This is how I've personalised my plan:

Tuesday
    AM: 40 minute bootycall (yoga)
    PM: 20-30 minute HIIT (c25k)

Wednesday
    AM: 40 minute bootycall (walk?)
    PM: New bikini series workout

Thursday
    AM: 30 minute jog/walk/sweat session plus sunkissed abs (C25k)
    PM: 30 minutes toning
    Pack fruit water for tomorrow

Friday
    Try something new (new toning moves?)
    Go to bed 60 minutes early, so you can do 60 minute booty call

Saturday
    60 minute booty call, add bikini booty video to cardio (c25k, plus toning)
    Happy hour - every hour think of something you are grateful for
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    AM: 40 minute bootycall (CATCH UP)
    PM: 20-30 minute HIIT (DONE - C25K Tuesday PM)

Wednesday
    AM: 40 minute bootycall (CATCH UP)
    PM: New bikini series workout

Whoops, halfway through day2 and only have done 1/3 workouts! Will get two down tonight, and then do an extra one on the weekend to catch up.

How's everyone else finding this weeks plan?
  • Alleyna7
    Alleyna7 Posts: 212
    Options
    It's a lot of workouts I think. I mean for me it's ok because i am unemployed (full-time job is looking for a job) but anyways I can't imagine doing all of it if I had a job. The nice thing though is that you definitely get results if you stick to it!
    I also think doing something is better than nothing at all. So if I can't do the Bootycall it's ok. I find it hard to do bootycalls without any food in me.

where's everyoneee?
    hope you're all doing well!
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    who has bought the $150 plan, - im debating! and im not sure how it works from a uk bank - anyone know?
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i was thinking about buying the nutrition plan, So i posted a forum topic on it and everyone talked some sense into me. 150 dollars for a nutrition plan is outrageous when you can find any number of healthy food options online for free. i really do love k&k but they are serious salespeople just eat healthy and do the exercises. save your cash
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't pay for their food plan, too much money for simple foods too.

I'm back on track this week. After a couple injuries, I kind of took an exercise break and went to maintenance, but as nice as that has been, I need to make some progress on my summer body, so back into the groove I go!

Nice to be back ladies!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    I am slacking so much! on both the food and exercise - i really need to kick myself back into gear. our weather has turned from glorious sunshine to cloudy and cold so I dont think that has helped
  • looplooploop
    Options
    Oh man... I have slacked so bad in the last month or so. I finished school (classes) and started a full-time job, but I still have 2 more online classes to finish for my degree... So I literally have not had any free time. It sucks, since summer is so close and I really haven't made any improvements. I bought myself a new bike but I'm not allowing myself to ride it until my school work is all done.. which should be another 2 weeks at most. I can't wait to get back at it!

I hope you guys are all doing better than me!! Go beach babes, go!
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry guys - I slacked off - I'm not following the plan anymore, I got burnt out and never managed to do them! Instead I'm focusing on my running with the occasional one of their workouts thrown in (I'd like to do 2-3 strength training workouts a week, but get bored easily, so will probably use theirs). Hope you guys are doing ok!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    hi are any of you on the community tone it up forum?
  • Alleyna7
    Alleyna7 Posts: 212
    Options
    i am!
    alleyna7

there's only 8 more days!...I believe.
  • Amber86queenbee
    Options
    You are doing so well Alleyna! I bombed out pretty early as I preferred my routine from my trainer but then I want and damaged my knees anyway :cry:
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i'm leaving for vacation in two days and i totally slacked off the past month!!!! I think i actually gained a half inch in my belly. no weight though so my body is just slowly melting back into fat! lol! When i get back i plan on setting some new goals for myself, So i have something to reach for. I do love the TIU workouts though i have been printing them all out and when i do exercise they are what i do.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!!

I've also falled off the TIU wagon. I've done a few workouts here and there. But not a single booty call since I nearly killed myself LOL.

My foods also been a little bad, but since THERE IS 5 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER there's no time like now to get back on the wagon right!?!?!?!
  • Sandahlxx
    Sandahlxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bc: yoga
    M1: protein pancakes
    M2: McDonald's :(

Moving today, then to work will be doing pm workout tonight after work then back on track tomorrow :)