Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i pretended to be rescuing Zelda at one point this weekend during a workout.
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because even through the exhaustion and soreness I am still grinning ridiculously about my weekend at New York Comic Con :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Can't. stop. smiling.
  • TheKatatron
    TheKatatron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd, because I'm excited about the Hallow's End event in World of Warcraft starting tomorrow! ^_^
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My ex surprised me with Dance Central 3! I am stoked, new workout music :D
  • wholelottarosa
    Options
    ....I got an axe for my birthday. In case of zombies. :D
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd becuase I literally jumped out of my skin, squealed and cart-wheeled the moment I saw the love of my life... my periodic table coffee cup. It has supported me through times both good and bad, from research assignments to extended experimental investigations. <3
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Because last night I went out to meet some friends of the guy I'm dating. We ended up all talking Anime, D&D, WOW and WOW recovery *sigh*. Also the one of the guys and I weree comparing who had the older Inital D vidoe gaming arcade card and I won lol... I had a first generation.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Minus my run, my day has literally consisted of nothing but a Star Wars marathon, soon to be followed up by LOTR
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Just finished Zombies, Run!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching this scary/funny vampire movie "Fright Night" (2011) ....... don't usually watch vampire stuff, but how could I resist ....... David Tennant was in it :heart:
  • DKaye09
    Options
    I am such a nerd because every time Kevin Smith favorites one of my tweets I grin and squeal... which is totally unprofessional! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • DKaye09
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because a situation that was being discussed with me prompted me to equate it with the story of Icarus and Daedalus... and then explain the reference at length.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm looking forward to going to my first comic con tomorrow, and last night I pulled out my TNG starfleet uniform to make sure it still fit! (And it does. ;) )
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm watching an episode of Star Trek TNG on the tv which I've not seen before because we were posted to Hong Kong when they were originally shown. I am reading my 'Nitpickers' Guide ' to spot the bloopers!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    when Mruntidy posted about the Excel ExPo I was hoping it was finally a thread with some love for Microsoft Excel - I got excited that I'd get to talk about it!

The ExPo looked cool and all, but not enough spreadsheets for this geek. :tongue:
  • kjcoul01
    kjcoul01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because my favorite Korean soap episodes were finally subbed at 100%, and over the weekend we put all the Voltron parts together with subsequent pictures/ poses of it going after Roe beasts (our cats).
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because I've been sorting out my sci fi collection into alphabetical order!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd today because I cannot decide which of the 3 Doctor Who shirts to wear. My sweetie gave them to me on Halloween which was our 20th wedding anniversary! Maybe I will ask for a fez for Christmas.
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I can't decide which superhero T shirt I should wear to the gym, Deadpool or War Machine or even maybe a little Silver Surfer action. What makes it even more nerdy is that the gyms usually empty on a Sunday.
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You spelled awesome wrong. Today you are AWESOME because you can't decide which superhero shirt to wear.
    Today I'm a nerd because I can't decide which superhero T shirt I should wear to the gym, Deadpool or War Machine or even maybe a little Silver Surfer action. What makes it even more nerdy is that the gyms usually empty on a Sunday.