I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I live in a super shizzy city.
    There are No men here.
    Have no respect for themselves or health and fitness.
    They want to be chased or they want to plow u w/in the 1st date.
    Its very Very sad.
    I have been single for years.
    I thought that working out would introduce me to several groups of men.
    That being, The Eager, The Determined, The Focused, Centered, Extreme, or even the "Just here for the Muscles" guys
    Pfffffffffffffffffft..No such luck,
    I don't want someone that's extreme.
    I just want to meet someone Im compatible with.
    Life is kind of boring not dating, and w/dating its stressful..Thers no in between.
    I aint the type of girl that's easy, and I have a huge honest heart. So dating has not been easy.
    Anyway..I had a lot on my mind so I thought it be safe to post here.
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Or they are so entirely and completely narcissistic that they absolutely need a tiny version of their own face running around them.

I do live in one of the most ambitious global metropolises (metropoli?) on this spinning rock. At least Im not alone in my lifestyle here like I was in the swamp.
  • yoovie
    Options
    If you look really hard for the man of your dreams, you wont find him :( You gotta just find the you of your dreams and have faith that good things will follow.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Life is kind of boring not dating, and w/dating its stressful..Thers no in between.

Speak for yourself. There's a lot of people that are perfectly content being single, taking things one day at a time and going with the flow.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I probably reinjured my ankle providing emergency car to someone involved in a car accident......ugh
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself. There's a lot of people that are perfectly content being single, taking things one day at a time and going with the flow.

Agreed. If "life is kind of boring", I don't think having a man will solve that. Find what makes you happy. Dating is only stressful when you are over thinking it. Let it happen. :flowerforyou:
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I confess i'm finding it really hard to balance having a healthy lifestyle and dating. Especially since the new guy I'm seeing loves to eat out. I think we have came to a compromise though. We are going to eat out only once a week and the other 2 days each of us will cook for each other.

He is taking me to Austin for memorial weekend. I can't wait! Is it sad that i'm already thinking about what to pack?

NOOOOOOOOOOO that's next week!!!! you better be fantasizing by now!!!!

Oh I am! Feels so far away though. :-P
  • yoovie
    Options
    I confess that I probably reinjured my ankle providing emergency car to someone involved in a car accident......ugh

Wreck-It+Ralph+Hero+Medal.jpg
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

My life is the furtherst thing from boring and I haven't been on a date in a couple months. I am pretty much too busy having fun to worry about dating. If something happens it happens but if it doesn't tomorrow is another day.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Good job Jen.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    The most attractive man is at the gym right now. Tall, long hair pulled back into a man bun thing. He looks like Marcus from Something Borrowed for a visual.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Good job Jen.

Awww I feel loved ....... :blushing:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Good job Jen.

Awww I feel loved ....... :blushing:

Probably the best way to injure yourself. Good job, hero!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    a man bun thing

Christine, I don't even know what to say.... man and bun in the same sentence makes me LOL!!!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    a man bun thing
    Christine, I don't even know what to say.... man and bun in the same sentence makes me LOL!!!
    Is there a hidden meaning to "bun"? :huh:
    Otherwise, I'm offended!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess in the next two weeks I have so much going on that I might need to try and take a day for myself.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess in the next two weeks I have so much going on that I might need to try and take a day for myself.

this will be awesome if I could do the same haha.

I confess I went to dinner for my friends bday last night and lets just say I have a lot of working out to make up for today.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    a man bun thing

Hahahahaha I have no other way to describe it!
  • yoovie
    Options
    celebrity%2Bponytail%2Bheath%2Bledger.jpg

^ ?
  • yoovie
    Options
    I confess... Im the most sexually satisfied woman on this spinning rock in space today. In fact, I believe I do have DOMS.