Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Replies

• You can add me. I am 42 with 2 grown children and 1 child in middle school. I have been on here for almost a month. Cheers!
  • Ksc1269
    Ksc1269 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I am 43 and I have 2 boys, well, 3 if you count my husband!
  • duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Sign me up!
  • I am 43 and have 3 children as well.
    Not a runner but do live in TN :)
    Feel free to add me
  • MicheleNaame
    MicheleNaame Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 44 and am always willing to offer motivation and support!
  • PowerLabMissy
    PowerLabMissy Posts: 11 Member
    Just turned 42, yesterday! Two little kids at home and 7 more pounds to go!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]3292144.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • meredithfp
    meredithfp Posts: 104 Member
    Ooh, add me! I'm brand new here and would love to connect with people!
  • maryq5
    maryq5 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 45 and a mom to 3 wonderful boys who keep me running between their practices and events. I'm not a runner but I love to walk.
  • Christine26
    Christine26 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me!!
  • jellybird
    jellybird Posts: 37 Member
    Hi there,

I'm 44 and I've been doing HIIT workouts since last March. My goal for this new year is to reduce my bodyfat percentage and continue to exercise and eat well. I have an extremely active 4 year-old son and co-own a business, so working out has been hard to squeeze in, but I've been making it happen!!

Love to add some more 40-something female MFP friends for motivation and accountability.
  • squishymissay
    squishymissay Posts: 37 Member
    add me 40 and respiratory therapist.
  • sherborg
    sherborg Posts: 6 Member
    Looking for some 40 something buddies.. I've been on and off this site for a year or so.. ready to finish this game up!
  • msnique2
    msnique2 Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to connect. I could use the motivation. :love:
  • Any of you are welcome to add me! I am a 42 year old mom of 2!
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi, I'm Kat, 46, retired AF, mother of 1 and going back to school to get my MSW. I love to run, but am currently recovering from a hip injury (2nd one in 2 years), so on 17 Jan I'm allowed to start back slowly! Going to do the Galloway method for awhile
  • wendaeh
    wendaeh Posts: 14 Member
    I just started on New Years -- 47 years old; 3 teenagers - one in college and 2 in high school. Living on the East Coast and looking to lose 25-30 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • clohara
    clohara Posts: 21 Member
    Add me I need a ton of motivation and people too ride me to keep me going. I always cop out after 3 weeks...
  • Add me. I'm 41, have 4 kids, one in college, and working part time for the Health Science Department at Weber State (Utah). I have added a few friends and it gives me motivation to do what I should. i don't want to disappoint them. And I love to encourage them, too.
  • majorbaka
    majorbaka Posts: 23 Member
    Only here for 11 months :smile: Feel free to add me.
  • Hi, add me :-)