• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nico....good goals

I just spend $191 at the liquor store...whiskey, baileys, wine, port, oh my
  • nisijam5
    Options
    so there was only a tiny bit of wine in the box last night and I did not open a bottle, or a beer, or pour myself a vodka tonic, so can that make last night a 0?

Works for me!! Good self-control, can you send some my way?
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome nisijam5, enjoy your goodies!!!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    HI all, new here, but definitely not new to being a lush

I am a huge wine fan - and box wine fan, since my husband and I found we were easily going through a bottle a night. boxes are much more cost effective and easier to store, though we have aquired quite a lovely wine collection as our friends know we are lushes and many bought us cases as wedding presents haha

I gave up wine for Lent, thinking it would cause me to drink less as I typically have a glass or two every day. It worked for maybe three days, until i remembered there is something called beer. I havent had any wine during Lent, but sadly have subbed in beer. The good news is though that i dont drink it every day like I do my wine, so i guess it still served its purpose.

anyhow, hello and happy wednesday all!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome nico and soccer.

Plenty of wine last night but no hangover today. Don't think I'll indulge tonight ... famous last words right? haha I do have some white in the fridge. Fiancé won his pool at work so he is $540 richer as of last night, I asked him what he's going to buy me :tongue:

Happy hump day my lovely lushes :flowerforyou:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    . Fiancé won his pool at work so he is $540 richer as of last night, I asked him what he's going to buy me :tongue:

:laugh: Totally would have said the same thing :laugh:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    ........................................commitment...................& I have a crush on you...................................
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    Welcome new lushes! The more the merrier :happy:

Sunday - 1 1/2 margaritas
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 5 oz. of Chardonnay - not sure why...new brand and I didn't even like it, but they always seem to taste better the more you drink, but I really didn't like it or I would have drank at least half the bottle :blushing:
  • NicoWoodruff
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome Kat120285 and wolf23!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - what happened??.................beers, Jameson shots, & a lemondrop shot..................my team won the season opener
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Wednesday-3oz of blueberry vodka and 8oz of wine....went over cals by 20 but that's nothing compared to my weekends :laugh:
    Thursday-probably some vodka and wine.
    Off tomorrow, so I'll be spending the day cooking and cleaning for our easter celebration saturday. I am so excited to clean my house....much better than the torture I've been enduring at work this week. Can't wait until 430 to start my long weekend. I'm sure I'll have a few drinks tomorrow...gonna try not to get too crazy since saturday will be lots of boozing!!!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    ok my breakdown for the week thus far:

Sunday : I actually have no idea. I was at a friends house watching NASCAR (yes, we're those people) and her two year old thought it would be fun to kept fetching myself, my husband, her beer......so i lost count pretty quickly

Monday: I believe I only had 1 16oz miller lite

Tuesday: 2.5 16 oz miller lite

Wed: 2.5 16 oz miller lite
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Wednesday=4 drinks, 1 martini, 2 beers, 1 glass of red
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- having friends over for dinner and I am thinking some SkinnyGirl Margaritas sound good
    Friday- thinking we may go to the bar right by our house I usually drink vodka and water and bring a mio or just have beers
    Saturday- going to try to stay in and make it a 0
    Sunday- going to my husbands grandma's and I will probably bring a bottle of wine
  • nisijam5
    Options
    ........................................commitment...................& I have a crush on you...................................

:blushing: Ooooo, zip

Congrats on the opening win, Cardinals right? Wait, I think I watched a little at the bar last night. There was an awesome slide into 2nd.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chole, I'm jealous of your Wednesday 0...

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 40 oz makes 3'ish

So, went out for a couple drinks with hubs and then I got home and make the ultimate decision to STOP.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wine again last night, who knows about tonight.

Tomorrow will be nuts, we're going to some restaurant to celebrate one of the fiancés best friends 30th birthday and they have boots of beer. Oy. Then we're supposed to do something for another of the fiancés best friends on Saturday since he's moving to Chicago. Definitely not a low key 3 day weekend :ohwell: hopefully it's somewhat fun and I don't get too annoyed at the bar.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nico and Soccer!

Sunday - 1 mango peach vodka (low cal crystal light) Only drank this to kill the hair of the dog that bit me last Saturady - OUCH!!
    Monday - 1 glass moscato
    Tuesday - 2 mango peach vodkas and 2 jello shots
    Wednesday - 0

Thursday - Sunday - don't even want to think about how much I will imbibe over next few days, lol I am gonna try the new Crystal light margarita mix - will let you know how that goes!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Thursday - Sunday - don't even want to think about how much I will imbibe over next few days, lol I am gonna try the new Crystal light margarita mix - will let you know how that goes!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I tried a sample of the marg crystal light at Sam's club demo yesterday...I was picturing it with 2-kill-ya...enjoy it!!

Ok, I think I am aiming for 2 glasses of white wine depending on where I end up.
  • NicoWoodruff
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome KriscoOil!

My goal tonight was 2 glasses or about 12 ounces of wine. But then the wine tasting fell through and then.. I got stressed out by the cannons being fired at the resort I'm staying at.. so I walked to a bar next door and had wine.. 3 glasses before dinner (looked like the bartender poured them 5oz) and another glass after dinner (looked like a 6 oz).

So my Thur ended up at 4.. or about 25 ounces of wine, 5 ounces of that was Pino Grigio and the rest was Reisling.

Cutting myself off for the night now at least lol. :blushing: