Options

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of August 22, 2012
    Goal: to binge no more than 8 days.

Me: 15
    Binge: 7 (8/2; 8/3; 8/4; 8/15; 8/17; 8/18; 8/22)

I don't think I'll be able to track my binges on the thread for the next few days. I'll be out of town with little to no computer access. Stay strong the next few days!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    August 23, 2012
    no more than 10 binge days (my current minimum for a month)
    me: 15
    binge: 8

binges
    Aug 1 mainly Oreos and home made bread. related to stress from crazy kids/lack of sleep due to kids and screwing up a job application deadline.

Aug 9 small binge. I could feel it all day. I finally gave in when I was cleaning up and heating supper for my husband at 9pm

Aug 10 ate a full pack of my daughter's cookies that I don't even like while writing my cover letters for 2 jobs

Aug 11 kids were nuts

Aug 12 kids were nuts

Aug 17, 18, 21 no idea. not a true binge but lots of over eating with little desire to follow my meal plan all day.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of August 23, 2012
    Goal: to binge no more than 8 days.

Me: 16
    Binge: 7 (8/2; 8/3; 8/4; 8/15; 8/17; 8/18; 8/22)
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me 17
    Binge 6

I am going for no more binges this month!! I want the number to read 25/6!!!
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    August 24

Me: 20
    Binge: 4

Not a horrendous one, just a 'I've only had 4 hours sleep and I need more food to keep going' one! But I did log over 2000 calories so I'm counting it.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well, here comes the weekend! I am working out an extra day this week so I SHOULD be ok. I don't want to make myself feel too restricted when it comes to food anymore, so I'm working out harder or extra so I can take in a few more cals on the weekends. So far it's been working..........

Me: 22
    Binge: 1 (8/4)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Me 17
    Binge 6

I am going to join you on that challenge!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday!! :flowerforyou:

I am reading (listening to actually) Geneen Roth book now, Take Back Your Life and it is very good. This is the 2nd book of hers I have read. Just wanted to share a bit of the basis or foundation of her books. Have an awesome weekend ladies!:heart:

Geneen Roth's Eating Guidelines

1. Eat when you are hungry. (Truly hungry, body hungry not mind hungry)

2. Eat sitting down in a calm environment. This does not include the car.

3.Eat without distractions. Distractions include radio, television, newspaper, books, intense or anxiety producing conversation and music.

4. Eat only what your body wants. (Big difference from what your MIND wants!)

5. Eat until you are satisfied. (This is different than full).

6. Eat (with the intention of being) in full view of others.

7. Eat with enjoyment, gusto and pleasure.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As you all can see I have been binging every other day this week. :grumble: So I am going to shoot for no more binges this month starting 8/24.

You all keep up the good work!!

As of August 1, 2012: - Goal not to binge more than 7 days.

Me - 11
    The Binge - 12 (8/1, 8/2, 8/3, 8/4, 8/6, 8/8, 8/9, 8/14, 8/17, 8/19, 8/21, 8/23)
  • danifo0811
    Options
    Me 17
    Binge 6

+1 I figure I need to get through the rest of the month with no binges so I can get to where I was at the beginning of the month weightwise. it is so much harder to take off than put on!'
  • danifo0811
    Options
    double post
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread today, I wish I would have found it sooner, as I would have joined. I have only been in this group a few weeks and somehow just missed the post. I did not read the whole thread, as I saw it quite late, but I did see that people posted it differently.
    Do you post just what you want, I saw some people giving dates, some giving details....does anyone post what they eat?

Does this thread happen every month?
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me 17
    Binge 6

+1 I figure I need to get through the rest of the month with no binges so I can get to where I was at the beginning of the month weightwise. it is so much harder to take off than put on!'

Yes! Isn't that the truth. I can put it on in 2 days and then have to work hard for a solid week to get down again. I want NO binges in September. I upped my calorie allotment so I am on the lose .5 pounds a week and hoping that will help me.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I just found this thread today, I wish I would have found it sooner, as I would have joined. I have only been in this group a few weeks and somehow just missed the post. I did not read the whole thread, as I saw it quite late, but I did see that people posted it differently.
    Do you post just what you want, I saw some people giving dates, some giving details....does anyone post what they eat?

Does this thread happen every month?

You can jump in on any date and just count from the date you post and yes it is every month. Welcome to the group!
  • danifo0811
    Options
    August 24, 2012
    me: 16

binges
    Aug 1 mainly Oreos and home made bread. related to stress from crazy kids/lack of sleep due to kids and screwing up a job application deadline.

Aug 9 small binge. I could feel it all day. I finally gave in when I was cleaning up and heating supper for my husband at 9pm

Aug 10 ate a full pack of my daughter's cookies that I don't even like while writing my cover letters for 2 jobs

Aug 11 kids were nuts

Aug 12 kids were nuts

Aug 17, 18, 21 no idea. not a true binge but lots of over eating with little desire to follow my meal plan all day.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As you all can see I have been binging every other day this week. :grumble: So I am going to shoot for no more binges this month starting 8/24. Let's see if I can stay ahead the rest of the month. Tied today.

Me - 12
    The Binge - 12 (8/1, 8/2, 8/3, 8/4, 8/6, 8/8, 8/9, 8/14, 8/17, 8/19, 8/21, 8/23)
  • danifo0811
    Options
    August 25, 2012
    me: 17

binges

Aug 11 kids were nuts

Aug 12 kids were nuts

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As you all can see I have been binging every other day this week. :grumble: So I am going to shoot for no more binges this month starting 8/24. Let's see if I can stay ahead the rest of the month. Tied today.

Me - 13
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    August 2012

Diane : 23
    The Binge: 2
  • danifo0811
    Options
    August 26, 2012
    me: 18

binges

Aug 11 kids were nuts

Aug 12 kids were nuts