How Did It Go?

Options

Replies

• Astrowife68
    Options
    Day 7 Done.... I have to say I have been really happy with my hubby this last few weeks. He has been very quite and has been letting me do my exercises in peice and quite. He never makes fun of me, but the way he would be supportive was too vocal. Now remember I am over 200 pounds, and he would say things like, it's okay you don't have to finish the work out if you are too wore out. You look good as you are. Again I am glad he loves me the way I am, but now it is my turn to love me too. :heart:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm game!! Or six-week six-pack--I'm asking for them as birthday gifts. :)

Ha! I'll have destroyed my muscles by then :tongue: Started Insanity on day 4, I do the shred afterwards and it goes by so fast! Almost like I blink and it's done!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is over and I can quote Jillian on everything she says now ....only 2 more days to move forward!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2...I feel weak! I had to follow Anita the whole time, and my arms feel like they did on my very first day--but I'm beginning to see arm definition--goodbye Bingo Wings! Can't wait to see more results!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I muted Jillian today and I enjoyed it so much more! :laugh: I just can't listen to her.

Day 8 *tick*
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Day 8 done.... SO ready to move on to Level 2 now (I've done a few days of level 2 before, and I dont find it as boring as level 1).
  • angelapangela82
    Options
    Decided to bust out with a level 2 today. I think it is actually a teensy bit easier. I plan on going back to level1 tomorrow. I was just being curious. Still struggling with those dang push ups. I can make it through whole set of girly at this point, but I want to be able to do man push ups darn it. I'll just have to push myself harder. (ha its a pun! hardeeharhar) great to see all yall participating. Keep it up! We are so gonna finish this thing :)
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    A woman on my friends list is looking for other shredders to be her friend, she's new here.

I've added her to this group but she'd love some of you to add her as a friend. She's MargoPuccini on my friends list.

Thanks.

Day 9 later....ugh!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    Options
    Day 9 finished...one more to go. I am soooo muting Jillian tomorrow. Will just have to play some music..
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    Day 9 *tick*

Thankfully tomorrow is the last day of level 1, I'm so bored.

Downloaded workout mix 2012 to listen to today while doing it and was far nicer :)
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    Day 9 *tick*

Thankfully tomorrow is the last day of level 1, I'm so bored.

Downloaded workout mix 2012 to listen to today while doing it and was far nicer :)
  • Montezumist
    Options
    I fell off the bandwagon for a few days, so I will only be doing Day 7 today, but will probably do morning + evening (i.e. 2 days in one day) so that I can catch up with my original schedule.

I am totally muting Jillian since Day 4, and I watch tv instead. I tried listening to some music, but didnt really get into the whole thing with music.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day...10? done! I think we're on day 10 anyway!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    Options
    Yes! Day 10 marked off of the calendar!! :drinker: ...The music really helped, made the workout go faster.
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    Level one.....DONE!! :drinker:

And so level 2 begins tomorrow......
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    Day 10 DONE! Level 1 DONE!! So ready to move on. Can't wait for weigh in and measurements tomorrow and a new workout. 10 days is too long to do the same thing over and over.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and did level 2 tonight, then about half way through, I paniced and thought, "What if I pull something??" So I just eased up and used it as a "practice". I'm running a 5K in the morning and I don't want to be hurting too bad. Keep in mind, the high tomorrow is only 25....... I'm hoping my blood doesn't freeze in my veins. :laugh:
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done...WOW I wasnt prepared for all of the plank and push up positions :frown: Anybody else believed Jillian when she said she wanted us to feel like we were going to die???
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ok. So. I want to be completely honest - I am running 2-3 days a week along with this 30DS challenge. So yesterday (would have been day 10), I went out for a 3-mi run (I have a 5K in a week) and it ended up being a 3.79mi run - the longest I have ever run without stopping! So, when I got home, my legs were sore and I just didn't have it in me to do day 10. So its not like I didn't exercise, I just didn't do day 10. I'm feeling guilty about it now, but I really didn't think I could do all that jumping and the leg exercises... couldn't fathom it and didn't want to push myself too hard. But I totally plan on picking up with day 11 today - do you think that is bad? I got through level one without stopping, so I feel ready to move on. Any thoughts?
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and did level 2 tonight, then about half way through, I paniced and thought, "What if I pull something??" So I just eased up and used it as a "practice". I'm running a 5K in the morning and I don't want to be hurting too bad. Keep in mind, the high tomorrow is only 25....... I'm hoping my blood doesn't freeze in my veins. :laugh:

Good for you doing a 5K in the cold!! I hope it went well this morning!!