Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I will maintain my plan. It seems to working pretty good for me. Weigh in tomorrow. Will keep busy all day. Like Shirley does. She has been my diet buddy all along Thank you dear.Time for my oatmeal and another cup of coffee. To get this wonderful day started

{{{{hugs}}}}
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Friday night

had a very good eating plan today.

Breakfast..... Instant oatmeal. with skim milk, coffee
    Lunch....1 coney dog , 1 avocado Walmart had them on sale and they are just ripe to eat.
    Dinner. 5 frozen turkey meat balls, whole can of French style green beans. Very good.
    Marie .......No low blood sugar just a perfect day.
    Good night lovely people
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My meal plans for today Dec. 13,2014
    Breakfast ...... oat meal. skim milk. butter coffee it will have my protein, My fat my starch
    I started using the instance kind. I love the old fashion better but the instance is much easier to cope with in the morning. If I don'l have a nice lost this week will switch to something else

lunch....Veggies soup with hamburger meat. tea it will have my protein. my fat, and my carbs all in one serving I like those kind of meals.

Dinner//..... ham and a plate of non starched buttered vegetables. tea it will have my protein, fat

If I get hungry I will have a snacks of Protein, fat and a little carbs. I need to get some kind of neutron bars for the purpose But for today I will have an apple and peanut butter. If I cut the apple in a round I get a lovely star

I woke up with a 80 Blood sugar readings and 110 blood pressure Not bad for an old lady.

See you later
    1082128q05lti7n4y.gif

Marie

have a great day all and a Happy one
    and no carbs for dinner
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,177 Member
    Options
    Excellent Marie...........pretty much excellent numbers!! <3
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today here is my menu plans for Dec 15,2008
    Breakfast......! scramble egg slice of bacon slice of toast with butter slice tomatoes,coffee
    Lunch.... bowl of hamburger soup tea
    Dinner..... Slice baked turkey, Vegies salad and ranch dressing

Snacks if needed I baked a butter ball season turkey breast yesterday without bones and it was delisted . I know it had a lot of sodium so I may have to take an extra water pill this week.
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie,

I may be getting your information and try your new meal plan since we both have to watch our sugar intake. I will go back to Mediterranean style eating after the holidays it seems to work for me. That would South Beach.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    my Menu

Breakfast....one slice of bread. 1 T. of cream cheese a smear of sugar free jelly , coffee
    lunch........1/2 tomale, big salad tea
    Dinner........Hambuger steak with grilled onions and green beans, salad coffee
    Snacks if needed

• linder4866
    Options
    Sounds like a good day Marie. :p;)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    JUST FOR TODAY I WILL focus on good eating choices. I will exercise today and get a good sweat on.
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Don't get a chill
    on Shirley got any snow there Its is cloudy and drizzling here in my neck of the woods.

My menu for
    Breakfast
    1 sl. of raisin bread toasted wit 1 T cream cheese.[ Strawberry flavor Coffee with creamer
    lunch
    Bowl hamburger soup hot tea
    Dinner
    grilled ground pork pattie big veggie salad with just a sprinkle of few crasin cranberry, and a sprinkle of nuts 2 T of salad dressing

Snacks if needed for my blood sugar
    Hope this change tomorrow

12/12/2014*****last week
    111467.png

• linder4866
    Options
    Staying accountable---YIPPEE for you Shirley and Marie.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Marie - You are doing wonderful. I just posted on Pound a Week and saw you lost again.
    You are my hero.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yeah Shirley happy as a bear 2861214uj6hvsjh8s.gif
    four weeks in a row for a lost. Very unusually for me. makes 9 lb. lost on my new eating plan.
    January right around the corner. Shirley. Enjoy your holidays. see you then.
    hugs
    Marie
  • linder4866
    Options
    Terrific!!! :-)
  • BlueHarebell
    Options
    Just for today I'll try and keep my hands away from the Christmas shortbread.
    Then I'll try again, just for tomorrow!
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    qmu946nsrd0v.jpg
    This I plan for my lunch.from pinterest

My meals today

Breakfast....raisin toasts, cream cheese, smear of sugar free apricots jelly. coffee I think the cream chees has enough fat for my fat.

lunch.... think I will have a slice of toast ,my carb, avocado my fat and an poach egg.my protein...coffee

dinner..... Big salad with lots of vegies, hamburger steak, green beans tea. for my fat will have the other half of avocado from lunch.

Snacks if only needed.

I found on pinterest some recipes just type in 111 diet if interested

marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    since Alice is coming over and we are oing out to eat I will wait till later to fill in my menu for today.
    I did have my raisin bread wirh cream cheese an a smear of sugar free apricot jelly wit my coffee tis morning. since she is dieting too I know we will o to a place to get our lunch.
    alice has lot some 15 weeks in a row . so proud of her

Shirley Lizza looks so conforatble at you house. Lovely kitty..
    see you all later today After the Cowboy game.
    marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Hi Marie,

Yes Izzy is so funny. We got another picture of him on the stairs, upside down.
    He is very entertaining.

JUST FOR TODAY I will try and curb the sugar and treats. I think I am having overload on the sugar. >:)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    JUST FOR TODAY I will try and stay on track even though I am away for the weekend and we had chinese food last night. I will start on Monday with my Phase 1 South Beach and get this body back on track. I thought I could start this week but too many distractions to stay on my plan. Next week should be better.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today I will stay on track f