I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I confess, Im only jealous when someone Im with allows other people to remain under the impression that they are available, whether it's acted upon or not. because it makes me feel like an imaginary friend.

I confess that I believe sexual infidelity is the smallest kind of infidelity. I believe that all people get frustrated, act out, make bad decisions on purpose, need to stretch their wings, get lonely, need reassurance, need validation, need a connection with someone else and to expect someone to never slip up or never explore what they might need is cruel.

I confess, I know that most of my views on life in general are completely non-traditional, but I've led a completely non-traditional life and learned a plethera of lessons that most people my age will never have the chance to experience.

I confess that, to me, infidelity is when you stop believing in each other and keep saying I love you, when you don't.

I confess that, I believe that love transcends petty mistakes and tantrums and will look to figure out the source of the problem together and fix what you can and then move forward together. Refusing to forgive the person that is holding your heart in their hands, when they are truly sorry, is the ultimate betrayal of trust.

Your other half should be able to talk to you about their mistakes without fear of being abandoned for being imperfect and human, and if they cant... then you are a bit too self-righteous to think you would never be in the same position.

THIS! 100% :drinker:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I have traveled around the sun 33 times today!

Happy birthday!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am excited to head out to the US Whitewater center tonight for their River Jam (every thursday). I am going with a friend that works there som things will be discounted. Going to do the zipline, and drink beer and listen to live music and the weather is perfect for it.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday!
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess every time I see your username my mind autocorrects to "this1bigdong"

I confess it should autocorrect to that!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I hate to be a grammar Nazi. Do you mean that you completed your 33rd trip around the sun today? If so, happy birthday.
    Or Do you mean that the day has been so hectic that you went around the sun 33 times in the last 24 hours? If so, you should sleep well when your shift ends.

Working graveyard, my brain doesn't always function correctly. :sad: As for everyone else, thank you for the bday wishes! :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess, self righteous superiority delivered in the form of Now Now kiddos I know you're trying, but you're all wrong and this is the right way to do it because I know best and I know exactly what is being asking for and it doesnt matter if anyone else is listening in and learning anything because im here to set you all correct - pisses me the **** off.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Cesar!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes it's just not worth it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes you blow my mind with your assumptions about people who dont do things the way you do them.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I am proud to be a Minnesotan as the MN house just voted to legalize same sex marriage, now on to the MN Senate.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I am proud to be a Minnesotan as the MN house just voted to legalize same sex marriage, now on to the MN Senate.

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH

LOVE IT.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I am getting a kitty. He is about 1 year old orange tabby. My friends husband says she can't keep him as they since they have too many (4). I am debating on the name and probably won't decided until I actually get him. Possible names: Kirby, Herbie(Hrbek), Harmon, Carew or Jacque. I am leaning toward Harmon.
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I confess I am getting a kitty. He is about 1 year old orange tabby. My friends husband says she can't keep him as they since they have too many (4). I am debating on the name and probably won't decided until I actually get him. Possible names: Kirby, Herbie(Hrbek), Harmon, Carew or Jacque. I am leaning toward Harmon.

definitely Kirby or Carew
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

definitely Kirby or Carew

Nother vote for Kirby lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I like Harmon, because then you could scream "HAM" at him every now and then and that amuses me.

But I like Kirby too :3
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I want pics of the new kitty!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I want pics of the new kitty!

null_zps9988aaa5.jpg
  • TheKitsune6