Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    My gosh, that is a big change for you. I wish you all the luck in the world.:flowerforyou:
    Many people start walking and it hurts so they stop. Eventually the hurt will subside.
    Take it slow, a few minutes each day. Then increase it a little at a time. Keep a journal
    of your walking and write down your symptoms when you walk too. Then after a while
    you will notice the difference. Good luck Marie, I know you can do it.
    Keep your phone with you and rest if you need too. Remember start slow. :drinker:

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I WALK 10 MINUTES TODAY. Sort of hot today. I did not make it 2 times down the railway track My eats have been good. so far did not.get out early enough. for my walk got to do better. And I will.
    Dinner will be Salisbury steak and Cole slaw, ice tea. Shirley I would appreciate your help. Time to get the steaks going.I think if each day like this I will have done the right thing.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Had a good day yesterday.. We had a nice rain before daylight so should be nice outside now Will be having skinless fry chicken for lunch with no breading on it just fry it in butter. with salt and pepper with s side of cole slaw I have not got to the health food place to get me some almond flour yet.

Now to take time for a walk.
    My blood sugar is down and my blood pressure was on target for me. in fact my blood pressure runs lower for me than what my target is But that is normal for me. Weight has not moved in a long time still running the same,

So just for today I will continue on my journey As Sandy will say "one day at a time"
    see you in the morning as my day went today
    Have a great day I intend to
    Love
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    MARIE - 10 mins is great! You are doing fabulous. Just the idea of getting out there and moving
    will make a big difference. Once you get that walk out of the way you will have your whole
    day to do what you want. Wonderful to hear your blood pressure is doing well. :happy:

Instead of frying in butter, use olive oil. Less calories.

Keep it up!

Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and I know it would be up. :grumble: Too many times lately to go out and eat.
    I have to scale back my calories JUST FOR TODAY. Starting back on South Beach Phase 1 to try and get
    this scale moving down.

My doctor apt is this month and I want a good report. :bigsmile:

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley I have apt Thursday to see my doctor and to find out about my lab results.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    had a great day.Got my walk in had 3 low carbs meals today. Blood sugar and blood pressure doing great too. I thank the lord for getting me thru this. every night.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Well don't know if thisg oes thru or not Or for that matter where?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    see if this work
    718178wfjpa82rh3.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    see if this work
    718178wfjpa82rh3.gif

I did _____________________ easy too.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    well this working :o Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    m9grn1zen49o.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Sneakers
    2182418vw0ho80itx.gif

This is the only topic I can get to chat on Its nice to be able to used the glitter graphics with ease. And the pictures image is workin fine here to with ease. (*)
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sure would like to hear from some of you As you can see I been playing around on this topic. Seems like my world has fallen apart
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,182 Member
    Options
    I am still traveling but have WiFi for a little while so am poking around......sure is different!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lin love the litter graphics and the photo here
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Ok this is day 4 of my low carb plan

Made cauliflower soup for dinner and was delish. Have enouht left for tomorrow and still a half of a head left for another batch of something Wil l freeze it. for later.
    still no weight lost but now I am really just interesting in my foods. I have a lot to learn.

364595vgqwlvfpt6.gif
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Will have my cauliflower left soup for lunch .... . Had a cup of coffee n Kroger diet shake for breakfast Dinner hamburger psttie Green beans/ cheese and sour cream I am getting 60 carbs a day/.

Been to the doctor to get my lab work Everything was pretty good., Don't go back till Jan of 2015 Yeah.
    Marie

2584970p3b8d4rq4p.gif