Replies

• chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, been on here just over a week, feel free to add me
  • dunkrobertson
    dunkrobertson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am new to the 40's and so far so good! I have a love/hate relationship with running, but I do it all the time. Training for my first marathon in oct. (signed up on my birthday, thought it was a good idea). I am a mother of 3 boys and quite active. Feel free to add me as well
  • jllove871
    jllove871 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    41 with 2 daughters and a beautiful grand daughter. Really want to get into running as soon as I can work up to it because I have 60 lbs to lose! eeeeks! So yes Please add me
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    44 yr old Mom of two teens here. Need to get back to the gym and I'm starting tonight with a Core Circuit drop in class. Would love friends to keep each other motivated and even challenge each other. I have about 20lbs to lose... they have been stuck on me for three years now and everytime I lose them, they crawl back on my body during the winter months when I crave those warm comfort foods.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello. 43 y.o. Feel free to add me.
  • bss717
    bss717 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    43 with two kiddos! Working on my commitment...could always use help with accountability. Feel free to add me.
  • SandraJByrne
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 40 with an 18 month old daughter.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd happy to have more fittness pals. Im a 40ish SAHM mom of a teen.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you can add me. 46 and have 4 wonderful children. Baby graduates Saturday. My hubby is looking forward to grandchildren but i am not ready for them until I am at least 50, maybe by then I will have lost all this weight and will be a great-looking grandma, lol
    anyone fell free to add me, I can use all the encouragement and accountability i can get.

Being a gramma might just help you with your goal. My mom lost about 30lbs when I had my daughter. She found something that made her happy. She lived with me at the time and it was almost impossible for me to get to do all the mommy things I wanted. It really made my mom happy, she didnt like raising her kids that much she claims my daughter as her 7th kid. lol

Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 44 and mom to three. My oldest is married and has two of her own. I still have have 11 & 13 year old at home. I would love to have any and all of you as friends. Please add me....did that sound needy :(
  • Dianecg
    Dianecg Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 46 with a 17 yo daughter and a soon-to-be 28 year old son that lives across the county. Joined this site about a month ago, did very well for a week or so, then did some business travel that blew it. :-( Getting back on the horse - on day 3 and doing fine. Would love to have some friends for mutual encouragement!
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 43 w/ 2 kids 18 and 10......

Gina
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love to have new friends 42 years old - 2 girls 23 & 16. Not a fan of running, at least if nothing is chasing me. I love my elliptical and inside my head I am actually a 15 year old. I also have the warped sense of humour of a 15 year old boy...just warning you
  • normafis
    Options
    I am in my 40's with 3 kids and 2 grandkids. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, a stay-at-home mom in MN with four kids (two are steps) 11, 13, 13, 14. I play tennis, attempt to run and just started weight training.

I cook and love a nice glass or two of wine. (sound familiar, 40s?)

Please add me as a friend! Messages are motivating for us all! Thanks!
  • susie2qt
    Options
    You can add me 15 pounds more to go for me :flowerforyou:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am 46 years old looking for friends for inspiration. Anyone interstested? I am not sure how this works?
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I've been in this group for a while, but not sure I've posted in this thread. Feel free to add me...always looking for more friends here :)
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Me too...I have a mixture of older and younger friends..obviously, I can relate to the older ones more! :)
  • Danellekj
    Options
    I'm sort of new here too! I say "sort of new" because I've been on MFP for awhile but this is the first time I've joined any groups. I'm hoping to find some friends to keep me motivated over a longer period of time, i.e., longer than a week! I'll do really well for a week and then I get super busy and next thing I know I'm back to eating cookies for lunch and a glass of wine for dinner. Not healthy, I know! Anyway, I'm 40 and have 2 kids, work part-time (I'm an attorney), run my son's Cub Scout den, my little girl's Girl Scout troop and try to find time to ride my horse!