Introduce Yourself!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• melissapaige84
    melissapaige84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Melissa. I'm 29. I'm in Charlotte, NC. Had VSG on March 20, 2013. So far, I'm down 77 lbs (including 12 pre-op). I have about 40 more lbs to reach my ultimate goal. Just started c25k program and some strength training. I've been a bit slack with exercise but have tried different things here and there. I'm hoping the walking/running program will really help me reach my goal.
  • Dezi09087
    Options
    Hi I'm Deseree,

I had the Sleeve done on 8/19/13 and as of today 9/24/13 I have lost 20 pounds!. I lost a few before surgery too. I'm on my first stall BLAH!!! LOL I live in Inglewood CA. Kaiser Insurance with Dr Um
  • Mlberkow
    Mlberkow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Michele from Atlanta. I was sleeved on April 5th, 2013 by Dr. Paul Macik at Northside Hospital. I am down 87.5 lbs. Please feel free to friend me!
  • countrygal1031
    countrygal1031 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Shannon. I live on the border between Jersey and PA. I am in the early stages of Dr's appointments that I need to complete before my Insurance approves and I can schedule the surgery. I am super excited for this and I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. I have recently been diagnosed with Celiacs Disease and I am hoping that I can run into someone one here who has gone through the surgery and has any pointers for me. I have always been overweight and no matter how much I lose I gain it all back plus some. I have been reading alot of articles and blogs about everyone's experiances and it just motivates me more. Congratulations to all of you who have had the surgery and have made this change in your lives. I cannot wait to take that leap!!!
  • losinit4evermore
    losinit4evermore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I was sleeved on 9/9/2013. No problems at all and am out walking for the first time in a long time:-)
  • losinit4evermore
    losinit4evermore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Marge - just noticed we were sleeved on the same day. Hope your journey is going well.
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm shon I was sleeved on August 12th this year. I have lost 50lbs so far. Hoping for continued success.