I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    It's so weird -- I always identified much more with the people who had a crush on a guy friend, he told me he wasn't interested, I didn't want to seem like a loser, so I stayed friends with him and listened to him talk on and on about his interests, secretly hating myself and thinking I obviously wasn't worth the time.

I decided a couple months ago I was sick of it. A few weeks ago I met a new guy, spent time with him for a couple weeks before telling him I was hitting on him, he told me he was hitting on me, and, well, let's just say that I had some pretty fantastic sex last night with my new boyfriend :smokin:

I think it's pretty obvious which situation is more satisfying...

NICE :drinker:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    It's so weird -- I always identified much more with the people who had a crush on a guy friend, he told me he wasn't interested, I didn't want to seem like a loser, so I stayed friends with him and listened to him talk on and on about his interests, secretly hating myself and thinking I obviously wasn't worth the time.

I decided a couple months ago I was sick of it. A few weeks ago I met a new guy, spent time with him for a couple weeks before telling him I was hitting on him, he told me he was hitting on me, and, well, let's just say that I had some pretty fantastic sex last night with my new boyfriend :smokin:

I am so proud of you!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Way to make it happen! You are AWESOME! *high five*
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Teach me your ways, oh master /bow

And Carl, I hate games, too! But feel free to hit me up for Monopoly sometime! :P
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I confess that I make a horrible boyfriend.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

doin it right
  • yoovie
    Options

i make a horrible horrible girlfriend, i imagine im the girl all the horror stories come from. But i imagine id be a much worse boyfriend.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

funny cuz I read your profile and thought...hmm this guy seems happy single and not in a rush for a LTR. lol

why makes u say ur a horrible bf?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

YAY!
    tumblr_lx1o72c5tA1qclshp.gif
    congrats!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Prove it! :wink:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

thats ok your pretty enough to just be someones toy lol
  • yoovie
    Options

LMFAO!!!! if a man said that to a girl in here he'd get his face ripped off!
  • jenbit
    Options

true but I've said it to men in real life lol ...... That what I normally call FWB or FB anyways ........and I wouldnt be one of the ladies ripping off his face eiher lol
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Actually, it has been said to a couple ladies and everyone came out unscathed.

Double standards are very interesting though :)
  • yoovie
    Options

true but I've said it to men in real life lol ...... That what I normally call FWB or FB anyways ........and I wouldnt be one of the ladies ripping off his face eiher lol

Oh i know you wouldnt be lol
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess Kenyan Branscomb of former Raiders glory is in my office right now and I have SUCH A BONER FOR HIM.

Edit: Just because I'm a chargers fan doesn't mean I can't appreciate a sexy man.
  • yoovie
    Options
    I confess, I believe this needs a permanent home in this group.

tumblr_mm8nu5eqmj1socmjgo1_500.png
  • jenbit
    Options
    I :heart: you some much right now Yoovie
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I've posted that several times and never got Jenbit love :<

LOVE ME BITTLES. LOVE MEEEEE!
  • jenbit
    Options
    I've posted that several times and never got Jenbit love :<

LOVE ME BITTLES. LOVE MEEEEE!

lol people in my office are looking at me strange right now cause I just busted out laughing

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

There ,there kits....
    BTW love how you threw my whole last name out there