How Did It Go?

Options

Replies

• Tschuster57
    Options
    L1 D2 completed. Worried I'm not pushing myself enough. I feel like I'm dying during the work out and expected to be really sore, but I have not experienced the soreness like others are reporting. Maybe I need to work harder??
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done. I did the whole thing without stopping! All of it! Didn't stop during push ups, didn't stop during the back-to-back jumpin' jacks / jump rope, didn't stop during the lunges.... nope. Did it all! Aaaah. I feel good. Hope you guys are having a blast shredding today!!
  • co_mama
    Options
    L1D3 done here too and boy I really hope I see change by day 30 :laugh:

My calf muscles are sore!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    L1D3 done. The lunges have my thighs screaming!!!!
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got up early with every intention of doing day 3, but decided, " I'll just do it tonight...." I was fretting over it ALL DAY! I had so much to do after work, but none-the-less, I got it DONE!! Now, I have to go to bed because in 6 hours, I have to get up and do it BEFORE work, so I don't freak out about it!!!! No more putting it off!!!
  • Montezumist
    Options
    Day 4 done! I did the side lunges without stopping (and it didn't even hurt that much! ) & also managed to do the first set of push-ups (girly ones) non stop either. But squat and press are definitely still a huge challenge for me. I might try to do at least one set of non-modified push-ups tomorrow, and also one set of squat and press without stopping.

I am using 3lbs weights, which are too light when doing the rowing exercises, but definitely feel quite heavy otherwise. I don't think I will change - it'll just give me another excuse to delay the workout (since, of course, I would have to spend some time looking for the 5lbs in one store or another.)
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done, stupid me followed it up with Insanity fit test which I haven't done before. Quite exhausted now. Is taking me so long to type this because my fingers keep missing keys or pressing the wrong ones so I have to delete. Need to go shower now :sick:
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 today and this is the first morning I've woken up without sore thighs. Thankfully!!

So from today I need to add in at least 45 mins of cardio along with the 30DS.

Keep going everybody....we're doing great! :wink:
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done...This sense of accountability is really helping me push thru. Usually this would have been my stopping point. Thanks guys!! :flowerforyou:
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done...This sense of accountability is really helping me push thru. Usually this would have been my stopping point. Thanks guys!! :flowerforyou:

I have to agree!! I know it's only day 4, but I feel guilty if I don't do it. This accountability may be what I needed all along!! So glad I found all of you!!!
  • Kirkajuice
    Options
    It's not the accountability as much as that spreadsheet! I don't want to be the only one with no difference!
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    We should all see a difference on the spread sheet. I had done the workout off and on for a week and a half before we officially started the 30DS. I had lost an half inch here and there already. And I didn't push to hard during the work outs. So I am really looking forward to the results at the end of each 10 day period. :wink:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • angelapangela82
    Options
    I alternate between 3lbs and 5lbs. I switch to the 3 lb weights on the static lunges with bicep curls as well as in the last circuit for the sideways lunge thingies...its the only way I can come close to completing without stopping and even then I REALLY have to push to get through it. feels like my arms might just fall off by the end!
  • MrsEdge928
    MrsEdge928 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Started to do day 4...But it didnt feel right. I think I need to eat lunch first and then try again in about an hour.... Need some energy!!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Day 4 I'm feeling strong so I tried Level 2 (figured it was a Saturday; if I had to spend the day curled up in a ball wishing I were dead, I could). Friends, I have seen our future, and it terrifies me. I swear, one of the girls does a "double jump rope" move that actually involves departure from the rules of gravity. I was making grunting noises that terrified our neighbors. Doing another couple days on Level 1, then trying it again.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Since I started late this is my day 1. I had to modify some of the movements but I still felt the burn. I'm sure I'll wake up unable to move lol.
  • missmarts
    missmarts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done yesterday. I felt pleased with myself to have kept at it, but have just logged my food for yesterday and ate two days worth - oops :ohwell: so not sure my stats will be too good this week.
  • Kirkajuice
    Options
    Day 5 DONE! This is usually where I give up, I never get to day 6 and just start level 2 because I get bored. I think I'll be ok for tomorrow though :drinker:
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Done with day 5!! First time I ever got this far...
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Where have you gone ?