Schwaggggggg

Options

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    it that one of the ones with the explosive batteries (like the ??magicshine?? or whatever I bought) ? Not a problem if you charge it at work, in a stainless steel box (just in case) I suppose...
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Snowmageddon?...Farley don't care. :lol:

f7e2c9c4-9208-48ec-b59b-a1c761de8b97_zpsjox6rga7.png~original

How do you like the mitts? Always been curious about using them. Your thoughts?

They are nice. I have the NON-fleece lined model. Basically it is a giant neoprene cover over the grips/shifters. I took them out at 17 degrees with just a light mountain glove. My hands were nice and toasty. I like them.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    it that one of the ones with the explosive batteries (like the ??magicshine?? or whatever I bought) ? Not a problem if you charge it at work, in a stainless steel box (just in case) I suppose...

No explosions yet :lol:

Of course I charge 'em at work... Use my own electricity? I'm from Yorkshire :lol:
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Tasty. Cucumber Mint reminds me of spearmint gum.

c8ssa0o5di2g.jpg
    gel.jpg 120.1K
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    24662489090_5c26a91793.jpg
    Now I'm fly, super fly. by Tom L, on Flickr

After much thought and consideration, I went with a traditional MTB instead of a fattie. I realized I'd have to drop another $500+ to get it where I wanted it to really be and then only with a compromise. Now I can start saving my pennies for a fattie. Like Mick says, "you don't always get what you want...you get what you need." And I'm super stoked, and if the quick little off road I did this morning is any indication, it's going to be a very fun summer.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    New shirt. :D

l8b2fd0fxz6t.jpg
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My sweetheart got me a $100 gift card to our lbs...a day after I raided their sale rack for all the shorts in my size.
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Acquired a new power meter (and associated kit) for the road bike.
    59vog18cdh4s.jpg
  • cloggsy71
    Options
    Quarq... Nice 8)
  • cloggsy71
    Options
    The rest of my 'climbing rig' set-up has arrived; 36-11 Cassette & KMC Chain ;)

4fkivfd9yeni.jpg
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    is this for use with that mech-hanger extender gizmo ?? keep us posted how it works, I've just swapped to a GS Ultegra rear mech, that'll cope (at a push) with a 32T cassette (it's rated for a 30T, which is what's on now, but I reckon that the 32T is only about 4mm larger radius than 30T (based on "chain-pivot centres" radius is 64.68mm cf 60.63mm) and as my rear jockey wheel is a good 12mm clear of the 30T (and the b-tension bolt isn't screwed all the way in at the moment) it'd probably be fine. However, something that'll lift everything an extra 2cm or so would mean an XT 11-36 would probably be featuring in my near future...

(damn, I hate being old, fat, and weak!)
  • cloggsy71
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Fitted!

k3qmwjmoxokg.jpeg

eszxlf5oeohv.jpeg

9lxfhhv444gg.jpeg

#dinnerplate

Can't wait to give this a bash... I might have to find a bit of ballast to put on the handlebars to keep the front wheel down!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    New sock doping from Mad Alchemy.

bg2bjcvxekuv.jpg
  • ntnunk
    Options
    Some sweet new carbon base bars for the upcoming TT season. New carbon aero extensions should be arriving in the next day or two.
    my0jtf13jol1.jpg
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Loving the Super Tack tape from Bontrager.

zqckdcuhotc3.jpg
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    at45tv8mwlc0.jpg
    I think I finally figured out how to post a picture. The new Bike Friday.
  • ntnunk
    edited March 2016
    Options

zqckdcuhotc3.jpg

Question: is that tape Bontrager's answer to Lizard Skin and it's ilk? I love Lizard Skin, currently have the Specialized version on my rode bike, and while it feel ok it wraps like crap.

Statement: It's just me, but that offset (non-centered) Garmin would drive me absolutely bug-nuts.
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    @cowbellsandcoffee Thanks for the heads up. Now my socks match my shoes.kwjixstmn4tj.jpg
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    ntnunk wrote: »

zqckdcuhotc3.jpg

Question: is that tape Bontrager's answer to Lizard Skin and it's ilk? I love Lizard Skin, currently have the Specialized version on my rode bike, and while it feel ok it wraps like crap.

Statement: It's just me, but that offset (non-centered) Garmin would drive me absolutely bug-nuts.

Yes, the Super Tack Tape is similar to Lizard Skin. It may not be as thick as LS but it is tacky.

Hmmm...maybe I should move the Garmin more to the right... >:)

• cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Roza42 wrote: »
    @cowbellsandcoffee Thanks for the heads up. Now my socks match my shoes.kwjixstmn4tj.jpg

Sweet socks! I love the Mad Alchemy Snozzberry!