I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm staying home from work today to baby my ankle and maybe pack something

I also confess theres nothing funnier then have a guy friend kick you in the @$$ and say wow your butt is really firm lol

I confess that I love the lip color you have in your profile picture.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm staying home from work today to baby my ankle and maybe pack something

I also confess theres nothing funnier then have a guy friend kick you in the @$$ and say wow your butt is really firm lol

I confess that I love the lip color you have in your profile picture.

Avon baby lol..... BTW I'm on vicodin sooooo no one is allowed to be offended by anything I say today lol.......

I confess I have a small issue with lipstick I own about 30 different lipsticks all in various shades of red :blushing:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I just had my first crossdresser message me on POF. His pictures are of him in a maid outfit.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I just had my first crossdresser message me on POF. His pictures are of him in a maid outfit.

HOT!!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

we need a link to see this guy :wink:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Sorry Jen....I think I have a target on me that says "send flowers". I'm definitely not complaining, but before this, I've had 3 guys send flowers after me telling them we shouldn't date anymore. I'm ashamed to admit that I regifted one of the bouquets.... There was a woman at work going through a hard time, so I left them on her desk. She had no idea who they were from and loved it. That made me feel better.

I still have no idea who sent the current ones.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

HOT!!!

Yeah, can he come do my cleaning?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

HOT!!!

Yeah, can he come do my cleaning?

Hahaha! Ditto!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I hate when I forget one main ingredient when I am going to bake something. I forgot the peanut butter cups for these brownies I was going to make for a party tonight. Guess they will have to suffer with store bought ones and I will make the brownies for the party on Saturday.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess i now have a craving that only peanut butter cup brownies will satisfy.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    i confess i now have a craving that only peanut butter cup brownies will satisfy.

They are actually brownies topped with peanuts, marshmellows, and peanut butter cups, topped with rice crispies with peanut butter and chocolate.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess someone posted about nachos in another thread now I want nachos for breakfast haha.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Now I want nachos
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I have 2 dates this weekend with 2 different guys... One is date 1 and the other is date #3 ....Kinda excited for date #3 cause were gonna do dinner and star trek and I'm totally gonna nerd out lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    I confess I just came across this and know that the girls in here love him so i had to bring him home to yall

tumblr_mmuv0xHQr01rmmysao1_500.jpg
  • yoovie
    Options
    so im gonna have nachos tonight and then that peanut butter death chocolate business that she just put out there in the universe.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    so im gonna have nachos tonight and then that peanut butter death chocolate business that she just put out there in the universe.

Pinterest is evil with the recipes I find.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I just came back from lunch, but now I want nachos and those monster brownies. :)
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I just came back from lunch, but now I want nachos and those monster brownies. :)

I confess I just got back from lunch. it was a Chinese buffet. usually i'm really bad with these but I think I did better than I have in the past. didn't go back for seconds, stuck to one serving of carbs 1 veggie (fiber) and lots of protein. hopefully I didn't do too much damage. either way i'm working out tonight :)
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I have 2 dates this weekend with 2 different guys... One is date 1 and the other is date #3 ....Kinda excited for date #3 cause were gonna do dinner and star trek and I'm totally gonna nerd out lol

good luck with those 2 dates hot stuff ;)