Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am late to the Doctor Who party and just saw that episode from Season One the other day. I think it is the creepiest one yet! Love it!!!

Wait til you see Blink. That one is so good but very creepy.

Yeah that one was scary. Same with the other angel episodes. Awesome though.

Today I'm a nerd because I've been browsing the web for all the Thor the Dark World tv spots I can find.
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I described my co-worker being late as:

He forgot his mystical pass to the fortress and had to brave the Gatekeeper.

(We have a photo-id entry key card thing, and if you forget it you have to go see the front desk and get the visitor one along with a don't-forget-again lecture lol).
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    today I am a nerd because I am going to NY cimicon Saturday and plan to get a picture with John Barrowman and Gareth David Loyd. when I thought about it I almost squealed in the lobby. really a pic with captain jack and ianto yay!!!!!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    oh i forgot, the ringtone i had for my daughter on my last phone was "are you my mummy"
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    oh i forgot, the ringtone i had for my daughter on my last phone was "are you my mummy"

That's just dark!
  • Francl27
    Options
    today I am a nerd because I am going to NY cimicon Saturday and plan to get a picture with John Barrowman and Gareth David Loyd. when I thought about it I almost squealed in the lobby. really a pic with captain jack and ianto yay!!!!!

I'm going too. My plan is to check a few booths (Marvel Entertainment... really lol) then to get in line, although I have no idea where the autograph tables are... I just really want John Barrowman to sign up my copy of his Torchwood novel... even if I miss the SHIELD panel because of it (it will be online anyway, right? lol). But I guess I can pay for a picture while I'm there too. I'm going Sunday too but I'm guessing I won't have much time to do much as I want to see two panels. We'll see what I actually get to do though.
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm binging on Season 3 of the Walking Dead today after reading the comics over again in preparation for Season 4 premiere tomorrow!

If Daryl Dies, We Riot!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yesterday I saw John Barrowman and got an autograph and pictures! I got to see some of the other celebrities that were doing autographs too... it was fun. And I went to the Marvel Agents of SHIELD panel at NYCC.

Today I'm not a nerd though because I've decided not to go to NYCC again... Didn't feel like standing in line for hours just for 2 panels I don't care that much about.
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I spent like 12 hours yesterday sewing and crafting a corset and some steampunk outerwear, a Quidditch uniform, and Wolverine claws. Turns out I get to wear more than one Halloween costume this year, so now I'm scrambling to get stuff done.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Got a ticket for the Thor marathon at AMC theaters on Thursday. Thor, Avengers, the Dark World. Never seen the first two at the theater, even less in 3D, so I'm terribly excited.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm just back from seeing the new Thor - it's great.

A group of us all went dressed as superheroes. I was Hit Girl.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    I found myself in a cosplay video from comicon last weekend :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zn7PRqQl8w
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    I found myself in a cosplay video from comicon last weekend :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zn7PRqQl8w

Cool vid! Was that you at 1:03?
  • mruntidy
    Options
    It was :) in my umbrella chris costume :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I've spent the last few weekend's painting, gluing and sticking decals on the revell model kit of star trek Voyager I was given five years ago!!

It's the first kit I've ever made, and I've really enjoyed it. I've now put deep space nine on my Christmas wish list!!

My 14 year old son was so impressed, he's given me all his kits to make too!

He's got the space shuttle Endeavour, the Eagle module, concord, Vostick 1 and the Wallace and Gromit van from Curse of the Were rabbit!!

Looks like that's my weekends taken up for the next few months!! :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    I went to the Thor marathon at the theater yesterday. It was epic. Got a full size Loki poster to put in my room now.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    I went to the Thor marathon at the theater yesterday. It was epic. Got a full size Loki poster to put in my room now.

She's up all night to get Loki

http://www.iwantedm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/6a9eget-loki.png
  • Francl27
    Options

Haha hell yes.
  • spud_chick
    Options
    I've spent the last few weekend's painting, gluing and sticking decals on the revell model kit of star trek Voyager I was given five years ago!!

I love it when a new hobby gets addictive :) partly because it'll make me forget to eat for a little while!
  • spud_chick
    Options

Haha hell yes.

Cannot WAIT to see Thor this weekend (possibly tonight). Overdue for some T-Hiddy!