I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Good luck with interview, and try to relax with "girlie " stuff :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am anticipating a possible interview with my dream company. I want to make the best impression possible so I will be buying new interview clothes and shoes, new make up, getting manicure and hair trimmed and stuff like that.

All at once... It's gonna cost me a pretty penny, but this job would be very worth it.

Good luck!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Today, someone thought I was my sister's mom.

I'm having a real Monica in Friends moment....
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Last night my son was snacking on a Bacon, Ranch, Swiss, Fried Chicken Sandwhich and fries. He got up and I dove in. Took a monster bite and followed it up with four fries.

I don't think I've ever chewed so slow.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Last night my son was snacking on a Bacon, Ranch, Swiss, Fried Chicken Sandwhich and fries. He got up and I dove in. Took a monster bite and followed it up with four fries.

Was it worth it?
  • SVCat
    Options

Was it worth it?

Oh without a doubt it was! There not a single thing I would rather have had in my mouth.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Was it worth it?

Oh without a doubt it was! There not a single thing I would rather have had in my mouth.

Really? Nothing else? :noway:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Was it worth it?

Well.... maybe more bacon.
  • SVCat
    Options

Was it worth it?

Well.... maybe more bacon.

Well...it could have been better had it been served with a side of boobs. Then it would have been better.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Well...it could have been better had it been served with a side of boobs. Then it would have been better.

Two birds. One stone.

BACON-BRA-pic-1_t658.jpg?ff95ca2b4c25d2d6ff3bfb257febf11d604414e5
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    you know what they say, everything's better with bacon on it.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    you know what they say, everything's better with bacon on it.

Yes it is.

baconlubeweb.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0
  • JanieJack
    Options
    What an awesome wedding gift that would be!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    What an awesome wedding gift that would be!!

I'll keep that in mind :laugh:
  • JanieJack
    Options
    Oh my goodnesss! This was for real! I thought it was a joke, Kit!

http://www.baconlube.com/
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I confess that I just took my two little monsters out on a date to the bookstore and dinner. And, it was by far the best date I've had with anyone in a long, long time. They are pretty awesome. :)

Awwww! That's awesome!!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    Outside of MFP in real life, very few people know about my starting weight or how much I have lost. I rarely talk about it to strangers offline. Except for 2 of my friends that go to the gym, no one else there knows. I don't talk about it.

The biggest reason is the attention. I don't like being the center of attention.

Cesar, double triple times what everyone else has said. You've done an amazing job, and it's time to start getting used to being the center of attention. Not saying you have to broadcast your success, but I hope that the world will open up for you (as it did for me) when you can hold your head up high and enjoy the compliments, attention, admiration of others.

You earned it! And we're all so proud of you!!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I confess that I just spent a long time catching up on what I've been missing... and when I saw the posts at 498 I was very tempted to find more things to say just so I could roll it over. But I shall leave that honor for someone else. :laugh: Good night!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess, I checked my e-mail and found out badges for San Diego Comic Con 2013 are going on sale Feb 16th @ 9am PST
    DC_batman_squee.jpeg
    ......the same day as final day of the weigh in challenge which also takes place @ 9am PST
    vader.jpg
    I could tell my female team mates it's TTOY (That Time of the Year) for me. They'll understand if I miss the final weight challenge day, right? >.> For those scratching their heads, confused. The sale occurs only online, it's very popular, and the number of tickets they sell, sell out within 1 hour. There's no way I'd be able to make the weigh-in, get home, and buy badges in time.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Outside of MFP in real life, very few people know about my starting weight or how much I have lost. I rarely talk about it to strangers offline. Except for 2 of my friends that go to the gym, no one else there knows. I don't talk about it.

The biggest reason is the attention. I don't like being the center of attention.

Cesar, double triple times what everyone else has said. You've done an amazing job, and it's time to start getting used to being the center of attention. Not saying you have to broadcast your success, but I hope that the world will open up for you (as it did for me) when you can hold your head up high and enjoy the compliments, attention, admiration of others.

You earned it! And we're all so proud of you!!

Thanks! I don't talk about it much outside of MFP and I think one of the reasons is because to me, it feels like I'm bragging. "Look at me!!" etc etc.

*crap, I just rolled this, again. XD