspect there was a point when I was closer to 180. When I turned 29, it was sort of wake up call to get the things I didn't like about my life changed before I hit the big 3-0. Not just my weight, lots of things. Now that I'm a week away, I feel I've done a pretty bang-up job of sorting it all out!

Before joining MFP I got my weight down to 150 by cutting out a lot of the junk I was eating and being slightly less lazy on my non-work days. I stopped drinking 5 sodas a day, eating sandwiches with more mayo than meat, and reigned in my rather extreme candy addiction. I have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend of going on 4 years who does nothing but encourage and aid me in reaching my goals. When I joined MFP, I started talking to him a LOT about the things I was going to do and he was so very helpful in helping me do them, and expressed much joy at my decision to do it in a healthy way. He quit buying me soda and candy on a daily basis, and started trying to enjoy healthier meals.

He also paid for me to join a gym (at my request), and I did a *kitten*-ton of cardio 3 or 4 times a week, with plans to incorporate strength training that never happened. I went along with the pre-formulated MFP suggestions and had my calories set to lose 1 pound a week, with plans to change to .5 pounds per week once I was within 10 of my goal. I did that for nearly 50 days before I realized I was eating way too little, MFP had me at 1360, which was below my BMR, and I was finding it exceptionally hard to meet my macros even when eating my exercise calories - and starting to get a little obsessive about it. So this weekend I decided to do some more research and serious reading and decided my whole plan was rubbish and I needed to change it ASAP. Sure I was losing weight (currently down to 146), but I felt like crap and had headaches all the time.

And that's where NROL comes in. I have yet to buy the book, but plan to dl it later today, as soon as I find the power cord for my nook. I have a meeting with a personal trainer at my gym today (made the appointment several weeks ago, just coincidental it coincides with the decision to change things up) and plan on having him show me the free weights room I've been scared to even walk past since joining the gym. I'm hoping he's familiar with NROL and can help me get started with that, it's a free personal training program the Y has where you get 4 meetings spaced 3 weeks apart to help get your started on your fitness goals. I've raised my calories to just below maintenance for now, it was a big jump from 1350 to 1800 (I think my maintenance is around 2000) but so far I'm finding it to be MUCH easier to meet my macros and I haven't had a headache since I started eating more. I'm seriously considering throwing my bathroom scale away, or at least putting it in the top of a closet.

I have a lot of these old band shirts from my younger, hipper days that are my real goal - I used to be in excellent shape and looked way hot in them, now I look like a sausage (but less like a sausage than this time last year!). I want to be able to finish a basic yoga class without modifying any poses because I can barely support my body weight with my arms. I want to be able to hoist myself onto our counter without having a muscle cramp for 2 days. I want to feel sexy in a bathing suit by the end of Feb. when I go on a cruise with that wonderful boyfriend of mine and my parents (who haven't seen me since I was my heaviest). THESE are my goals, not some # on a scale.

Sorry this wound up being so long!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm nearly 30 (birthday is this coming Saturday!), 5'4", and live in Brooklyn. I work as a nanny and absolutely love my job! I reached my highest weight at some point last year, 170 was the highest I ever saw on the scale but as I didn't own one I suspect there was a point when I was closer to 180. When I turned 29, it was sort of wake up call to get the things I didn't like about my life changed before I hit the big 3-0. Not just my weight, lots of things. Now that I'm a week away, I feel I've done a pretty bang-up job of sorting it all out!

Before joining MFP I got my weight down to 150 by cutting out a lot of the junk I was eating and being slightly less lazy on my non-work days. I stopped drinking 5 sodas a day, eating sandwiches with more mayo than meat, and reigned in my rather extreme candy addiction. I have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend of going on 4 years who does nothing but encourage and aid me in reaching my goals. When I joined MFP, I started talking to him a LOT about the things I was going to do and he was so very helpful in helping me do them, and expressed much joy at my decision to do it in a healthy way. He quit buying me soda and candy on a daily basis, and started trying to enjoy healthier meals.

He also paid for me to join a gym (at my request), and I did a *kitten*-ton of cardio 3 or 4 times a week, with plans to incorporate strength training that never happened. I went along with the pre-formulated MFP suggestions and had my calories set to lose 1 pound a week, with plans to change to .5 pounds per week once I was within 10 of my goal. I did that for nearly 50 days before I realized I was eating way too little, MFP had me at 1360, which was below my BMR, and I was finding it exceptionally hard to meet my macros even when eating my exercise calories - and starting to get a little obsessive about it. So this weekend I decided to do some more research and serious reading and decided my whole plan was rubbish and I needed to change it ASAP. Sure I was losing weight (currently down to 146), but I felt like crap and had headaches all the time.

And that's where NROL comes in. I have yet to buy the book, but plan to dl it later today, as soon as I find the power cord for my nook. I have a meeting with a personal trainer at my gym today (made the appointment several weeks ago, just coincidental it coincides with the decision to change things up) and plan on having him show me the free weights room I've been scared to even walk past since joining the gym. I'm hoping he's familiar with NROL and can help me get started with that, it's a free personal training program the Y has where you get 4 meetings spaced 3 weeks apart to help get your started on your fitness goals. I've raised my calories to just below maintenance for now, it was a big jump from 1350 to 1800 (I think my maintenance is around 2000) but so far I'm finding it to be MUCH easier to meet my macros and I haven't had a headache since I started eating more. I'm seriously considering throwing my bathroom scale away, or at least putting it in the top of a closet.

I have a lot of these old band shirts from my younger, hipper days that are my real goal - I used to be in excellent shape and looked way hot in them, now I look like a sausage (but less like a sausage than this time last year!). I want to be able to finish a basic yoga class without modifying any poses because I can barely support my body weight with my arms. I want to be able to hoist myself onto our counter without having a muscle cramp for 2 days. I want to feel sexy in a bathing suit by the end of Feb. when I go on a cruise with that wonderful boyfriend of mine and my parents (who haven't seen me since I was my heaviest). THESE are my goals, not some # on a scale.

Sorry this wound up being so long!

Welcome to the board!! Sounds like you're doing great so far with those life changes. That's great that you're taking advantage of the personal trainer. I am sure he/she will be very helpful. If he doesn't know about this program, just show him the book and have him look at the exercises. This way he can show you how to do them properly. Good luck!!

I'm from Brooklyn too originally. I was born there but my parents moved to Staten Island when I was 2. I moved to North Carolina 4 years ago though. Living in NY was getting too stressful. Life is much better now.
  • Devlynn323
    Options
    Well, here goes. My name is Devi. And like most of you on here, I am a mother. My two little ones are what motivate me to be a better person. Diet and excercise have always been a huge part of my life. But not in the way that they probably should be. What i mean is that i am simply not setting a good example for my children. My "normal" program is to eliminate calories and burn even more through aggressive cardio. Well, how many calories do you cut before you just can anymore? Thats how I feel. What I am doing is not working. That point really hit home when my lovley very healthy 9 year old daughter mentioned she needed to lose weight. That was my wake up call. I am not setting the right example. I dont want to pass my insecurities on to her.

At 6 feet tall and 157 pounds I understand that I am not overweight. Do i have the body I desire? No. This is not to say that I am not happy with how i look, I just know that I can look better. I will admit that i have become a slave to the number on the scale. There are two parts of me that are always at odds. My logical and my emotional side. They can be bitter enemies. Logically I know that I am fit and healthy. Emotionally I see the pics of these beautiful hollywood bodies and desire that for myself. Despite the fact that i know the photos have been altered. I am embarking on this journey to become strong and healthy. i've been following a strict diet of only 1450 calories. (so stupid i know) and i must admit that to see that my body needs closer to 2000 is mind boggling. It seems to go against everything that i know. My life will change from this day forward. My bathroom scale is no more. My loving boyfriend has since confiscated it. No longer will i be a slave to the scale. Weight training and EATING will be my new friends. My daughter will have an example. And a damn good one!!
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, here goes. My name is Devi.

Awesome! Welcome to the group! :smile: I hope that you enjoy following the NROL. I certainly have! It is a big change going from a low calorie diet to 2000+, but you will get used to it and you will notice that your body is HUNGRY for that food!

In the beginning of the program, I was also shocked by how much food you must eat and for the first week or so, I felt like I was stuffing myself because I didn't feel hungry every time that I ate. Now, about three weeks in, I get hungry for my next meal or snack every time. I feel like this is a sign that my body is changing and using all those nutrients I'm putting in.

Good for you! Your post is inspiring to me, and I think it's great that you have such support from your family as well! :smile: Good luck!
  • Devlynn323
    Options
    Well, here goes. My name is Devi.

Awesome! Welcome to the group! :smile: I hope that you enjoy following the NROL. I certainly have! It is a big change going from a low calorie diet to 2000+, but you will get used to it and you will notice that your body is HUNGRY for that food!

In the beginning of the program, I was also shocked by how much food you must eat and for the first week or so, I felt like I was stuffing myself because I didn't feel hungry every time that I ate. Now, about three weeks in, I get hungry for my next meal or snack every time. I feel like this is a sign that my body is changing and using all those nutrients I'm putting in.

Good for you! Your post is inspiring to me, and I think it's great that you have such support from your family as well! :smile: Good luck!
  • Devlynn323
    Options
    Thanks! I've read through a few of your posts and you seem to really have it together. Your story sounds similar to mine. Lots of cardio, limiting calories, with very little results. Its refreshing to know that I can eat again. Oh i cant wait to really dive into this. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow and plan to start my week 1 on Monday. Thanks for your support. Good luck on your journey as well.

Devi
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello

thought i would add my name to the rosta.

I'm Kat, i'm 28 and have been slacking somewhat in my efforts to drop 50lbs.
    I've been counting my cals which works for the most part but the exercise thing never quiet got itself together for me.
    I hate cardio, mostly as i find it hard and then give up or do not give 100%. I tried running and jillian. Most of the time i avoided the gym making up excuses or letting my OH distract me.

But something has changed now. I have set my own blog and set mini weekly food related challenges and have been reading about strong women . I booked a session with a trainer who is very pro women lifting weights as she does the same. I found that i like the challenge of lifting and now i am always eager to get to the gym at lunch.

I started New Rules today following the exercise plan with the aim of doing HIIT on my off days to get the cardio in that i hate.
    My cals are set to drop 1lb a week still until i am on track with cleaner eating, then i think i will make the switch.

Fingers crossed!
  • aripak
    aripak Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I'm Ariana. I'm happy to find some others who enjoy weight lifting/the NROL4W program.

I started stage 1 last year but injured myself I believe due to some postural issues stemming from sitting at a computer all day (I'm a graphic designer).

Anyways, I'm almost done with stage 1, no injuries (yay) and making some really good progress for the first time in quite awhile.

My goal is to lose the extra fat so I can see all the hard work I've been doing and be able to do a pull-up!!

Thanks for starting the group!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I'm Ariana. I'm happy to find some others who enjoy weight lifting/the NROL4W program.

I started stage 1 last year but injured myself I believe due to some postural issues stemming from sitting at a computer all day (I'm a graphic designer).

Anyways, I'm almost done with stage 1, no injuries (yay) and making some really good progress for the first time in quite awhile.

My goal is to lose the extra fat so I can see all the hard work I've been doing and be able to do a pull-up!!

Thanks for starting the group!

Welcome to the group and back to New Rules! Yay for not re-injuring yourself! Good luck on your journey. But since you've already had an injury make sure you listen to your body. If something hurts, don't do it!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I recognize a lot of you from the previous threads on the message board. Nice to see this group has been formed!

I'm Kathy, 41, and I'm married with two daughters 8 and 5 years old. I started NROLFW back in July and pretty much completed stage 1, although not in the timeline in the book. I have to go at my own pace, while balancing work, kids, house, etc. I was also trying to maintain a running routine, too. Around the time I finished stage 1, I was in phys. therapy for my IT band, and the therapist didn't recommend lunges. So I kind of coasted through stage 2, doing the moves that I could without making things worse. I just recently started stage 3, and I really enjoyed getting back on track. Again, I will have to go at my own pace. I love having a program to tell me what moves to do, so I don't get stuck in a rut of using the same machines over and over (as I did for years on the nautilus machines). I also love having my tried and true favorites from previous stages. So if the gym is really busy, I can do those and walk out feeling great.

I've also been swimming and trying to maintain running. My friend has some races planned for next year, so I've got to figure out how to increase my distance. One awesome benefit of NROLFW, it makes my legs actually feel stronger when I run. I LOVE that!!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I recognize a lot of you from the previous threads on the message board. Nice to see this group has been formed!

I'm Kathy, 41, and I'm married with two daughters 8 and 5 years old. I started NROLFW back in July and pretty much completed stage 1, although not in the timeline in the book. I have to go at my own pace, while balancing work, kids, house, etc. I was also trying to maintain a running routine, too. Around the time I finished stage 1, I was in phys. therapy for my IT band, and the therapist didn't recommend lunges. So I kind of coasted through stage 2, doing the moves that I could without making things worse. I just recently started stage 3, and I really enjoyed getting back on track. Again, I will have to go at my own pace. I love having a program to tell me what moves to do, so I don't get stuck in a rut of using the same machines over and over (as I did for years on the nautilus machines). I also love having my tried and true favorites from previous stages. So if the gym is really busy, I can do those and walk out feeling great.

I've also been swimming and trying to maintain running. My friend has some races planned for next year, so I've got to figure out how to increase my distance. One awesome benefit of NROLFW, it makes my legs actually feel stronger when I run. I LOVE that!!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow!

Glad t have you join us!! Sorry to hear that you had an IT band injury, they can certainly be painful.

Looks like we've had quite a few additions over the past week or so, that's awsome!!!
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Alex, I am a student that is completely done with being overweight and is now interested in building muscle. I have ordered this book and I can't wait to get it. I am investing in my health and I know it depends on me how much it pays off. I am doing this because I want the hot body I never had and the confidence and health that comes with it.

For the past several months I have been pushing myself and continuously trying to find workouts and anything else that will help me reach my goal. Only around the beginning of December was I turned onto weight training. I have researched for days and almost weeks to see if maybe this will work for me. After asking advice on a message board on MFP, someone suggested this book to me and now I am trying it. I've made it my misson to start in January at a gym and get this all to work for me. After reading much about what people have to say I think it will.

I am so pumped and I can't wait to get this book and get started! I even have a friend to do this with me. I plan on getting the book, making notes, planning and then putting everything in action.
  • sadiesimp
    sadiesimp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall!
    I'm Sadie and I am starting this program TODAY! I got the book in the mail a few days ago. When I ordered it, I had planned on waiting till January to start but after reading it (...couldn't really put it down!) I immediately changed my mind. I'm a part-time grad student and a part-time fitness instructor who teaches a variety of classes each week including Zumba, Aqua Zumba, Hip Hop Hustle, Total Body Sculpt, Low Impact Aerobics, and more whenver needed. One concern I have about this program is overtraining since I teach between 8-12 other fitness classes each week....BUT I think this will be a welcomed challenge as an instructor to focus more on cueing and "teaching without doing" in regards to my classes and their own workouts.

Other than that...I'm a 27 year old southern gal who really loves her pizza and beer and ice cream so I know the diet portion of this program of reducing my 'junky carbs' for more healthy carbs and proteins is going to be a challenge (...but honestly, those things have really been my challenge all along!). I have used the cardio and weight machines in gyms for years but have never ventured over into the REAL free weights section because of the intimidation factor, but that will change today! :smile:
  • VinVenture
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vinnie, I've been lifting independently for about 6 months (as a result of joining Fitocracy, and learning a whoooole lot about fitness.)

Having heard the massive love there is for this book, I decided to borrow it from a friend. After having read two chapters, it was written humorously, the science checked out, I'd keep lifting and just eating more - I bought it for my kindle. This was last night, and it was an interesting read.

Problems for me are #1 - I need to re-plan the diet a bit, considering lack of available diet/light/low-fat/categories of food in my country. Thankfully, I can just sit and do this all through the holiday break.

I'm an engineering student, fond of lifting, and atm I lift five times a week. Will start NROLFW after the break, due to exams, lack of place to work out during the holidays and getting to plan it out properly before starting. I'm 5'4", weigh ~130 lbs, want to drop ~10 lbs and get stronger. Weight loss isn't that big of a deal as long as I get stronger, fitter and slimmer. (Scales are a bit arbitrary, but interesting to observe. Daily, I fluctuate with about 3 lbs throughout the day)

Never did take proper before/after pics before lifting in general (as this was rather random and for fun), and now I'll get a chance to see the proper improvements of this discipline. Can't wait to start, hope this wasn't too long.
  • koolmum
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm a 39 (turning 40 in about 6 months ~ Yikes) year old mom to a 7 and a 5 year old. I just got certified as a personal trainer and am looking to start training clients in January. I think NROL will compliment my current training program nicely. I love, love, love lifting!

I'm pretty happy with my current weight but would like to get cut! (LOL ~ just being honest here)

<<<< so, I guess that will be my before picture

Let's do this!
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm Lex, married 4 years (almost), we have a puppy named Gem (hence the SN).
    I'm 24 and this is my third real attempt at fitness in my life (lasting more than a couple of weeks). In high school I swam twice a week but never got very good, in 2008 I tried running but wasn't going about it right and got discouraged.

I'm 5'3" and weigh 125 lbs, I'd like to lose another 10 lbs, but that's not my priority. I'm sick & tired of being weak! My priority is fitness.
    I joined the gym in September and since then have been trying out various fitness classes and increasing my basic fitness level, but I have never been very strong or fast or endurant or agile or flexible or good at aiming/catching things. I have ALWAYS been picked last for every team in every sport in every class.
    I have been getting stronger, braver and more confident. I eventually decided to buy the book and summoned the courage to start stage 1 and go into the weights room. I have committed to a French running program similar to C25K 3 times per week, so I have decided to do 2 lifting sessions per week for now, and do one "fun" class at the gym (dance or aquagym or something else) once a week and rest one.
    To give you an idea of my starting level, on workout stage 1 A1, I did 31 lbs and I don't think I could have done much more, I did the step ups with 2x6.5 lb dumbells, the cable row I did 33 lb, I was able to complete the prone jackknife without too much trouble since I have been going to pilates class for 3 months now and I've done it before, and I did the pushups with my hands on the bench and felt like I was going to die after 15.
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I joined this group about a little while ago but haven't introduced myself because I haven't been ready. BUt I've made some decisions so here I am!

My biggest motivation is the ability to keep up with my partner. He has always been active it's nothing for him to pick up and go. The idea of heavy lifting intrigued him so we're embarking on this path together :) In addition to NROL4W, I'm starting Karate and doing yoga. Once I feel in a bit better shape, I'll probably pick up some running.

At my heaviest I was 199 lbs. I told myself that I wouldn't cross that barrier and joined Weight Watchers online for a while. I lost 25 lbs in four months and mostly kept it off over the following two years. I'd love to say tat I've hit a plateau but the truth is that I haven't been able to stick to anything since.

I think this regime will be different. The diet is pretty much what I'm already doing, just more of it and adding protein shakes. And I've always loved strength training more than cardio, so I don't see this being too much of a stretch for me.

I picked up the book a couple of weeks ago and a looking forward to starting my first workout on Sunday! I've reduced my deficit 10 0.5 lbs a week and am set up a 40/30/30 split. It'll be interesting watching all the numbers, not just the calories.

I've got some almost-200 lbs before pictures from when I started P90X, but none from today. Hell, even my profile pic is fro March. I'l take some this weekend before I begin.

Shlobee