Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• Amburney
    Amburney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 42 and training for the NY marathon. I need lots of motivation.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Will be 42 next month and have 5 children;)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I turned 43 this year, and i'm always willing to add new friends.
  • Julie3ang
    Options
    Hi
    I am 47 two kids and one grandchild. I love to run and do any exercise outside. please add me
  • skimper70
    Options
    Hi there! I`m a 41 year young high school teacher who is easing her way back into jogging (I`m at week 7 with the Couch25K App - what a great little program!):wink: . I really need as much encouragement as I can get, and would be happy to repay the favor! You can definitely add me!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi from Florida !
    43, married, one teenager, almost a empty nest. Been going throgh some early "changes" hot flashes and depression. Need to put the cake down and step it up !
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    I turn 49 this December and I'm only getting better ;)
  • planetshark
    planetshark Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I'm a trainer and nutrition consultant who loves making new friends! :)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm 45 and from the Florida Keys. Feel free to add me as well!
  • cloverjoy
    Options
    Hello All, Just joined last week... i've already lost 2 pounds and only have .. to go...lol.. I hope everyone has a great day!:smile:
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and always like making new friends.
  • iwanttobestrongagain
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I will be 41 on Sunday and always looking for more support!
  • dreamz1968
    dreamz1968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI I am 43 and have a daughter looking to get in shape and be healthy and active!
  • ambrosdm
    ambrosdm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 48, mother of two teenage boys, have a demanding job, and also packed on the pounds when I quit smoking (~20 lbs). But using MFP, I lost those 20 pounds eventually and personally know 2 other people who have successfully lost >60 pounds using MFP (one of whom was in her 50's). You can do it!!!
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    I wasn't sure if this group was for women only, but I saw a few men in here too, so I didn't feel so bad! :)

I just joined MFP again from over a year ago, feel free to add me if you like. Best of luck in your fitness journey!
  • kelley555
    kelley555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 47 year old mother of three great kids. I have been on MFP for a year but i hadn't friended anyone yet. Friend me if you like. I really need motivation!
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 47 yr old , with one beautiful daughter that I just dropped off for her senior year in college. I am also a nurse. Feel free to add me. ..... Looking for supportive 40 and fabulous friends who want to make some lifestyle changes!!
  • jcmoneyman
    jcmoneyman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Add me too.

I'm 45 and told I don't look it. I definitely do not feel it. I stop counting somewhere in my 30s. LOL

I'm glad to be in great shape and in my 40s
  • tigertammi
    tigertammi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi there! I just discovered this site from a cousin of mine. I think it's pretty cool.

but, after reading other peoples thoughts, I don't see anyone else join for my same reason. I NEED MORE ENERGY! I am turning 40 this year and having a really hard time with no energy. I am tired ALL the time. I know I need to get back to exercising more and that should help, but I just got to starting working on it. Anyone else who is close to 40 found these changes going on??? Help! I need advice and anyone - feel free to add me too.
  • tigertammi
    tigertammi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good job!