rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! ALL go YOU!!!!

Bravo!
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Reposting to this section as well.

Here are my latest progress photos since I've finally reached my goal size (8). I've been on MFP since last December 2011 where I started around 196 lbs and a size 14. Through calorie restriction alone (due to exercise restriction from hernia) from Dec - Feb I lost the first 15 lbs. Then I started back to workouts at the end of February after bedrest/recovery from surgery with only a couple of days of light cardio. I started strength training in April using Butt Bible and then loosely have followed NROLFW and NROLFA since May. I lift heavy+HIIT cardio 3 days a week, run 3 miles using the zombies run! app 2 days a week, and play volleyball once a week.

I eat 2500-2800 calories a day, but only track my calories once every couple of weeks as a check in. I still log my exercise. At one point I was doing the same activity level on only 1700 calories a day. Other than that I've never done a VLCD. I target 50-25-25 for my macros because it's more attainable for me.

My NSV: I've gone from a size 14 to a size 8 and a 33% BF to 26%. I also couldn't do any standard push-ups (only 3 on my knees) and now I can do 12 standard. I used to bench press 24 lbs and now I bench 95 lbs. I used to shoulder press 16 lb and now I press 60 lb. I used to barely be able to run 1/2 mile without walking and now I can run 3 miles in about 33 min with no walking. My resting heart rate was about 80 bpm and now it's about 60. The scale has been the worst indicator of my success, honestly.

Note that the July 2008 photos are about 3 months post baby, but that is more or less how my body stayed for a few years. I floated between size 14 and size 12 for most of the last 4 years. There was a time I got down to 183 lb and size 10 by 'eating when I was hungry and stopping when I was satiated' and using the C25K app, but I was still very soft and flabby. Now I can feel all the muscle!
    2dulgl3.jpg

opnvcx.jpg

34g91qw.jpg
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    What a difference. Amazing job!!!!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    These are mine, I'm still in progress, but these are my 12 week lifting results

nxtgya.jpg
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options

nxtgya.jpg

Nice work you can really see a difference. What are you doing for your meal plan?
  • runningfromzombies
    Options
    Reposting to this section as well.

Here are my latest progress photos since I've finally reached my goal size (8). I've been on MFP since last December 2011 where I started around 196 lbs and a size 14. Through calorie restriction alone (due to exercise restriction from hernia) from Dec - Feb I lost the first 15 lbs. Then I started back to workouts at the end of February after bedrest/recovery from surgery with only a couple of days of light cardio. I started strength training in April using Butt Bible and then loosely have followed NROLFW and NROLFA since May. I lift heavy+HIIT cardio 3 days a week, run 3 miles using the zombies run! app 2 days a week, and play volleyball once a week.

I eat 2500-2800 calories a day, but only track my calories once every couple of weeks as a check in. I still log my exercise. At one point I was doing the same activity level on only 1700 calories a day. Other than that I've never done a VLCD. I target 50-25-25 for my macros because it's more attainable for me.

My NSV: I've gone from a size 14 to a size 8 and a 33% BF to 26%. I also couldn't do any standard push-ups (only 3 on my knees) and now I can do 12 standard. I used to bench press 24 lbs and now I bench 95 lbs. I used to shoulder press 16 lb and now I press 60 lb. I used to barely be able to run 1/2 mile without walking and now I can run 3 miles in about 33 min with no walking. My resting heart rate was about 80 bpm and now it's about 60. The scale has been the worst indicator of my success, honestly.

Note that the July 2008 photos are about 3 months post baby, but that is more or less how my body stayed for a few years. I floated between size 14 and size 12 for most of the last 4 years. There was a time I got down to 183 lb and size 10 by 'eating when I was hungry and stopping when I was satiated' and using the C25K app, but I was still very soft and flabby. Now I can feel all the muscle!
    2dulgl3.jpg

opnvcx.jpg

34g91qw.jpg

How tall are you? You look amazing!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

nxtgya.jpg

Nice work you can really see a difference. What are you doing for your meal plan?

I follow a mostly paleo/primal way of eating, but usually are a little m=bit more relaxed fri/sat. I dont calorie count, and eat a lot of protein and sweet potato :)
  • roguestates
    Options
    This whole thread has been really inspiring. Thanks to everyone for sharing; I hope to be able to add my own success story soon :)
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

How tall are you? You look amazing!

Thank you! :) I'm 5'11". I honestly always thought my goal size would be at 160-165 lbs, but weight training has had such a dramatic impact that I weigh a lot more and I'm a much smaller size. I am so glad I stopped using the scale to gauge my success.
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    <iframe src="http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/user/Lorna_Mufford-Fletcher/story/50681/embed&quot; width="650" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    hope this works

large.png

How's this.

Hit Quote to reply, and you'll see how I formatted that.
  • Ladybugabo
    Ladybugabo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • Lemonandcoco
    Options
    Bump & planning on putting my own pics here when I m seeing results :)

Well done all of you
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hi

Wow, well done everyone! There are some amazing transformations!

I started losing the weight on April 8 2010. I lost around 31 kg. I'm 5 foot 2, currently weigh 60 kg and 22% body fat. I still have some fat I would like to lose but after 2 and 3/4 years of eating in defecit I needed to take a breather. I have been eating at/or above tdee for the past 8 weeks. Once I can establish what my true tdee is I will start cutting again at a slight defecit.

Here is a photo at my heaviest being 95 kg in 2008 at my brothers wedding.

2008-95kg.jpg

Here is my transformation timeline photo collage from December 2009 - December 2012

December2009-December2012.jpg

August 2012

afc2e42a-29cb-4fa0-b48f-532d6a28cc1b.jpg

August2012.jpg

January 2013

6fe0a024-b83f-4420-af93-3e7b8819ac2b.jpg

62aa8f03-f297-4d98-be23-ca13111dc762.jpg
  • Kim55555
    Options
    Oooops I had some nice photos in my gym gear I wanted you to see but it didn't work. :( My computer is acting strange too so im having trouble with it co-operating. I'm on my iPad ATM. I'll try again to upload tomorrow
  • Kim55555
    Options
    testing testing
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    62aa8f03-f297-4d98-be23-ca13111dc762.jpg

Didn't use lower case on that last link.
    testing testing

i67828930._szt5

And not a picture on that one.
  • Kim55555
    Options
    i'll keep trying. I'm having trouble saving with photo bucket right now so I'm seeing if I can host some photos at this free web hosting.
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You are blowing my mind! This is an amazing post!