Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will try and stay away from sugar.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    getting pretty well adjusted to this low carb life. Will continue and keep investigating recipes
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Marie you are doing great and a loss this week. I think you have found the ticket to your success. (*)

So, just for today I will stay on track and log everything I eat, no excuses.

Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Just for today I will stick to my eating plan of Readers Digest and drink more water.
    No Yoga class today I skipped it due to more snow to dig out of our driveway.
    I will go Friday instead. Nice that I have the option of Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I will be back for my plans till Christmas after eye appt.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley what is the readers digest diet all about?
    I am thinking about the prevention fiber diet. I already had the book just never did read it. I am in progress of doing so now. Don't understand it too well yet. but do know I will have o practice moderations portion control which is a bad habit I have, I hope to start on it Friday..if I understand it better than I do now. I for one would welcome whole wheat back into my plan.
    hugs Marie

• Shirley61
    Options
    Marie,

Readers Digest is another plan of portion control and different meal plans. They have a plan for two weeks of eating. The first 5 days are hard, just soups and Protein shakes.
    I haven't seen a big loss this time around. I am not sticking to it like it says. I do substitute some of the meals. I will get through it and then see what I will do.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shisrley,

I am hoping I have found a plan I can live with. Going to change my dairy up and just have calories and fiber. I would leave off calories but mFP require that . I thought you had a good lost last week. Keep up your good work. and thank you for supporting me.
    Hugs Marie
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,177 Member
    Options
    God bless us and keep us all. And may we be granted good health and the continued support of wonderful friends.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Lin. I did not have a good day. Food wise.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    JUST FOR TODAY I will be in the Now (Eckhart Tolle) If anyone has read his book it is really interesting and hard to do in everyday life.

I went to the movies last night, had dinner at Swiss Chalet and popcorn and the free Lindor chocolates afterward. Of course the scale revealed my night of poor eating. I need to record my weekend eating more which is very hard for me since we go out a lot with friends to restaurants. I need to make a different strategy for eating out.

Tonight will be the same, we have a meeting with some friends at a restaurant to discuss the Christmas float for our sailing club. I will have to make a good choice tonight even
    though it will be Pub food choices.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    This is not just for today. But I hope a lifetime way of eating. so far on eating this prevention fiber diet is my kind of eating. So I have high hope
    hugs marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I went 3 0r 4 days without losing an ounce. But this morning dropped almost 2 lbs. I think this one one one diet is going to work. I found out I cam have a cup of beans for one protein. a cornmuffin for 1 carb and 1 T. of Butter on my cornbread plus all the veggies I want as long as they are low carbs. What a way to go. Love it. no counting calories. That I love.
    Breakfast,,,,,One chocolate diet shake
    Snacks #1.... 1/2 cup greek yogurt.1/2 cup rasberries and !T. of chopped pecans.
    Lunch......1 4 oz of round pork steak, Corn muffin, Butter, Beets green beans
    Snack #2......devil egg. Mayo, mustard.... Walnuts
    Dinner.... No carbs.... glass of skim milk. pecans . She said no carbs at night will speed up weight lost so given it a try this week. THats my plan today

Shirley how are you doing?

Lin these crackers you make What are they made of?

Love marie
  • linder4866
    Options
    My homemade crackers have flaxseed meal, psyllium husk powder, black sesame seeds, chopped pumpkin seeds, onion powder, garlic powder and water.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley are you still shopping.? It is cold here .My new diet plan going great. if I can lose this week which will make it 2 weeks in a row. I think I will gain my confident up and stick with it. So far I have lost a little this week. Got till Friday to go.

Lin I can have all of that stuff and do have it on hand except the pumpkin. seeds Aare they good? The ingredients sounds good.
  • linder4866
    Options
    I like my crackers because that's all I have---no bread, no rolls, nothing.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My eating plans today
    B.....Kroger diet shake coffee
    Snack.... Half serving of yogurt, 1/2 serving of fruit 1T chopped pecans
    lunch... mix of chili and beans for my protein and carb sprinkle of cheese for my fat
    Snack.... yogurt and fruit 1/2 serving Walnuts
    Dinner. no carbs for dinner but a big plate of light veggies with 5meat balls Coffee
    I am staying full on this plan. I feel like I am overeating. for I have never had a plan snacks before But I sure have nibble a lot.................At 3 PM I will be having another snack to tie me over till dinner.
    \what a way to go. I am just making sure I keep things I need on hand.
    1265778h09mknkvvr.gif

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Marie,

You seem to be doing great with this new plan. Keep up the good work. !!!

I did not do as well on my thanksgiving weekend, with no counting calories and
    not eating like I should. I hope to get back on track before the holidays so I can
    enjoy them and not have to worry about eating too much.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Today I am happy. according to my scales I am down 2.8 this morning since last Friday. that makes 6.6 since I started this one one one diet.Going on 2 weeks.

Breakfast....1 Kroger protein shake...That counts as a complete meal
    Snacks...yogurt, fruit and nuts
    lunch...... Chili beans sweet potatoes The diet says I can have one cup and butter and a salad with dressing and Lunch is my big meal.
    Snack...... yogurt nut and fruit
    Dinner.... hamburger steak Big salad with raw vegies nuts and dressing No carbs
    Marie
    one one one for me
    marie
    2433085ao00gjgxwb.gif

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Marie...your eating plan sounds great. Enough that you shouldn't be too hungry. Glad that it is working for you.