Replies

• suzymelo
    suzymelo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    so you did all 3 phases then?
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I didn't technically. I did do it for the appropriate amount of time, but my knees wouldn't let me get through all the cardio she laid out toward the end, and I didn't have the budget to follow the food plan. That being said, I LOVE the increase in strength and all the exercises that I learned from that program. Definitely plan on doing it again in a few months : )
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I didn't do Phase 3....I need to lose more weight before "leaning out" which is what Phase 3 does. Tasha you did great! I definitely suffered with my share of injuries during Jamie's program! One of which I am still dealing with! Good luck ladies!
  • Dawnlandia
    Options
    What kind of injuries? Now I'm nervous.....I am in the middle of phase two and things are going well.
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What kind of injuries? Now I'm nervous.....I am in the middle of phase two and things are going well.

I wouldn't worry a ton if things are going well for you this far. I have a previous runners knee issue that I had to adjust the program for slightly, but I don't think anything I did on her program actually caused me any injuries. If anything I was able to build up the muscle to do more with my legs than I would have otherwise because of my silly knees. As long as you've got good form you'll be fine : )
  • Fit_Hip_Mama
    Fit_Hip_Mama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My co-worker and I are starting phase 2 next week! Good luck!:smile:
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    None that were related specifically to her program. I gashed my shin really bad and the worst injury was Tennis Elbow. That came from bad form with lifting, but not persay her program, just lifting in general. So "Form" is key!!!