10/1 start

1234568»

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    W7 is done. The second half wasn't bad, but the first half was quite a challenge. My push-ups are still weak and now we're lifting feet and knees and whatnot?! Maybe by day 90 I'll be a little better!
  • Wow I start workout 7 tomorrow and I am a tad bit scared lol but I'll manage to pull thru
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Did workout 9. .. thought it was waaay harder than 7. Wowzers.
  • I hope everyone is keeping up with their workouts! I honestly haven't been (shame shame) but I am determined to finish this program no matter what. I don't know about you guys but if you've come so far might as well just finish it right?
  • Celeigh12
    Did my very last #7 today. Man that one is hard on the shoulders!!! All the planks, crow pushups, one legged pushups, down dog pushups, and those W arm one legged things. My shoulders were on fire at the end. Tomorrow is my last #8, then one more Cardio 2 and it's on to Phase 3! I am kind of interested to remeasure at the end of phase 2 too.

And yes, Sarah, we need to follow it through to the end even if it takes a little longer than 90 days!
  • Celeigh12
    I finished Phase 2 so time for weight and measurements!

Weight: -7.6 pounds
    Waist: -2.25"
    Upper hip: -2.25
    Upper chest: -2
    Lower hip: -2
    Midriff: -1.5
    Bust: -1
    Upper arm: -.5
    Upper thigh: -.25
    Calf: -.25
    Mid thigh: no change
    Total for phase 2: -12 inches!

Total for phase 1 & 2 together: -7.8 pounds and -23.25 inches!

Onto phase 3...
  • katellanova
    Just about wrapping up week 10!
  • Keep it up ladies ! And oh wow katellanova you're almost done with the program. Keep it going
  • katellanova
    Thanks! Finished workout 10 today. I think it might be my favorite. On to week 11!
  • katellanova
    Workout 11 done. OMG
  • katellanova
    Doing workout 12 for the next to last time!!
  • Yay! Go you
  • katellanova
    Last time for workout 11.. :)