Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What "type" do you attract?

Replies

• SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    I don't think any guy is attracted to me. I wish though... :(
  • black men and old wankers.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    The most people I get attention from are black men in my age range or Middle Eastern men (the really creepy ones at the gas station). When I DO get hit on by white guys, they're normally...creepy...or older than I am interested in. (which says a lot because I love old guys!)

It's a rare gem when I'm approached by someone attractive!

I'm on the same boat Kels.
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    The most people I get attention from are black men in my age range or Middle Eastern men (the really creepy ones at the gas station). When I DO get hit on by white guys, they're normally...creepy...or older than I am interested in. (which says a lot because I love old guys!)

It's a rare gem when I'm approached by someone attractive!

I'm on the same boat Kels.

Me, too. Black, ethnic, very foreign men are drawn to me. Some like the curves, some are fascinated by blonde hair, blue eyes. I dunno. The only white guys I was getting were very old, very young, or very thin and socially awkward. I tend to like beefy white guys though I've dated other races.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Debt Collectors for fictional debt
    The mailman comes to my house 5 times a week
    Santa Claus comes once a year
    Squirrels
    ants
    Nigerian princes that want to give me money
    Salesman
    And I assume eventually I'll attract the grim reaper.

No women though.

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    I attract the braniacs. I love cuddling but not so much a big fan of pda, a little is ok though.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Looking back at my life, I'd say the most common thing among the men I've attracted is that they were drunk at the time. So sad. LOL!

I'm with those who also say they don't attract anyone now. I don't feel like there are any opportunities in my life, which is why eHarmony got a hold of some of my hard-earned cash for nothing.

Edit to add: I also agree with the comment that this thread is full of funny!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    I tend to attract men who are in desperate need of psychotherapy. Although there have been a few nice ones. Timing was just not right.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    I'm a "good girl" and I attract "good, clean-cut boys". Which is fine by me! Bad boys are overrated! Also, most of the guys who like me (or I suspect of liking me) are pretty shy. That's strange to me because I'm kind of shy myself...
  • sandybeaches00
    sandybeaches00 Posts: 52 Member
    Maybe all the men can answer why I just get stared at and not approached. Am I unapproachable? I don't understand why I will feel men's eye's on me soooo hard, and yet, nothing. They don't come up to me, they just stare. Weirdest thing. I'm the nicest and easiest to talk to person. I wish I understood what the problem was. I'm a makeup artist, so the majority of my days are spent entirely with women. I would like to at least go on some dates though, it's been a while and for the life of me, I can't figure out where to meet men. I don't drink really, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to meet someone at a bar, that's not the ideal location to me. At this point, I'm open. In the past, I tend to attract "fixer uppers" with serious mommy issues. Let's break that habbit, okay? hahahaha

MEN, give me some feedback, por favor!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member

I'm a woman, but I just wanna say that you are gorgeous! Maybe men are intimidated by your looks? I know around attractive men I can't even speak. Lol
  • sandybeaches00
    thank you, old men approach me and say things like "I bet those eyes get you in trouble" or "how many boyfriends do you have?" and I'm like zip zero zilch. hahaha, I just get hard looks and no follow through. I smile, I'm outgoing, I'm funny. I don't get it... help plz!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Maybe all the men can answer why I just get stared at and not approached. Am I unapproachable? I don't understand why I will feel men's eye's on me soooo hard, and yet, nothing. They don't come up to me, they just stare. Weirdest thing. I'm the nicest and easiest to talk to person. I wish I understood what the problem was. I'm a makeup artist, so the majority of my days are spent entirely with women. I would like to at least go on some dates though, it's been a while and for the life of me, I can't figure out where to meet men. I don't drink really, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to meet someone at a bar, that's not the ideal location to me. At this point, I'm open. In the past, I tend to attract "fixer uppers" with serious mommy issues. Let's break that habbit, okay? hahahaha

I'm not a man, but... do you give them a nice smile so they know you want them to approach?
  • sandybeaches00

I'm not a man, but... do you give them a nice smile so they know you want them to approach?
    I think I smile, I'm not sure. I feel like I'm always smiling, I'm generally a happy person :) I will make more of an earnest effort to give a more noticeable and approachable smile.
  • thank you, old men approach me and say things like "I bet those eyes get you in trouble" or "how many boyfriends do you have?" and I'm like zip zero zilch. hahaha, I just get hard looks and no follow through. I smile, I'm outgoing, I'm funny. I don't get it... help plz!

Hey -- you're quite pretty -- so why don't you just take the reigns and ask a guy out? Or approach one that is looking at you? Just do it... the only thing that can happen is they say no and then you're right back where you started. I think you need to take the initiative on this one!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Maybe all the men can answer why I just get stared at and not approached. Am I unapproachable? I don't understand why I will feel men's eye's on me soooo hard, and yet, nothing. They don't come up to me, they just stare. Weirdest thing.

You have incredibly large and beautiful eyes. I'm staring at your profile pic right now.

And yeah, a smile back would help. We guys are not the brightest people around. You have to keep it simple.

--P
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    I tend to attract men who are in desperate need of psychotherapy. Although there have been a few nice ones. Timing was just not right.

Well, focus on yourself, first. Clearly you have honesty issues. There is no way you're a day over 30 by your profile pic...
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    I tend to attract men who are in desperate need of psychotherapy.

Me too! :huh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member

I looked at your pictures and in almost everyone of them you are dressed very nice, your hair is done up and your make up looks perfect - even the one where it looks like you're about to get on a plane. It kind of screams expensive tastes and high maintenance. I hope I don't get jumped on for that. I think you look quite attractive. I'm old enough I wouldn't approach you regardless but if if I was younger I would assume you were nice to look at but would be a pain in the *kitten* to deal with.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member

I would certainly approach you! Sometimes it's hard for guys to start up a conversation with a total stranger. But once they break the ice, they are usually 'good to go'.

You dress nice and take care of yourself, so I'm sure the right guy will approach you sooner or later.