How Did It Go?

Options
soehlerking
soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
Day 1, Level 1 complete. I preceded it with a bowl of peanut butter cheerios...perhaps something less "sloshy" next time. The jumping jacks nearly made me lose it near the end. I feel the pain, but it feels great! What are your thoughts?

Replies

• nikki1anna
    Options
    I am doing it tonight!! I've done it before and crashed at warm up ..lol
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    D1 L1 done! Then I was nearly late for work! :laugh:

If I can do even one full push up when I'm through, I'll be ecstatic, I have such weak wrists I have to do them on my knees.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wait till you feel the pain tomorrow (I'm on day 3 and in agony).

I can't do pushups either, very thin weak wrists. I have the wrists of a skinny person lol.
  • sjfitlife
    sjfitlife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feeling energized after D1L1, but I'm sure tomorrow will not feel the same
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Once you get past Day 3-4, it gets MUCH easier. Trust me! You'll notice a difference in yourself. I have done Level 1 before all the way through but had to stop because I hurt my ankle!

Looking forward to getting back at it tonight :)
  • Nyeesha
    Options
    I did it! It went great! It was challenging but do-able ! Did it before work
  • Montezumist
    Options
    I did D1L1 yesterday. Sore from everywhere, but I am hoping it will be gone by Day 4. Doing Day 2 tonight!
  • sjfitlife
    sjfitlife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    D1L1 here we go, wish everyone Good Luck<3
  • angelapangela82
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, I aim for Jillian's face while throwing the punches. ha. As annoying as I find her though it does work :) I got the sore thighs to prove it. ---but in all actuality I am on day four and assure you the soreness does ease up after the first few days!
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Luckily I was off today, so I got to take my sweet time with getting started. I have to mute Jillian and put my own music on. Of course I can do this with level 1, because I've started it so many times and quit before level 2, but I digress........ Tomorrow I plan to get up a bit earlier and do it again. I honestly can't say that I've ever done it 2 days in a row!! Can't wait to see/feel results..... This will all be worth it... this will all be worth it.... this will all be worth it...... :laugh:
  • missmarts
    missmarts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My copy of 30DS arrived today, so luckily (or not!) I was able to start straight away. Found cardio sections hardest & took me ages to recover. Almost dreading tomorrow, but pleased to hear it gets easier by day 3-4.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete. Not looking forward to not being able to sit/walk tomorrow! :/
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    No matter how sore you are on day 2 or 3 I found that doing the dvd HELPS with the pain instead of making it worse. Just an FYI for those of you who will wake up in pain tomorrow.

I'm hoping my pain will have lessened by tomorrow (day 4).
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Still fighting a cold, but will be doing it before bed.
  • flowerpotg
    Options
    Completed Day 1 Level 1. The Jumping Jacks and Jump Rope back to back in the cardio of circuit 1 is a killer for me. I couldn't do them in succession so I jogged around the room during the jump rope part. Is that cheating?
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is my second go-round with this dvd - only made it about halfway thru before, so I'm aiming at doing this the whole 30 days! This was D1L1 for me and I noticed it didn't feel as bad as it did the first time I tried this dvd. Thats good news! I'm sure I'll be sore - I TOTALLY agree with flowerpotg - the fact that Jillian does jump and jacks followed by jump rope in the very first cardio section SUCKS!! And to answer your question flowerpotg: no, its not cheating to jog around the room. I think as long as you keep moving at a good pace and don't just stop, you'll do just fine.

Hope D2L1 tomorrow (for most of you - I know some are further along) goes fantastic! KEEP IT UP, SHREDDERS!! :glasses:
  • PrincessTatertot
    PrincessTatertot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OMG, my knees are killing me and I just finished day one. I hope I survive it.
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I have been working on level 1 for the last week and a half off and on. The first day I couldn't even do 2 jumpin' jacks (or pushups) in a row. At least now I can do the pushups (on the knees) somewhat. As for the jumpin' jacks, I can do 1 set, (usually the last set she does). My issue is I have bad knees, and they start to hurt on any of the impact jumps. As for the jump rope, I can't take my feet off the ground, because my shin hurts so bad, so I bounce. At least I am moving. And I do just moving the best I can. I know if I go down, my husband (an EMT) is here to help if I need him to.. He is being very supportive, I wish though that he would try to so some exercises with me. But I'm sure that will come later.
    I hope everyone else is doing okay, while we are still at the beginning. All I know is it does get better as you go. Just need not take any days off (like I have done the last week or so). :-}
    Now off to a nice comfy shower and then off to bed. Night all.

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    D1 L1 Did the workout last night the hardest part was the weights that you lift in front wow
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    Completed Day 1 Level 1. The Jumping Jacks and Jump Rope back to back in the cardio of circuit 1 is a killer for me. I couldn't do them in succession so I jogged around the room during the jump rope part. Is that cheating?

I hope it's not cheating! I just keep going with jumping jacks I can't change to jump rope it's too hard on my legs at the moment because they're still really sore (Day 4 now....when will the pain go?:sad: ).