Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week 17

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW: 183. Ughh...a gain, but I had pigged out several days. Had cravings like nobody's business!!! Now I feel back in control and have had a healthy breakfast and lunch....yummy steamed chicken and veggies from local chinese resteraunt with some garlic sauce on the side. Now am comfortable and will have dinner at church later..self serve..heavy on the salad, light on the strogonoff.
    Hope you are all doing well and having a good weekend.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 184.8

Down 1.2lbs! :smile:

So is next week our final week???

And has ANYONE heard from Jenn? I'm worried.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 224.4

down 1 lb :smile:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 175

I feel like I am accepting an award - really it is an award to myself! But I definitely DO want to thank the CCC members for motivating me to keep on keeping on. All of this to say - Today I have officially met my Christmas Goal!!! There are definitely more goals in my future, but today I will be happy about meeting this one. When I set my goal in July I wasn't sure it would happen, and I really felt like I was putting myself out there. Here I am 35 pounds lighter than I was in July & lovin' it!!! I really want all of you to feel this joy too so I will be pushing you and me to keep it going!!! Have a Sensational Sunday Everyone!!!!

And Jenn -- I am missing you & I am worried about you - Hope you are alright.
  • pinkita
    Options

I feel like I am accepting an award - really it is an award to myself! But I definitely DO want to thank the CCC members for motivating me to keep on keeping on. All of this to say - Today I have officially met my Christmas Goal!!! There are definitely more goals in my future, but today I will be happy about meeting this one. When I set my goal in July I wasn't sure it would happen, and I really felt like I was putting myself out there. Here I am 35 pounds lighter than I was in July & lovin' it!!! I really want all of you to feel this joy too so I will be pushing you and me to keep it going!!! Have a Sensational Sunday Everyone!!!!

So proud of you, Kiristin, congratulations!!! :drinker: <--- toasting with coffee, not alcohol :wink:

Linda
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: WOW KRISTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a WINNER!!!! I am really happy for you!!!!!!!!!! I still have 3 pounds to go but I feel like a winner too:happy: This group has been great and a huge part of my success!!!

I am planning on starting a new Group in January.....then once I hit my goal...another 15 pounds...I am going to start a maintance group...keeping it off I my experience is the hardest part!!!

Keep working hard during the holidays everyone!!! I had a party last night....enjoyed my wine, had some appetizers and a couple cookies, made sure I exercised to get some extra calories:wink: Today I think I will take a 3-4 mile walk maybe some dumbells too :happy:

Happy Sunday Girls :drinker:
  • kristinkt
    Options
    Thanks Judy - I agree that we are all winners (losers of pounds/inches). I would love to joing your new group. I'll keep a lookout for it. I have already been thinking of where to go next. Quitting is not an option for me. Even though I do think I have put in the hard work it takes, it just seems this time around with MFP I have not reached the point of defeat and jumping off the wagon like I usually get once I have lost 20-30 pounds on a program (fill in the blank for the name of a diet plan). I feel pumped to start this new year off with a plan!!

What kinds of exercises are you getting in with the dumbells? (how heavy are your weights?)
  • kristinkt
    Options
    Thanks Linda - I treated myself to a cup of coffee this morning too.:drinker:
  • Sugs94
    Options

Yahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Sugs94
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: WOW KRISTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a WINNER!!!! I am really happy for you!!!!!!!!!! I still have 3 pounds to go but I feel like a winner too:happy: This group has been great and a huge part of my success!!!

I am planning on starting a new Group in January.....then once I hit my goal...another 15 pounds...I am going to start a maintance group...keeping it off I my experience is the hardest part!!!

Keep working hard during the holidays everyone!!! I had a party last night....enjoyed my wine, had some appetizers and a couple cookies, made sure I exercised to get some extra calories:wink: Today I think I will take a 3-4 mile walk maybe some dumbells too :happy:

Happy Sunday Girls :drinker:
    WTG Judy...keep up the good work. I would love to join a new group...esp since I found my motivation finally!!!!
  • pinkita
    Options
    I'd love a new group/goal/challenge for us too... though I have quite a ways to go before reaching goal, so I have a while before I have to worry about maintenance, but I'm hoping to be at goal by this time next year :smile:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi CCC Friends!! Great job hanging in there!!!

I had such a great day today! I have been sooooooo busy and today it was hard to believe I didn't have ANYTHING planned!!! We had our party last night...so I slept till 10 :noway: It was beautiful!!! Then I enjoyed coffee and MFP...then I got alittle Christmas shopping done and opps spent $50 on myself buying some work out tops and a couple other things... I am a bargin shopper :tongue: Then got home laced up my running shoes and walked ran the hills around my house :bigsmile: Now the fire is going and my daughter and I are catching some Survivor...then we are going to watch a movie....AAAHHHHHH I am feeling good:bigsmile:

I will post my new group here for anyone who wants to join!!! I think the groups are a key...You guys are AWESOME...Thanks for being there :heart: :heart:

Thanks to Jenn for starting this group!!! I am hoping all is well with her and her family :heart: :heart: Have a Great evening ~ Judy
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

It sure is hard to believe how long we've been working together on this challenge. I sure miss Jenn, and am thankful to her for bringing us all together for this.

I always appreciated all the hard work that she put into the charts! However, I can do without the charts now. I would just like her to come on by again. I hope her and her family are fine.

One week left in this challenge! Can you believe it! Wow! We've all come a long way! But, most importantly, despite what the number on the scale says, we all stuck with it and together for all these months!

You all deserve to pat yourselves on your backs for a job well done! I'm going to go pat myself on my back also!

Take care everyone!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Glad to see people are doing well. :wink:

I had a GREAT week in terms of eating right and exercising. No more binges and I went to the gym and have been getting in some nice workouts. :wink:

But, alas, the scale has not been appreciative. :sad: 3-ish weeks ago I had gotten down to 151.4. :love: Then I went on my one week binge and was up to 152.8. :ohwell: Then I had my great week and was expecting a kick-*kitten* loss, and NOPE! :huh: Now the stubborn scale says 155.8! :grumble: :grumble: :sad: I'm totally bummed, but going back to the gym in a few minutes. I'm hoping I'm just bloated or something, but I don't usually gain weight during TOM (I know, I'm the odd ball out on that one). I'll weigh again on Friday and I'll be expecting a loss by then!
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CW 147
    I am so thrilled with this group. The encouragement has been great! While I am 7 pounds short of my Christmas goal I am 19 pounds closer than when I joined the group and 34 pounds closer than when I joined MFP. I am so excited for those who met their goal and I will be there soon. Thanks to all.
    KC
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'mmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..............

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/423808-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-week-22
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    Jenn I am so glad you are back I was worried a out you. The chart looks awesome. I am so proud of everyone. I ended the challenge at 125lbs but I have lost inches. I went down a couple paint sizes. I am going to miss everyone.