How Did It Go?

Options

Replies

• Montezumist
    Options
    Done with Day 5! This is also where I have reached before, so today will be the first day I will ever be doing Day 6. I'm quite excited about it, though I REALLY wanted to give up yesterday. Those push-ups + squats still make me want to cry.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the squats, I can do them all day. It's the lunges that I hate! You're doing fine as long as you keep moving :laugh:
  • BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Yay! I didnt actually think I would manage to do anything this weekend!
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 5 DONE!! ( I wouldn't suggest eating pizza before doing all those jumping jacks......:sick: )
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    Day 5 DONE!! ( I wouldn't suggest eating pizza before doing all those jumping jacks......:sick: )

my day 5 is also done. (And I don't recommend eating chili either. :sick:)

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You guys crack me up!

So, I didn't post yesterday, but I still did D4L1 and finished D5L1 just now. I feel good. I can get through the workouts. The worst part is still the jumpin jacks in succession with the jump rope. It just kills me! I'm panting by the end - I don't stop - but I'm certainly panting. I find it much easier at the end of the video when the jumpin jacks are seperated from the jump rope - I push harder at the end b/c of the way it is laid out.

Sounds like you guys are completely killing it! Congrats!

Someone said they saw our future in level 2 - I did this once before and stopped about 5 days into level 2. To be honest, parts of level 2 were easier for me than level 1 was! The double jump rope thing is totally over my head - I still stick with Anita in that level too! LOL

Well, best of luck for day 6 tomorrow (or whatever day you happen to be on). Keep going and keep posting - you guys motivate me to continue doing this night after night. Thank you to everyone!
  • Montezumist
    Options
    Just finished L1D6! My personal best since I purchased the dvd, so am pretty happy. I almost finished the dvd without any stops: first time I do the squat-n-press non-stop + side lunges non stop even though those 3lbs weights felt like 20lbs ones! I still have to push myself a little bit with the push-ups (though I managed to do real ones today!). I hope to really be good with Level 1 by the time day 10 comes!

Keep up the good work everyone! This thread is seriously keeping me going.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm now on day 6 with the rest of you because I've been sick for the past two days :sad: so it's lucky I started 2 days earlier than 1st of feb.

I'm still sick....but have to push myself to do day 6 today.
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 6...Yaaayyy!! Everyone seems to be doing so well. Congrats to us!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    D6L1: check!

tringlexxx - listen to your body if you are sick. If its just a cold, you are probably fine, but if its something more serious or something in your chest, be careful and don't push too hard! And make sure you are drinking plenty of water and getting rest! I tend to push myself when I'm sick and it lasts forever... this past time I had a bad cold, I went home from work for a short nap before picking up my son and my cold was almost gone the next day - sometimes the little things matter so much! Take care of yourself!!

Great job, everyone!!! I'm glad we are all still chatting - any time I tend to join a group with a goal (like doing 30DS for a month), people stop talking and I find no motivation. But at least with you guys, I know you are all there and doing this with me!! Yay!
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    D6L1: check!

tringlexxx - listen to your body if you are sick. If its just a cold, you are probably fine, but if its something more serious or something in your chest, be careful and don't push too hard! And make sure you are drinking plenty of water and getting rest! I tend to push myself when I'm sick and it lasts forever... this past time I had a bad cold, I went home from work for a short nap before picking up my son and my cold was almost gone the next day - sometimes the little things matter so much! Take care of yourself!!

Great job, everyone!!! I'm glad we are all still chatting - any time I tend to join a group with a goal (like doing 30DS for a month), people stop talking and I find no motivation. But at least with you guys, I know you are all there and doing this with me!! Yay!

I did L1D6 today (after taking some good painkillers to kill my fever!) and my advice to you all would be DO NOT MISS A DAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!! I felt like it was my first time all over again after just two days off.

But, I managed it....and at least now I'm on the same day as the rest of you. I also just did some zumba so feeling proud of myself lol.

See you all for day 7 xx
  • Kirkajuice
    Options
    Day 6 done! Worked my way to 30 lunges each side at last! Improving at number of Anita push ups as well.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 6=done!
    I, too, took a peek at level 2 and I all I can say is "whoa!"..............:laugh:
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1, DONE..... Getting easier finally. I actually did more jumpin' jacks than I had been. :smile: Hope all is doing good also.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well! Great job! I completed only day 4 today. I decided I wasn't going to do it on my 12 hour work days, so only doing it 5 days a week. BUT, I will complete all 30 days, it will just take me a few days longer than everyone else! Keep shredding!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 finished...still smiles! :happy:
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    Day 7 done and I am looking forward to starting level 2 now because I am BORED!! lol
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    Day 7 done and I am looking forward to starting level 2 now because I am BORED!! lol

Me too! I feel like I have memorized everything Jillian says.

Physically I still have a couple of problem areas, the back to back jumping jacks/jump rope, the lunges, and the bicycle crunches but I'm getting really bored.
  • Kirkajuice
    Options
    Day 7done. Are we still doing Ripped in 30 after this is finished?
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Day 7done. Are we still doing Ripped in 30 after this is finished?

I'm game!! Or six-week six-pack--I'm asking for them as birthday gifts. :)