Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs just yesterday. Must have been retain water Lots of it Feel like I have been living in the bathroom all day and night
    Marie.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,182 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh Marie----that sounds like too much---both bathroom time and # down. I hope you're okay?????
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I did haave some bad pains in the back of my thigh Got up and started drinking water and it went away.
  • linder4866
    Options
    Oh my friend---I'm sorry about the pain but glad it went away. Hope it doesn't return........ :o
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Fantastic day learning to cook in the oven in foil Packett Dinner was real good Had echerd sausage, and English peas. with sweet potatoes' No Mess That I like and very good.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good afternoon folks

I am leaning how to cook in foil packets and loving it and the food taste fantastic hardly any mess to clean up
    ********************************************************************************************
    B- Kroger diet shake and a cup of coffee
    L left over from last night. Was good then and good again at lunch_ foiled packet of Sausage, slice sweet potatoes English peas I am counting 1 cup as 15 grams of carbs for that is what I was taught long time ago of casseroles
    Dinner- will be another foil packet meal of Hamburger meat Mix vegetables 1/2 c diced tomatoes Salt and pepper 1 cup coffee after dinner Will cook more than one serving so I will have lunch for tomorrow
    S- 1/.2 apple When needed

I am not up to cooking regular meals so this is working fine for me. Will see if it does the job in a week or so.
    Marie

PS Hi Shirley and Lin.
  • linder4866
    Options
    Glad this is working for you Marie. You are inventive!! ;)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Are we starting over again on this or is this an old one?
    Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I don't know Shirley Lets just take it from here
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    I believe this one was carried over....since there are 15 pages
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Okay sounds good. So Just for Today I will stay on track and try to get all the sodium out of my system
    from eating out all 4 days. Back at it !!
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Just for today my snacks will be veggies.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I will continue my low carb way So far working will well. See Friday at Weigh in.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    495107ifu2m45il1.png I love carbs but must control my intake
    Marie
  • fancyladyJeri
    Options
    I will walk my 10,000 steps
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Jeri good to see you posting here. Shirley is out of town I think she will be back Soon if not already.
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    I will take care of myself..................
  • fancyladyJeri
    Options
    Thanks Marie, sometimes I need a littl more motivation. Sandy, we all need to do that for sure.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Just for today I will focus on losing before Christmas. A short goal to reach but not unattainable.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    I am taking one low carb meals.......... one day at a time On track today. will have turkey Burger and cole slaw salad for dinner. And will try cutting an orange a new way That I posted earlier.and just have 1/2 of it.