Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Replies

• Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    i am 43 and i have two grown boys, 22 and 24. i like to jog and exercise to Cathe Friedrich!! I am married and been with this man now for 20 years.
  • Hello! I'm 44, married, mom of 3. I've been fighting my weight since...well, feels like forever! Off and on with Weight Watchers since the 80's, made goal once, but got burned out on the program (though it is a good program). I love the simplicity of counting calories, and need a push here and there to get my butt moving...desk job doesn't help! :) Always looking for more friends!
  • lizie72
    lizie72 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there. My name liz and i'm forty years old with two grown kids. I need to lose a lot of weight. Just looking for people who knew what I'm going through.
  • LuvCherripye
    LuvCherripye Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me! "Fabulous & 40ish!" ;-)
  • fit1970
    fit1970 Posts: 6 Member
    42 and just started yesterday (again ;)) Please add me! Not a runner but love Cardio Kickboxing
  • Add me! I'm 44 with an 8 year old son. :smile:
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    41--add me too. always looking for new friends and support to give and get!!
  • Rosiel2015
    Rosiel2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I am 41 and have a 3 year old and a 18 year old, I am new here, and looking for movation and some support after my 3 year old 8 went up to 168 and with my health issues and busy Lifestyle been so hard for me to lost the weight its good to meet new people around my age range. Please feel free to add me as well:-) Hopefully together we can do this.
  • feliciabeckford
    feliciabeckford Posts: 11 Member
    Please add me! I'll be 45 in April, married with 4 kids (2 adults and 2 minors).
  • Hi I have three kiddos and I'll be 41 next month. I just discovered this site two days ago, so I'm hoping to go from 40 and flabby to 41 and fit. I'm needing some friends for support, so feel free to add me. :)
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    I am almost 46 with two fabulous children. I do not run, but I am originally from the Detroit area and have a soft spot for the Lions. :smile:
  • 49s as well. Male four kids. Black lab. Single dad
  • I will soon be 44 with 2 older children - males 23 and 15. I am looking to make friends on this new chapter of fabulous!!!! Please add me as a friend. :)
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    You can add me. 46 No kids, love to run and also work in a hospital.
  • Vicki_Tx
    Vicki_Tx Posts: 14 Member
    Anyone can add me....I need support for sure and love seeing everyone's posts. I'm 44, 2 grown kids and spending time on ME....getting healthy and in shape!
  • kdew2
    kdew2 Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am a 44 yo mother of 2 "grown" children. Always looking for more MFP friends for support! Glad I found this group as well.
  • Anyone can add me! I've been here a few weeks already, and have lost a couple pounds. I used to run, but am trying to take better care of my knees. So, I workout daily in the gym now. I have two boys, but they're older...17 and 20. I'm tired of being "comfortable" with that extra 15-20 pounds, so decided to kick my own butt. So happy to have been pointed to this board!!! :-)
  • Fell free to add me - I am 47 and have 7 children and 14 grand children :happy:
  • add me
  • lizie72
    lizie72 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm going to be 41 in March. I have two kids and one granddaughter. I love to run but I just start running again. Feel free to add me.