Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Hello I'm 4'11 Short and great attitude and here to support and encourage and help:):) :wink:
  • dsakholli
    dsakholli Posts: 7 Member
    Wow....what a great group of folks here! It's so encouraging to see how there are others just like myself! When I was younger I certainly didn't think 40 was fabulous. But, now that I'm 41 and beginning to take control of my life, fabulous is a perfect way to describe it.

Here's to being fit and fabulous in our 40's!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    40 Single, CW 196, GW 105, I'm 4'11 Short and here to support and encourage and help out and build friendship:):) :smile:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    you can add me. i am 46 years old single mom of two.
  • You must be from Michigan, cause I see you are a Lions fan! I just joined today, am 47, hoping to get back into running after I get some of the 60 extra pounds of weight off my knees, you can add me; I'm looking for support and encouragement, especially regarding getting back into the exercise habit.
  • need a supportive friend??????????
    Pick me, Pick me, oh oh pick me! LOL
  • ErnieVandy
    ErnieVandy Posts: 31 Member
    Add me also ladies!!! I'm ErnieVandy, 42 yrs old, married and have 2 kids. Need some support also. :)
  • trinalily
    trinalily Posts: 18 Member
    Hey I would like some 40s friends, too! I'm 47, married with a 28 year old son, and having the time of my life! Let's do this!!
  • I sent you a friend request
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me :) Im physically 44, the jury is still out on my mental age lol
  • Add me! I'm 43 and a fairly new runner (started in May of this year and am running my first half marathon ever on Saturday. I also have three children :)
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Wow a lot of nurses here! I am not a nurse, but close... I'm a home health aide. I care for the elderly and disabled in their homes. I am 43(until end of this month) and since I quit smoking 5 yrs ago I have gained way too much weight. It's time to take it off. Looking for others who might need some support and are willing to give some as well! :) Feel free to add me!
  • leanveins
    leanveins Posts: 53 Member
    you can add me. I am 44 mother of 4 grandma of 1. trying to re-lose weight. 1st time it was easy now that I hit 40 I have struggled for 4 years.
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    46, in a desk job and ready to kick butt on my spare tire!
  • I just joined and would love to be added to your list.. Im 42 and need to get into shape (any shape besides this one) and hope to find the motivation and support I need here. I am a Social Worker so I am always willing to offer support any way I am able.
    Thank you
  • Hey feel free to add me, I need all the encouragement I can get. Im 42 years old, mother of 3, grandmother of 1 & Another on they way :) I hope to someday become a runner :)
  • jenn4321
    jenn4321 Posts: 1 Member
    hey you can add me...I can give you the perspective of being 43 with no kids and still trying to find a guy that can live up to my high expectations.... :wink:
  • mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    49 for one more year...

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    40 I'm Robert, Feel free to add me to your friends, here to support and encourage and help.
  • mesickofwork
    mesickofwork Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm 46....oops 47.... i do not post alot but i keep my log update most of the time .....lol...