Intro

Options
1234568»

Replies

• brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the responses. I'll keep checking in on you guys from time to time.
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Name's David, 52, from PA, married with two kids. I need to lose around 160 lbs. Nice place you have here, and anyone needing a friend to lend an ear or vice versa, I am here. Just started last Thursday, 6/19 and already making progress.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Name's David, 52, from PA, married with two kids. I need to lose around 160 lbs. Nice place you have here, and anyone needing a friend to lend an ear or vice versa, I am here. Just started last Thursday, 6/19 and already making progress.

Welcome David, Group is not as active as it once was but still a bunch of the best guys you could ever interact with.
  • Wasatcher
    Wasatcher Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello group...I'm 50+ and focused on maintaining/improving muscle/fitness as I get even older...
  • Weightlossdude53
    Weightlossdude53 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Carl amd I am 53 years old. I am about 75 lbs overweight amd have several,weight related medical issies(high blood pressure amd sleep apmea) amd aches and pains. Imwon a one year membership/ 5 training sessions at aloca, gym. Imstarted going about 4 weeks ago and keeping track of my workouts and calories on MFP. I have lost 3.6 lbs so far. Iam addicted to the gym!

I would be interested in frie ds who are in a similar position!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Hello! My name is Carl amd I am 53 years old. I am about 75 lbs overweight amd have several,weight related medical issies(high blood pressure amd sleep apmea) amd aches and pains. Imwon a one year membership/ 5 training sessions at aloca, gym. Imstarted going about 4 weeks ago and keeping track of my workouts and calories on MFP. I have lost 3.6 lbs so far. Iam addicted to the gym!

I would be interested in frie ds who are in a similar position!

Welcome Carl and thanks for the FR
  • 50andBeyond
    Options
    Hey guys....name is Dennis and just turned 50...need to recapture the days gone by where I was in much better shape...that and I promised my 13 I do a Spartan race with her when she turns 14 (yipe! lol). Peace and good cheer to all my fellow middle agers!

• Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Hey Dennis, welcome
  • 50andBeyond
    Options
    Thanks Tony ;)