Check In

Options

Replies

• alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Where is everybody??
    Check in Thursday - went out for tea but ordered an entree and 2 sides instead of a main, tried to find foods in MFP that were the same as what I had, and managed to stay within my calories - stoked! I've been under 3 days in a row now which doesn't happen very often!
    Chocolate fish in the afternoon, so not entirely clean lean and green but that's ok, I can deal with that.

Still haven't done Love your Legs workout! My legs are still really sore and tight up the back from the leg pyramid I did a couple days ago! Not fair!
  • Alleyna7
    Alleyna7 Posts: 212
    Options
    Where is everybody??
    Check in Thursday - went out for tea but ordered an entree and 2 sides instead of a main, tried to find foods in MFP that were the same as what I had, and managed to stay within my calories - stoked! I've been under 3 days in a row now which doesn't happen very often!
    Chocolate fish in the afternoon, so not entirely clean lean and green but that's ok, I can deal with that.

Still haven't done Love your Legs workout! My legs are still really sore and tight up the back from the leg pyramid I did a couple days ago! Not fair!

hahaha, yea where is everybody?
    anywys my booty still hurt! i'm doing the sunkissed abs today!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i will tell you where i have been.... sitting on my butt! i have been slacking bigtime for the past two weeks, then the past 5 days i have been eating alot more than i normally would. I do not want to continue getting lazier. I have made a goal to really push it for the next month starting tomorrow. i leave for vacation in florida to see my family of june 15th, so i will have one month to shape this bootty a little better. Really going to do as best as i can, making a promise to myself.
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    i will tell you where i have been.... sitting on my butt! i have been slacking bigtime for the past two weeks, then the past 5 days i have been eating alot more than i normally would. I do not want to continue getting lazier. I have made a goal to really push it for the next month starting tomorrow. i leave for vacation in florida to see my family of june 15th, so i will have one month to shape this bootty a little better. Really going to do as best as i can, making a promise to myself.

Awesome me too, I need to get back into the swing of things! I'm finding weekends really hard to stay on track but I just need to work at it!
  • looplooploop
    Options
    I've been sitting on my butt too!! I've been eating pretty decent but I'm not doing a good job of keeping track of it or exercising. started a new job last week and did an awesome job of packing lunches and going on walks on my breaks... but I haven't been eating as healthy or exercising while I'm at home. I'm glad there's still a few of you active on here - totally motivates me!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Alright everyone, back on track this week! My day was NOT ideal, getting an early night so I can get up early and do some yoga. Hope everyone elses days were better! xxx
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    This Weeks Challenges - the workouts can be moved around to fit your schedule

Monday
    AM - 30 minute booty call of your choice
    PM - Surfer Girl or Under the Sea Workout
    Check in and journal meals for the day

Tuesday
    AM - 40 minute booty call - HIIT
    PM - New Bikini Video
    Journal your day

Wednesday
    AM - 30 minute jog/walk/sweat session. Add the beach bum workout?
    PM - 30 minutes of toning (there are links to toning videos)
    Pack water tomorrow for thirsty thursday, consider making fruit ice cubes

Thursday
    AM - Try something new
    PM - 30 minute walk or sweat session before dinner, add 50 tummy tucks
    Check in and report what you had for dinner

Friday
    Happy hour! - Ask a friend to do a happy hour workout with you or make a healthy happy hour cocktail
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    I'm changing the workouts around so that they fit into my schedule - as well as doing them a day later than the rest of you since I live in the future. Here is my plan:

Tuesday
    PM - 30 minutes toning exercises of your choice (YOGA)

Wednesday
    AM - 30 minute booty call of your choice (3 miles of 5 mile walk thing?)
    PM - New Bikini Video

Thursday
    AM - 40 minute HIIT booty call (Skipping)
    PM - Try something new (youtube video - bollywood workout hehe)
    Consider making fruit ice cubes

Friday
    AM - 30 minute jog/walk/sweat session. YOGA
    PM - 30 minute walk before dinner, add 50 tummy tucks

Saturday
    AM - 30 minute under the sea workout
    Happy hour! - Do a happy hour workout (Zombie Apocalypse exercises?)

Added Sunday
    AM - 30 minute booty call (C25K)
  • looplooploop
    Options
    I ate pretty healthy today.. Packed a lunch of tilapia + quinoa salad for work. I didn't do a workout but I did do two 15 min walks on my breaks. Weak, I know. Planning on picking back up c25k tomorrow, so that I can do a few races this summer.

Good job Alex, you're rocking it!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    I ate pretty healthy today.. Packed a lunch of tilapia + quinoa salad for work. I didn't do a workout but I did do two 15 min walks on my breaks. Weak, I know. Planning on picking back up c25k tomorrow, so that I can do a few races this summer.

Good job Alex, you're rocking it!

Hiiii

Food so far today has been pretty good - accidentally missed breakfast (slept in, took it to work with me then completely forgot about it!) then had a delicious thai red curry soup for lunch. Making fish and vegies for dinner - and planning on doing 30 minutes of yoga beforehand.

I wouldn't say I'm rocking it - I'm good at the planning side, not so good at the following through! This week should be easier cos it's planned out in advance though, I struggle with the TIU plan when they only email us on the day and I have already planned something else.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love that they put the schedule all week on Monday, that way I'm not behind (like I always am). Although yesterday i was exhausted and just couldn't get motivated to do anything but sleep.

Today will have to do better!! This gloomy weather isn't helping. What happened to the sun? I swear I saw it this weekend!!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Ahh was so bad, didn't do last night's or this morning's workouts! I'm in a bit of a funk, as soon as I start exercising I'll have more energy so it won't feel impossible getting out of bed early, or getting in an exercise when I get back to the motel after work, but I actually need to exercise to get the energy to begin with! I'm just so lethargic at the moment!
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    Today i did the Bikini body max burn pyramid X2. kicked my butt those running intervals!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Wednesday Check in - Progress on week plan:

Tuesday
    PM - 30 minutes toning exercises of your choice TO CATCH UP

Wednesday
    AM - 30 minute booty call of your choice DONE: 3 miles of Leslie Sansones 5 Mile Walk
    PM - New Bikini Video DONE: 3x Summer Whatever-It's-Called Video

Tomorrow is 40 minutes HIIT in the morning, and trying something new in the afternoon - May switch the two around because my motivation in the morning has been reeeeally slack lately and it'll be easier to get up for something fun.

Miss Faith - Awesome on the pyramid! Will have to try it - I haven't done that yet!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Friday Morning Check in - Progress on plan:

Tuesday
    PM - 30 minutes toning exercises of your choice TO CATCH UP

Wednesday
    AM - 30 minute booty call of your choice DONE
    PM - New Bikini Video DONE

Thursday
    AM - 40 minute HIIT booty call DONE
    PM - Try something new TO CATCH UP
    Consider making fruit ice cubes

Friday
    AM - 30 minute jog/walk/sweat session. TO CATCH UP
    PM - 30 minute walk before dinner, add 50 tummy tucks

Just as many "to catch up" as "done", will have to do some super working out this weekend! Luckily it won't be too hard - an hr long yoga session should take care of Tuesday PM and Friday AM, and I've got a new bollywood workout at home I've been dying to try so that will take care of Thursday PM.
    A walk and some tummy tucks before dinner is definately do-able too :)
  • Alleyna7
    Options
    Alex you're doing awesome!
    yesterday i did 2 tone it up workouts and today I hit the gym for 40 min cardio and 20 min machines.

yay us! let's keep it up!
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    yesterday i did turbofire fire 45, and today i did the she sells seashells and the self toning moves, both x2. i really want a beautiful belly but i know its a long way away. :( feeling good though i love toning moves
  • looplooploop
    Options
    Finally got back into it! I tried to do the latest Livestrong video yesterday but I didn't really like it and so only did it once.. Then did the Under the Sea video x2. Today I ate totally lean/clean/green and did the Sea shells video along with c25k for a workout. I really liked the conch move!
  • Alleyna7
    Options
    Finally got back into it! I tried to do the latest Livestrong video yesterday but I didn't really like it and so only did it once.. Then did the Under the Sea video x2. Today I ate totally lean/clean/green and did the Sea shells video along with c25k for a workout. I really liked the conch move!

haha, i know how you feel about workouts that you dont really like. but the sea shell one was definitely nice!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    I love the structure of how they are giving us all our workouts at the start of the week! But last week I only did 3 of the workouts! Had the worst weekend...Back into it today, I feel soooo unhealthy.
    Although they've increased the times to 40-60 minutes I don't think I'm going to put myself under the pressure to do that much time, because I'm not consistently doing 30 minutes yet! Haha.

Here is this weeks programme:
    Monday
    AM: 40 minute bootycall
    PM: 20-30 minute HIIT

Tuesday
    AM: 40 minute bootycall
    PM: New bikini series workout

Wednesday
    AM: 30 minute jog/walk/sweat session plus sunkissed abs
    PM: 30 minutes toning
    Pack fruit water for tomorrow

Thursday