Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm going to watch the two latest episodes of Arrow before I go for a hike and hope that I start warming up to it soon. Love the source material, and I know John Barrowman is showing up sooner or later, so I don't want to give up on it yet!
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm going to watch the two latest episodes of Arrow before I go for a hike and hope that I start warming up to it soon. Love the source material, and I know John Barrowman is showing up sooner or later, so I don't want to give up on it yet!

Arrow looks kinda fun but I'm not familiar with the source material. I'm strictly a Marvel man myself ;-).
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I finally saw episode 60 of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on Youtube. AND WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE DARCY! AND THEY FINALLY HAD THEIR FIRST EPIC FIGHT. And god it was awesome... *fangirls all over the place*
  • littlemsmetal
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because my spare time (what little there is) is being spent watching anime, on Sciencedaily.com and on these message boards. Hahahaha.
  • missroro1023
    Options
    Instead of finishing my chemistry lab I'm being bad and watching The secret micro universe: the cell
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I put a file together for each of my new cosplay costumes and beavered away sourcing the parts. I also realised I miss my Galvatron mug from my Mum and Dads house from the time I went to see the original movie back in the 80s. Must retrieve this;

sNuSO.jpg
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I drank my tea out of this mug my wife made for me. Come to think of it most of the background of the photo screams nerd ;-).

lightbox[img][/img]
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I drank my tea out of this mug my wife made for me. Come to think of it most of the background of the photo screams nerd ;-).

lightbox[img][/img]

Oh nuts still can't get the picture to come up!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I like it!

8161095179_ba24d85ca3.jpg
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    ^^^ I like it!

8161095179_ba24d85ca3.jpg

Ah thanks for the help, yup that's the one. Pretty epic as coffee cups go and shows that I did very well in the tolerates geeks wife stakes.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd cause I bought a coffee mug at Ross that was the original movie poster from the first Star Wars movie:drinker: .......best part it was 4 bucks :love:
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd cause I bought a coffee mug at Ross that was the original movie poster from the first Star Wars movie:drinker: .......best part it was 4 bucks :love:

little jealous
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My God in heaven i started a mug off - mug pics only may the nerdiest java receptacles come forth
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My God in heaven i started a mug off - mug pics only may the nerdiest java receptacles come forth

Cant I'm at work mugs at home
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options

I challenge anyone to beat my Deadpool mug, Consider that gauntlet thrown down!
  • explodingalice
    Options
    This mug is cool. Cool cool cool. #6SeasonsAndAMovie

TroyandAbed.jpg

(I tried to scale this 4 times, no idea why it is showing up so big, sorry!)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I want a TARDIS mug, because it is bigger on the inside.
    Mugs are cool.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the Microsoft Xbox Smartglass app for my Android tablet. It allows you to control your Xbox via an Android phone/tablet and it's also available for iPhone/iPad. I used it to watch Doctor Who via Netflix. I then looked for a way to add Sonic Screwdriver sound effects to my Android tablet. I also just finished season 3 with the 10th Doctor, David Tenant. I had to take a break because my allergies flared up and my eyes got too watery to continue. >,>
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Half day of school for my kid, and I sent her a text saying that we would be going straight to the theater to buy tickets for the midnight premiere of The Hobbit, so she told all her friends and made them jealous. :bigsmile: The countdown begins!
  • explodingalice
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I had to ride the train into DC for a meeting, and I geeked out to They Might Be Giants the whole way. When I wasn't jamming, I was reading Terry Pratchett. Double nerd!