Week 1 Chat Thread

Options
12346»

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm making up for my slight deficit yesterday, drinking TONS of water today, looking like 17 or more 8 ounce glasses!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    120 oz down, I am also trying to make up for a sluggish couple of days.
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm about 100 ozs in. Done for he night. I had about 92 ozs by 330pm. I started a challenge and a schedule to help Co worker who only gets about 4 cups in. So for the past two days she got 72 ozs.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    just making it with late night drinks to the total today and yesterday. Want to get more in earlier tomorrow.
  • territaylor208
    territaylor208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my first day of the challenge - water! I don't think I have ever drank 90 oz of water in one day. Made the goal and super excited for myself. Looking forward to today.
  • lizard053
    Options
    Congrats on all the water drinking! And inspiring others to have more too. You guys are all awesome!

Here is the weekend challenge. The change in normal routine but still getting in your water! I even struggle sometimes. Being accountable truly does help.

Tomorrow, I will get the week 2 thread up, and the report in thread for week 1. Here's to another successful week!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got my 64 oz yesterday! I probably actually went over that but I stopped counting:) Now to just keep it up!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had 90 ounces yesterday and am trying for that today
  • wurgin
    Options
    almost there.... 24oz (1 bottle of water) to go till i reach my goal today. It is def harder on the weekend - I was out grocery shopping and running errands all day and didn't drink a drop! Will try to space it better tomorrow! How many bathroom trips will I make to night with havine all my water in the evening? lol
  • wurgin
    Options
    SUPER curious about next week's challenge!
  • nakaiki
    Options
    100oz down .
  • chefanie85
    Options
    Made it to 100 ounces yesterday....and 120 ounces today...feeling great!!! Love this!!!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 24 oz done till 12 noon.
  • lizard053
    Options
    I'm on my 4th glass (20 ounces). Cranking through the water drinking today! My extra long workout this morning might have something to do with it!

Get ready for next week! It's all about healthy eating. If you're losing, try to stay near your calorie limit, if your gaining, get in your minimum calories, if maintaining, you know what to do! Keep that balance! That will be ON TOP of continuing to drink your water!
    Week 2 thread will go up this evening!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    40 ounces of water done- 2.30 pm:drinker:
  • Staceydoodles
    Options
    Well, its about 11pm Sunday evening here in the UK, and I'm sad to say I've not managed my 8 cups a day every single day. BUT I have not had any fizzy stuff at work, even diet stuff, and only 1 glass of the diet Pepsi my visitors brought with them. The rest has been fruit juice and water, so even though I've not made the full amount, anything I have drank has been better!
    If I can squeeze in an extra big glass a day I'll get there!! Xx
  • nakaiki
    Options
    Managed to drink 96 oz so far.
  • lizard053
    Options
    Great week everyone! Time to move to the week 2 chat!
This discussion has been closed.