Week 1 Chat Thread

Options

Replies

• sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    100 oz done yesterday. Hoping to get that much in again today.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see everyone doing so well! I'm very happy for you all! A couple more weeks of this and you'll really start noticing the changes!

I'm ahead of the game this morning with water. Got in an extra glass already today (mine are ~20oz each), but apparently I needed it. I had a nasty headache waking up, but my BF said to drink more water, and voila! The headache is gone! Amazing to be dehydrated after 112 ounces of water. Goes to show, you never know!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Got my 3 glasses of water in by 9am . Will check in later in the day.:smile:
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Water bottle refill-take 2. I already have 24 ozs in :)
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    12 noon - got another 3 glasses of water total of 6 glasses of water done.:smile:
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    6.30 pm, met my goal, nowhere near done yet.

I'm glad to see that everyone is doing great. Drinking enough is one of the best things you can do for your body and health!
  • sabrina32576
    Options
    With all this water, I'm starting to notice a change in my skin. While some areas are breaking out right now (probably the toxins pushing out), the rest is starting to look and feel less dry. YAY!
  • leigh_chapman
    leigh_chapman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Tracked it more carefully today: 66 oz now, with more decaff tea to be had later. And I just went for a run/walk on the most beautiful February day EVER. Daffodils and 70+ degrees here in ole Virginia. Just couldn't go in the gym on a day like this! Feelin good!!
  • chefanie85
    Options
    With all this water, I'm starting to notice a change in my skin. While some areas are breaking out right now (probably the toxins pushing out), the rest is starting to look and feel less dry. YAY!

Same here!! I'm loving that this helps!! :)
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    72 ounces already today! I noticed I am not drinking as much coffee or tea instead I am going for water.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Home sick again today, but have downed 96 oz and managed to get my workout completed.
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    2/23 thursday- Done with my 8 glasses of water for the day
  • lizard053
    Options
    I am not making my normal amount of water today, despite my early momentum. That sucks! I took a 4 hour nap this afternoon, and that has everything to do with it. Just stopped functioning, completely in tears because my internet was acting flaky. And that was the end of that until dinner! I think I was over tired today. I'm afraid I'm getting a yeast infection again (sorry guys, if TMI!), stupid yeast allergy, and I'm overly tired a lot. No amount of water helps me with that. figures.
    I'm hoping to make 12 glasses today!

Isn't it great that water does help your skin so much! Moisturizing from the inside out!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've had a horrible headache for two days now. But still drinking my water. Had lots of sleep today but I'm still tired. Hopefully, this will be the last night for the headache and tomorrow will be better.

Lizard - Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well still. Hang in there hun! It can only get better, yeah?

Great job everyone today!
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    Thurs. Feb. 23rd - 84 oz down, 24 oz fresh juice.
  • RedToyotaTruck
    Options
    76 ounces of water, 3 cups coffee and 1 diet coke. Still hanging in there, I will try and drink more water tomorrow.
  • lizard053
    Options
    Loving the results everyone! Remember to report in on Monday with your results from this week! As long as you had your 64 ounces, it's a successful day!

Here comes the challenging part, the weekend! How many of us can keep up the good habit we developed this week?

Chug-a-lug, drink that water!
  • sabrina32576
    Options
    I finished about 96 oz yesterday so I'm still doing good. The weekend will be challenging for me but I'm going to try my hardest to get the water down.
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    10 am Friday 24th- 3 glasses of water done.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Wed: I think I only hit 48 oz
    Thurs: 56 oz....that seems to be my sweet spot.
This discussion has been closed.