Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week 17

Options

Replies

• Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW: 180.6....gain of 1.2 lb. Didn't suprise me as I went over my points this week. I am proud of the fact that while I went over....I didn't do it royally as I have in the past...points reset today and back on track....want to kick the 180's to the curb forever!!!! Hope you are all doing well. Congrats to those with good losses and congrats to all of us for keeping on trying even when we fall down...you all rock!!!!
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CW 148.4 A small loss but a loss.:blushing: Still making progress and I will reach my goal just not as soon as I had hoped. I am thrilled with the progress that I have made. I never really thought I would do as well as I have. For some reason mfp and I just clicked and I keep making slow steady progress. Hope everyone is doing well. I know it is hard this time of year. I have been busy and have not been able to keep as much as I like but I still log everything every day. Hope Jenn is ok. Good luck everyone as we get closer to our deadline and make it or not it has been a great experience with so many positive people who are always so encouraging.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 129.8 again!! Not sure how since I haven't exercised in several days & been eating badly! Just happy to be in. The 120s
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 186 (down 0.2lbs)

Feels like I'm starting another plateau :/
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i had no loss last week, i think i got depressed about it and didn't weigh in here....but i did better this week!

last week - 192
    this week - 198.6

week's loss - 2.4lbs :drinker:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw:177

1 more pound gone - :)
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 149. :grumble: At least it's no gain!
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    Cw 169.8
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Cw:187.6

So I've realized how much you guys motivate me and I deffinatley think we should startanither challenge after this. Maybe a "no scale" challenge or a "once a month weigh in" so we can all kick our nasty little habit of hoping on the scale everyday.
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Current weight 180.8lb
    loss of 1.2lb this week!
    Well done to those who have lost and keep going to those who haven't, you will get there in the end X
    :flowerforyou:
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    current weight :316
    I had quite a time with this but made it this far!yay
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Binged 5 days in a row. Today's weigh in was 153.8.

It's terrifying that It takes me 6 weeks to lose 3 pounds, and 5 days to put it back on.

I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm come too far to go back. I need to find out what happened to my self-control and determination and get it back.
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    CW: 126.5 Half pound loss. I guess it beats nothing.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Binged 5 days in a row. Today's weigh in was 153.8.

It's terrifying that It takes me 6 weeks to lose 3 pounds, and 5 days to put it back on.

I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm come too far to go back. I need to find out what happened to my self-control and determination and get it back.
    I binged today as well....now I feel gross. Back on track tomorrow. You are right....you have come too far...don't give up!!!!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Not sure what week we are on anymore but current weight is 146.5. Short of a Christmas miracle I won't hit my goal by the 25th. But I'll be 15 pounds closer to my goal!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Binged again yesterday, that's 6 days. But I think I've got some fire back so I'm planning on making today a much better day! Wish me luck! :ohwell: I'm nervous!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 174.5.

Has anyone heard from Jen???? I hope she's fine.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!!! It's such a busy time, I am focusing on making sure I am logging in here and getting to the gym as much as possible!!!! I have been traveling for work alot this last week...but making sure I get to the hotel treadmill...OK I have had some wine...but still making sure to get that exercise!!!!!

Keep up the good work girls...Kristin...you just might beat me....I am still going for it! I am keeping in mind that the holidays involve 1 or 2 days.....I am trying to keep that thought of ..."oh it's the holidays, I can have that!!!" out of my mind :bigsmile:

Make Good choices

:heart: Judy
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Judy - You have been one of my motivators. When I have started falling in to that celebrate the holiday with food idea I have been thinking of all that exercise you have been logging in & it has pushed me to get up and burn a few calories. I have done my share of celebrating, but nothing like in the past. :blushing: My other big motivator has been getting close to our Christmas goal.

Keep on making good decisions with food, exercise & water. It all adds up!! And - Even if we don't quite make goal it won't be long in coming as long as we keep on keeping on - and we will definitly do that!!

Oh - I was hoping you would tell more about going to the Biggest Loser Finale - That sounded so cool!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey CCC ~ Well last night I realized I need to go to more weight training classes!! The step circut..step 3 minutes then weights then step etc. Kicked my butt... I am sore today...which is good. I have been exercising alot but I think I am too comfortable and need to push on to the next level!

:blushing: Kristin..Thanks it makes me feel so good I can be helpful to others, that keeps me going too :bigsmile: I am really focusing on what exercise I can do so just incase a cookie jumps in my mouth it won't be that big of a deal. Today I have an annual Christmas lunch with some work girl friends. I am sure I will make good choices since all of us are enjoying a healthy lifestyle :wink:

The BIGGEST LOSER FINALE, was soooooo FUN!!! I went with a couple of friends who signed up to be seat fillers. I ended up with a pretty good seat..but was right by the main prompter so didn't make it on TV. Dolvett is sooo cute and sweet...kind of short though. Wow didn't they all look just fantastic!!!??? Next season looks like it will be a good one....I loved Bob and Santa, I hope Bob doesn't kill him:laugh: They had raffles during the commercials..I didn't win anything:frown: They even gave a week at the BL Resort in Malibu!!!!! When we left we got a goodie bag with protein powders and a britta sportbottle...I have been wanting one of those. I am going to make sure I get to go to the next finale GOOD FUN!!!! and inspiration :bigsmile:

Hey...try to eat extra fruits and veggies..drink water.... are you still saving your $5 per week??? I'm signing up for Hot Yoga with my Dough $$$$.

Have a Great Day :heart: Judy