Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• laperegrina18
    laperegrina18 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 46 mother of 2, dieting before I turned 40 was much easier everything seems to be twice as hard to lose now!
  • terrainegurl
    Options
    hello there.... count me in to.. im 49 and holding ... you may add me ... have a wonderful day..:smile:
  • Nickolas919
    Options
    43, but I feel 25 again! Single father of 10yr old girl and 6yr old boy. Looking to meet new people that want to stay fit.
  • deh66
    deh66 Posts: 3
    Options
    New to the mfp site and looking for friends on this weight loss journey also.
  • two2lu
    two2lu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im 48 and an orthonurse would love to join you
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    46 year old single full time dad. Working hard for my kids.:drinker:
  • yoyotired
    yoyotired Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added! BY ANYONE! Yea for the 40+

I'm 48 with 3 grown girls and one awesome grandson! I could never run, but love to walk. Hoping MFP gets me back in shape and healthier. So depressed right now with this extra weight. I wasn't even this heavy when I was full term, YIKES!
  • scottdeeby
    scottdeeby Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    42 year-old....almost back to my race weight of a decade ago...5 kids. Geeziz enough already! :)
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would be glad for you to add me. I hurt my leg this week, but usually like to run also.
  • desireelynnbr
    Options
    Would love to have ya as a friend. I'm also 46. You can add me on facebook too, if you want. Same username as here: desireelynnbr
  • palteacher
    palteacher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi - I want to join too! I am 42 with 20 pounds to lose - How did those get there? i just started running again and have managed 5 slow miles. I exercise frequently, its the food that gets me! i work full time, have two great kids, but stress makes me eat...
  • lfcartz
    lfcartz Posts: 20
    Options
    I too could use some friends/support. I'm 44, married, work full-time and have a 7 year old daughter. My goal is to work out 6 times a week, 3 days heavy weight, 3 days low intensity cardio and/or running. Starting with walking first before I get back into running. Hope to get to know a lot of you!
  • Amyzeppy
    Amyzeppy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 42 years old with 2 boys who keep me busy! I run during my lunch hour and sit at a desk the rest of the day! Add me as a friend! I am new to the site so still learning about what is going on!!
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am 45 with three daughters...:)
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    47 yrs old this year... feel free to add me as a friend.
  • menopausalmomof6
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I am a 44 year old mom to 6 kids and a Realtor so I spend most of my days in a car, on the phone or on my computer. I decided this is the year for me. My husband stopped eating dairy, (which was a huge deal as he would eat about 3 gallons of ice cream and as much milk in a week) and he lost 35 pounds. I cut out the dairy and lost 2! What a rip off! lol I need to drop 40 pounds for my health.
  • najlaamundson
    najlaamundson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm 45 and the mother of four boys and wife to one ;)

I am working on losing 20 lbs and then I'll work on another 10 - if my pre-peri-whatever- menopausal body with let me. I love exercising, coffee, traveling, theater and SHOPPING!

I'd love to be added by any of you fabulous 40 women!

:smile:
  • junco1971
    junco1971 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a 42yr old female who would love to make some new friends. anyone can add me
  • livinlavidaloco
    Options
    Hi, You can add me I'm 47 and mom of 7. I love to workout and eat right and always try to motivate people to live a healthy lifestyle.
  • livinlavidaloco
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm adding everyone as a friend but don't want to write every single one of you...LOL !!:bigsmile: