Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have just finished my day 15. combination of 30 ds li and 4 circuits of nmtz, I just did the last 4 circuits in nmtz. i can now feel some muscle soreness.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    OK so I haven't posted here in a few days but I am still chugging along with my shred. Level 2 Day 1 completed yesterday and Ill be doing day 2 today along with my additional cardio :) My 3 month weigh in is tomorrow and as of 12/30 I was 2 pounds away from meeting the 10 pound goal. :) Can't wait to see the measurements!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have dropped off the map with this challenge. Unfortunately my Nan died suddenly on new year's day and last week I flew back to Ireland for the funeral. I started back at work after Xmas yesterday and I've been exhausted although I did make it to the gym today, so I am hoping to get back with JM in the next day or two.

Damn you lot that stuck out the challenge must be so foxy now!!!xx
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 20. I do believe that BFBM is my favorite workout of this series.... I did get her new dvd in the mail today, think I will sub it in for tomorrow's workout.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D18 done
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 16, did a Turbo Jam workout today. Felt good to do a change up of something different and with a little better music, lol!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have dropped off the map with this challenge. Unfortunately my Nan died suddenly on new year's day and last week I flew back to Ireland for the funeral. I started back at work after Xmas yesterday and I've been exhausted although I did make it to the gym today, so I am hoping to get back with JM in the next day or two.

So sorry to hear that. Take good care of yourself -- we're still here!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Jeesh, what a month! Sick twice in three weeks. Finally up and around.

NMTZ Day 17 Done

Still going to stick with my plan to alternate cardio and strength, but I'll check in regularly. Sorry I disappeared for a few days -- took Sunday off for rest then was sick Mon/Tues.

Looks like everybody's really sticking with it! Progress not perfection, right??
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear that. Take good care of yourself -- we're still here!

Bless, thank you. Today I am shattered again and did no workout at all!!! I will get going in the morning though. I have just bought 2 more JM dvds, Killer Buns and RI30, so I have these to look forward to!xx
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    Day 21 in the bag! Substituted in ES&S, did level 1 and most of level 2, tough workout! I was pretty impressed with myself...very few of the modifiers!

Have a good night!
  • jam1010
    Options
    day 16 done!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I'm mixing the days all around to incorporate more cardio-- DAY 20 BFBM done!

Got a great calorie burn. Sticking with my plan to alternate strength/cardio each day. If I have any energy left after work I'll do a 30DS....

Everyone is really sticking with this. Soooo impressive!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: This is NOT an easy challenge! Be proud of what you've done!
  • tammihart
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday

D20 & D22 done!

JM is interesting when listening to Motley Crue while you workout.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options

JM is interesting when listening to Motley Crue while you workout. :devil: :devil: :smokin: :smokin: :devil: :devil: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

OMG, you made me laugh so hard!!!

It beats those crappy soundtracks!
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    Day 23 finished!
  • jam1010
    Options
    Day 17 complete. I so love it now.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Is it just me or does Jillian have girl crushes on all her back up girls??? lol

Short on time this morning, early business meeting.

Day 18 30DS (subbed RI30 Week 2)

Have a great day everyone! See you tomorrow!

YAY FRIDAY!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing great. Happy Friday!!!! Im still along with you guys :) Doing my shred. L2D5 tonight!!!, This Sunday and Monday are double workout days for me so I can be done with this level on Monday, Rest Tuesday and start Level 3 on Thursday!!!!
  • tammihart
    Options
    D23 done!
    BF,BM KICKS MY BUTT!! But I love the calorie burn on HRM.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day17, 4 Circuits of NMTZ.........done!

Day18, 30DS...............done!

I am so glad to be back in a routine! Feels so freakin' good to have a workout completed and done for the day!!!!

TGIF my friends!!!! :flowerforyou: