Before/Progress/After Photos!

Options

Replies

• Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Be kind.. This is my first before/during pic... Doing EMTWL since March.
    I know the pics arent at the same vantage point.. but hopefully thats actual progress and not deceptive camera angling..
    Also just about to finish Stage 1 of NROL4W

Sidebyside-1.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING YOU CAN TELL ALL OVER IN YOUR FACE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    These are amazing guys!! I have NROL4W, but didn't totally understand how the workouts were set up, and didn't know where to fit them into my crazy schedule. This makes me want to really find a way!!
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    NROLFW ...have it, read it, now REALLY inspired to try it. Just need some equipment. Thanks for sharing beautiful people! You are all an amazing inspiration! Wishing you more progress in your journey. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW, incredible progress ladies!

Jess- 11lbs looks like 30 with all of the inches you lost- amazing!!

NROLFW has completely changed my body, highly recommend!
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    everyone looks so strong and healthy! Someday I know I'll be here too... :)
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    Seriously awesome results!!! How great does it feel to finally have figured it out?? I'm starting NROLFW next week and am hopeful that I might get close to your results! Amazing!!!! Thought I quoted juices' pics!
  • jmmscccslp
    jmmscccslp Posts: 42
    Options
    Woops- thought I posted to this thread and posted to the wrong one!

I have been eating more for about 7-8 weeks. I'm only down a 1/2 pound but lots and lots of inches, 2 pants sizes and just finished stage 1 of NROLFW.

Here is my before and after from when I started MFP at the beginning of the year. I think I might have been heavier than in the before photo by the time I started but hardly have any pictures of myself The after taken 2 days ago- and TOM is now so I'm even bloated :-)
    Still much work to do!!!

beforeafter2012.jpg

Here is my before/after face shot. Admittedly an awful before picture. The after was from a few weeks ago, I think I may have thinned out a bit more, I can feel more bone structure when washing my face- ha!

facecollage.jpg

I have some before starting EM2WL but they are on my jefit app on my phone and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload. I think you have to have the pay version to upload and sync to your online account- bummer!!!
    Holy cats you look fabulous! Your before and after body shots look like 2 different people!! Go you!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well I am about 3 months into eating more and down from 150lbs (which I had been for months) to 143.6lbs yet I have lost about 16.5 inches from all over! the BIGGEST change is my Mummy Tummy. Still a long way to go but for only a 7lbs loss I am really pleased. Here are my progress pics:

2hyxlwx.jpg

ok3c6f.jpg

t8q6n4.jpg

f01vb.jpg

n4wbh0.jpg
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You guys are all very inspiring. I just picked the book up today so I will start on Sunday which is the start of my new week. Excited and hope to see this kind of progress. I've been on here for a few months and my weight loss is pretty slow. Granted diet could definitely be cleaner and I could be working out more, but I think lifting is going to help move me along. I also want to say that this group really has such positive messages. What a great place to be!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Well I am about 3 months into eating more and down from 150lbs (which I had been for months) to 143.6lbs yet I have lost about 16.5 inches from all over! the BIGGEST change is my Mummy Tummy. Still a long way to go but for only a 7lbs loss I am really pleased. Here are my progress pics:

2hyxlwx.jpg

ok3c6f.jpg

t8q6n4.jpg

f01vb.jpg

n4wbh0.jpg

Absolutely amazing
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Woops- thought I posted to this thread and posted to the wrong one!

I have been eating more for about 7-8 weeks. I'm only down a 1/2 pound but lots and lots of inches, 2 pants sizes and just finished stage 1 of NROLFW.

Here is my before and after from when I started MFP at the beginning of the year. I think I might have been heavier than in the before photo by the time I started but hardly have any pictures of myself The after taken 2 days ago- and TOM is now so I'm even bloated :-)
    Still much work to do!!!

beforeafter2012.jpg

Here is my before/after face shot. Admittedly an awful before picture. The after was from a few weeks ago, I think I may have thinned out a bit more, I can feel more bone structure when washing my face- ha!

facecollage.jpg

I have some before starting EM2WL but they are on my jefit app on my phone and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload. I think you have to have the pay version to upload and sync to your online account- bummer!!!
    Holy cats you look fabulous! Your before and after body shots look like 2 different people!! Go you!

Thanks! Honestly if I can't believe that was me in the before. I SWEAR I never looked like that, LOL! At least I have proof.
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Never mind I cannot get it to work.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My first attempt at pictures. Aren't they a wonderful thing! When you feel down because that nasty scale is lying to you again, or you are tired and don't want to exercise ever again....start looking through pictures. I found the first pic going through my album on my phone. The funny thing, I had lost about 5-7 pounds due to a job change in early 2011 and thought I was looking pretty good! Ugh! So now the second pic I took before going to my HS reunion just a couple of weekends ago. My husband was out of town so I wanted to show him the new outfit I had bought for our casual get together. What a difference! I'm down 34 pounds and numerous inches. I hit about a 2 mth plateau when I decided to join EM2WL and though I haven't lost scale weight, I believe that my body is transforming in other ways! I'm half way there!

Untitled.jpg

Edit: whoops! Can't see the second pic very well and I don't know why! I made it my profile pic also and you can see the whole pic there! :laugh:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    My first attempt at pictures. Aren't they a wonderful thing! When you feel down because that nasty scale is lying to you again, or you are tired and don't want to exercise ever again....start looking through pictures. I found the first pic going through my album on my phone. The funny thing, I had lost about 5-7 pounds due to a job change in early 2011 and thought I was looking pretty good! Ugh! So now the second pic I took before going to my HS reunion just a couple of weekends ago. My husband was out of town so I wanted to show him the new outfit I had bought for our casual get together. What a difference! I'm down 34 pounds and numerous inches. I hit about a 2 mth plateau when I decided to join EM2WL and though I haven't lost scale weight, I believe that my body is transforming in other ways! I'm half way there!

Untitled.jpg

Edit: whoops! Can't see the second pic very well and I don't know why! I made it my profile pic also and you can see the whole pic there! :laugh:

But you can still see such awesome progress!:drinker:
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Go Txgirl, Go!! You can totally see a difference - esp in your face and upper arms. You must feel very proud. :) Keep it up!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You're inspiring!
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Still waiting for my lower body to join this party!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options

Untitled.jpg

You look fantastic!
  • curiousheathy
    Options
    To everyone posting pictures... WAY TO GO! You are all doing amazing
  • evansrabbitranch
    Options
    http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/cleantokeepmykids/family photos/?action=view&current=ThenandNow6-29-12.jpg

This is a then and now :frown: I want to be closer to my then than I do now :laugh:

I give up, how anyone gets photos on here is beyond me,.....whatever UG! :grumble: