New Year, New Challenge

Options

Replies

• torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I really need a kick start to the new year!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Happy to see more people on board! The challenge starts tomorrow! Yeah!! Happy New Year to all! See you in 2012 :bigsmile:
  • Littlered9
    Options
    Hey! Where will we find the info. come tomorrow? I never get any updates on this thread. Wonder if my settings are wrong. Just happened to check here today. Thanks!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    this could prove interesting :)
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I like this!
  • Lunamoon2
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to Vertical Challengers group. I liked the thread of your blog post. We all have to hear how wonderful we are from someone else every once in a while. Words of encourgement are always welcomed. I am willing to take the January goal challenge and exercise for 24 hours. I know I will come up with inovative ways to exercise. I'll be posting......
  • Arbelina
    Arbelina Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    first hour of excercise - a nice slow jog in amazingly warm weather :happy:
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a slow start for me because my kids have no school this upcoming week, but I do, and exercise is going to be tough to figure out...I'll have to make up for it the rest of the month!
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    Hey! Where will we find the info. come tomorrow? I never get any updates on this thread. Wonder if my settings are wrong. Just happened to check here today. Thanks!

Hey there,

No info to post. All the info you need is at the top of this post. All you have to do is log what type of exercise you did for the day and the length of time. It be great to log here everyday but it's understandable if you can't check in as often. Just log it on this thread. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    I have a hip tear and may not do anything for days, but today I did manage to walk for 36 mins. So logging/checking it with you all.
  • Littlered9
    Options
    Ah...gotcha! I will post here after my daily workouts. Thanks!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Ooo... I might have to add in some walking to meet my one hour a day, six days a week. Must.go.calculate.
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of Dance Dance Revolution! ... a christmas present from my husband :)
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles in 46 minutes today! Unseasonably warm weather but we have a winter snow warning beginning at 10:00 this evening through Tuesday afternoon. Looks like I might be back to the DVDs tomorrow.

Happy New Year everyone!
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of Dance Dance Revolution! ... a christmas present from my husband :)

make that 60 minutes!
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    Hell yes! I'm back from Holidays today and I still have one wek before I have to go back to work. This is just the butt kicking I need to get back on the wagon with a vengence!
  • dlaporta
    Options
    Count me In!

1/01 - 45 min elliptical
    15 min hula hooping

total - 60 minutes

Yay day one!
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    I've added an explanation on how to write out your daily workouts on the top post. :happy:
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    1/1: Shoveling snow x 25min.

Wet, heavy, sticky snow, might I add. :)
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Maybe we should all edit our posts so we don't get so many throughout the month?

1/1
    30 Day Shred (The workout is 25 minutes total, but I won't count warm-up cool down) 20 minutes
    Additional Weight training - 20 minutes

Total 40 minutes