Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    day 26 done and only 4 to go. I'll be glad when it's done ;-)
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 24. I find it amazing how much my endurance has improved. I completed the whole Dvd with no quick breaks and the only thing I modified was the second set of the moving planks!

I am not loosing any weight, but that doesn't shock me, I am just proud that I am getting the workouts in :bigsmile:
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Just got home last night from my trip to see my parents. Took my time on the drive home so it took 3 days. I'm so far behind but I'm gonna get back into it. I decided to not try and double up all my workouts till I get caught up, but just do the challenge for longer. That way I don't intimidate myself or discourage myself. I'm giving myself the weekend to recover from the drive then Monday I'll be back in the game with D18, hoping thats ok.
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    Day 25 was completed on Sat. Took yesterday off, looking forward to day 27 later tonight :smile:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Day 25 done, split between yesterday and today. Planned to do both yesterday but sometimes life gets in the way!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 18 finished today.getting so behind again.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Took a couple days off...my BF's son was in town and we were busy entertaining. Made up for it today by doing JM's Shred It with Weights -- she uses kettle bells (which I love) and the DVD has 2 workouts, level 1 and 2. I hadn't done it before and did both and OMG am I sweating like a pig!

So, day 19 done for me (SIWW instead of NMTZ). Still trying to mix things up for maximum results.

Looks like everybody is really rocking it! Cheers to you all! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Just got home last night from my trip to see my parents. Took my time on the drive home so it took 3 days. I'm so far behind but I'm gonna get back into it. I decided to not try and double up all my workouts till I get caught up, but just do the challenge for longer. That way I don't intimidate myself or discourage myself. I'm giving myself the weekend to recover from the drive then Monday I'll be back in the game with D18, hoping thats ok.

We're all doing what we can...the best we can. The good news is you're still here!

I agree doubling up on this challenge is really hard. I did it for a few days and wore myself out. It's double the work of doing just a 30DS or RI30 challenge, so easy does it. I keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race. Welcome back!
  • jls1661
    Options
    Ok I'm back in the game, just finished D18. Did Extreme Shed and Shred, ooooooh it's only been a week or so and I feel so out of practice. For Christmas santa got me a Wii and Jillian's workout game, so I'm gonna try it out later and see how it is. I probably won't use it to sub for any of these workouts, but thought it was pretty cool. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day19 30DS, level 1, with 3 Circuits of NMTZ! Felt so good when I finished! Got pretty shaky during the end of the second video, but felt so good since I didn't get a workout in over the weekend.
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    30 days done Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    SW 151.9, today 144.4 = 7.5 pounds
    3 inches lost (waist)
    Was worth it and my body looks toned:-)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Day 23 NMTZ and man does that workout kick my butt!

Hope everybody is having a great day!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    3 inches lost (waist)

those are fabulous results!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • leslielynn1979
    Options
    AT the beginning of Jan, I tried 30 Day Shred. Did that for a couple weeks, hit every level and got bored with it so I switched to Ripped in 30. Yesterday was my first day on Level 1. Starting weight 123 but am looking to mostly tone and get more lean muscle:) Good Luck to you ALL!
  • jls1661
    Options
    D-19 done, NMTZ. I almost forgot how intense that one is, but it's done and I'm feeling good. Still a little shaky from not moving all that much in the car, but this is really helping.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Life has been mad since my last post here, I have now done 2 days of shred level 2, goodness knows where that leaves me in the grand scheme of things, I am trying to get back in the game, or somewhere in it!!!

What results are people seeing?

xx
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    I skipped out on day 27 yesterday to go to a zumba class, but just completed it today! Substituted SIWW for 30DS, it is one of my fav workouts too!

Have a great night
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    3 inches lost (waist)

That's so awesome!! Way to go :drinker:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my workout yesterday. did the BFBM for my day 19.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Took a day off from Jillian -- did elliptical instead. I pulled my lower lat doing my workout on Tuesday so I tried to avoid using my lats today to rest them. Back at it tomorrow.

Good work tomorrow!!!!