Like-Minded-Lushes-April 2012

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Nico! (I'm assuming you're new to the thread...) I'm Dot (Amy) and I'm usually a hard-core lush, but the husband and I are trying to see how long we can abstain...ish

I had a Loopy Three Olives and sf Red Bull on Saturday and I got tipsy off of it! I'm such a lightweight now...
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Cutting myself off for the night now at least lol. :blushing:

Good job...

Dot, your doing fabulous with control

So, we went to BBW and I abstained from the alcohol. Mostly because of the son's 1st communiun. Probably not good to have a tipsy mom at church==it could scar a child :blushing: and cause years of therapy

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 3 beers
    Thursday, small sip of communiun wine (biblical drinks don't count)

Total: 3
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - boat load of beers, a shot of Jameson
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Hungover today! As of right now I do not want the drinks I had originally planned for tonight, but we will see how I feel later.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thursday=3 miller lites

Supposed to happy hour today but if my friend flakes I'll be happy to workout and go home...
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Nothing last night! and since today is good friday, I will refrain from having anything tonight as well
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 3 beers
    Thursday, small sip of communiun wine (biblical drinks don't count)
    Friday, 0

Total: 3

I am working a 12 hour shift today and will probably refrain since I have another 12 tomorrow and Sunday...being a hungover nurse is not fun and kind of dangerous
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- a whole bottle of skinnygirl margarita and probably almost a whole bottle of cabernet (HUNGOVER FRIDAY)
    Friday- 3 coors light
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chole...way to regoup :drinker: :drinker: my lushy friend

I tried to sneak out at 3 and staffing pulls a fast one me and makes me stay to 7. So, after work I went to Target, showered and thought about a beautiful bottle of red in the cabinet :smile: The spirit was strong even tho the mind was not.

Happy Friday lushes!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    a couple of vodka and green apples and then half a bottle of petite syrah. the evening gets a little hazy in the memory.:blushing:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, Robin...time to get up and face the day!!

I was cancelled from work today. They call at 5:01 and guess who's been up since then. I've been waiting for the lushes to get up!! I hope the sun is shining bright in your lushy eyes...:devil:

Today, I will be indulgent I think...try and limit it to a bottle of red...going to earn some calories for it now.

Have a good day peeps!!
  • tretheb
    tretheb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ditto on any weather .... here in SW MO... I hope to be drinking in the rain ... we need it ...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Heading to the parents' house later for dinner with the sibs and nieces...the wine will be a'flowing! (if you wonder where I get my lushy tendencies...look no further.)
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I guess this was the wrong week to stop drinking so much wine lol.. after a stressful day Friday I ended up having 3.3 glasses of white wine which kicked my butt and I went to sleep early and woke up feeling a bit hungover. But then last night I had more like 4.3 glasses of white and not sure why but I didn't even feel it too much and feel fine today.

Determined to make tonight a 0 and hopefully see how many days I can be 0 this week also.

It definitely effects my bottom line on the scale. Yesterday I was down to my lowest weight yet of 122, today after the wine and a bit of easter candy last night I'm back up to 123 but at least that motivates me to get stricter with myself and have a good day today.

Hope you all have a great holiday! And thanks for the welcome Just_Dot, yes I am new here. :happy:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - oh the beers..................
    Sat - 6oz. booze
    Sun - 4 beers, 4 & 1/2oz. rum
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Very Hungover....

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Doozey of a weekend....

Friday- 4 beers and 4shots of capt morgan 100 proof
    Saturday-mass quanities of manhattans, vodka tonics, and wine
    Sunday-1 1/2 beers and 3 glasses of wine
    Monday-mostly likely nothing...need to help my body feel normal again!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    yesterday was a bunch of skinny tea vodka and crystal light marg mix. I was cleaning out the liquor cabinett cuz I am going on the wagon-ish today. I woke up and did my kettleworx workout and I am going to stick to the program as best as I can for 6 weeks. I am sure I will cave on the alcohol but I am certainly going to try really hard. :indifferent:

Still no word on the job. I keep telling myself that no news is good news. :ohwell:
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Oh Boy lushy weekend!

Monday- Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- a whole bottle of skinnygirl margarita and probably a whole bottle of cab
    Friday-3 coors lite drafts
    Saturday- 1 vodka and water with crystal light and 2 tangueray and diet tonic
    Sunday- 1 blue moon summer (delicious by the way), 1 michelob ultra, about 8 oz white wine, 3 bud lites, and one large glass of merlot.......I should feel like **** today, but I actually feel ok :drinker:

Goal for this week- ZEROS until Saturday!!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Lushy week last week and an even lushier weekend :sick:

Going for 0's until the weekend.