How Did It Go?

Options

Replies

• LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    D1 L1 Did the workout last night the hardest part was the weights that you lift in front wow

What size weights are you using?
    I love anything to do with weights because it means I get a rest from jumping jacks lol.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. I realized this morning how much I hate jumping jacks.......
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    Day 2 done. I'm so sore.
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im done with day 2! Not bad but I am having a hard time with the push ups....
  • missmarts
    missmarts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to read it's not just me that has found the 1st set of jumping jacks and jump rope too hard. I've been jogging through some of that too. Anyway, Day 2 done, 28 to go!
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Guess I was in the wrong thread.
    L1D1 and L1D2 complete!
    shoulders are a little sore otherwise feel good!

Ed
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done, did so much better with the lateral raises today, used a lighter weight than I do for the other exercises, but did them all with the weight.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete. Didn't burn as many calories as yesterday cuz I couldn't do the moves to the full effect cuz I'm so sore! It hurts to sit on the toilet! lol :/
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete. Didn't burn as many calories as yesterday cuz I couldn't do the moves to the full effect cuz I'm so sore! It hurts to sit on the toilet! lol :/

Ha, when I first did it, the worst part was sore arms. I had to have help to get dressed for a few days!
  • Montezumist
    Options
    I am done with L1D1 and L1D2! Looking forward to Day 3. I've been quite sore too, but I am hoping that it'll go away by Day ... Which is what I read from other people.

The squat and press are definitely VERY painful for me. I can't do a proper push-up yet, and I'm still trying to do the side lunges without screaming my head out in pain.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I also have day 2 done. Was able to do a little earlier tonight, as hubby is at a meeting. And I think the jogging helps when I can't complete the jumping jacks completely. As I say, I try to keep moving at least.
    Keep up the good work everyone :flowerforyou:
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day two down. I even stayed up extra late to work out and make sure I got it in. Its a priority in my life now, so that means if I lose a bit of sleep, it's okay. It'll be worth it! I really want to complete this within 30 days this time! No time off! I have a girl's weekend with friends of mine the end of the month - I will have to bring my DVD with me to get this done in 30 days! I CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!!

You guys rock! You all sound like you are doing fabulous! Keepin' it movin'!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Yes.I guess I was in the wrong thread.level 1/day 2 done.I guess I'll just follow where everyone is posting.:smile:
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    Day 3 done. Still can't go all the way through without stopping but getting better. I did do all of the cardio for circuit 3 without stopping today! The hardest for me is the jumping jacks/jump rope back to back and circuit 3's ab work. Everything else is tough and I usually take a less than 5 second break but everyday I can do a little more.
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im finished with day 3...My arms are sooo sore. I am thinking about switching to a smaller weight. Maybe the 3 lb is too much? My husband usually is @ work when I start but he is off today and was trying his "motivational" talking and encouragement when I stopped for a couple of seconds. So I told him to do it with me. He stopped the WHOLE thing after 2 minutes! LOL, that did make me push even harder. :wink:
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done!
    glad to see everyone doing so well!
    keep it up

Ed
  • missmarts
    missmarts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. Ended up doing lateral raises with no weights today my arms ached so much.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done and eeling positive. I have to get up early tomorrow to do it as I'm on a course all day then out in the evening
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Day 3 done!
    Feeling better! I can't wait to see my results in 27 days :)