Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    F, August 31, 2012

beatrixia: 23
    binge: 8 (8/1, 8/3, 8/5, 8/9, 8/13, 8/22, 8/23, 8/24)

new month tomorrow :smile:
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me-22
    Binge-9

New month, new goals!! I would like ZERO binge days, but could happen since I upped my calories and have not restricted any foods from my diet. I can eat what I want :-)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    August 2012

Diane : 26
    The Binge: 5

Ready for Sept!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB TEAM!!!!:drinker:

I just want to thank you all for making this thread a very supportive thread. It has come a long way from when it was just me and Diane basically and then we sort of got the idea to keep it going. It started on an everyday post and escalated to this one. I think this is the 3rd month and now we have many regulars and the thread is a very supportive thread.

I think it is helping us all to be much more mindful of binges and it helps us have a place to vent, be accountable and get support!!

THANK YOU!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work and give yourselves a pat on the back because you all did great in August!! A summer month with so many triggers to binge but you all beat 'The Binge".:bigsmile:

I think everyone is ready for September, so here is the Link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/726007-september-challenge-me-vs-the-binge