I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I confess that it is kind of amazing that this bit has gotten this far.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    There's a point where you are allowed to brag a bit about what's you've accomplished. I spent most of yesterday asking people at work what they thought about my dinky scarf - and that's nothing compared to what you've done. I think if the subject comes up and you tell the truth that's not bragging anyway :)

I can help with CC tickets. I'm sure I could recruit a few people too :happy:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that a guy my friend tried to hook me up with before Is messaging me through FB...This is the guy who wanted me to come to his house for a first meeting lol. huh noway .. Ya'lll need to read this

11:19am
    K G

Hello

12:13pm
    Jen Bittles

Hi

12:14pm
    K G

What are you doing

Jen Bittles

Drinkin Coffee lol

K G

Im laying in bed

You look sexy

12:15pm
    Jen Bittles

Oh don't you remember who I am lol

12:16pm
    K G

Ya

Send sexy pic's

Im bored lol

12:17pm
    Jen Bittles

Yeah so not gonna happen lol...But nice try

12:17pm
    K G

Im in mood

12:20pm
    Jen Bittles

Well that nice but it doesn't mean you get pics
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I'm in a strange mood again.

Jen, is your last name Bittles for realsies? Because if so that is super. awesome.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    There's a point where you are allowed to brag a bit about what's you've accomplished. I spent most of yesterday asking people at work what they thought about my dinky scarf - and that's nothing compared to what you've done. I think if the subject comes up and you tell the truth that's not bragging anyway :)

Scarf? Did you make it yourself? I wanna see! I talked with my teammates about possibly missing the final weigh in on Feb 16th and they "squeed" with fan girl delight when I mentioned why. Also, I confess I lost another 2 lbs. Everyone on my team lost between 2- 5 lbs. Our team is in 4th place overall as well.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm in a strange mood again.

Jen, is your last name Bittles for realsies? Because if so that is super. awesome.

Yup lol Bittles.... We were called Skittles all through out school :glasses: I love my last name
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i confess that its been a LONG time since having sexytime and I need to get laid already lol.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Scarf? Did you make it yourself? I wanna see! I talked with my teammates about possibly missing the final weigh in on Feb 16th and they "squeed" with fan girl delight when I mentioned why. Also, I confess I lost another 2 lbs. Everyone on my team lost between 2- 5 lbs. Our team is in 4th place overall as well.

I did make it myself :3 Congrats on the loss too!

Awesome, I'll still help out. The more people in on it the better. I need to for another friend as well anyway :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess last night my drunk roommate tried to show Rufio his little mouse, Rose. I guess Rufio thought she was a treat because he snatched her up and tried to trot away to eat her.

I haven't screamed like that in a minute. Poor little Rose was covered in dog slobber but fortunately unharmed.
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When someone congratulates me on my weight loss I feel both proud and embarrassed. Embarrassed because I had let myself get so big. Proud because I'm sticking with it. :blushing:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I confess Sunday mornings in bed would be significantly more fun if not alone!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess to give an update on why I haven't been on. My mom did pass away from pancratic cancer on 2/2 very early in the morning. Currently the family is doing good. The hospital said that they barely ever see two sides of the family come together as well as ours has. We have been going through pictures and talking about good times.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess to give an update on why I haven't been on. My mom did pass away from pancratic cancer on 2/2 very early in the morning. Currently the family is doing good. The hospital said that they barely ever see two sides of the family come together as well as ours has. We have been going through pictures and talking about good times.

Ruth, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing but glad to hear she is no longer suffering. It is wonderful that your family is able to come together right now. My thoughts are you and your family. :flowerforyou:
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I confess I have sent messages to two guys on OKCupid and I am scared! Lol! :D Oh I also confess that online dating creeps me out so heaven only knows why I created a profile and messaged people.... momentary bravery or.... momentary stupidity! Thinking the latter! :D
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just registered for a D&D meetup... *giggles* :blushing: I hope I will not chicken out at the last minute.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just registered for a D&D meetup... *giggles* :blushing: I hope I will not chicken out at the last minute.

Dungeons and Dragons?
  • flimflamfloz
    Options
    Dungeons and Dragons?
    Yes. On a side note, there are apparently 3-4 women going to the meetup! Not bad.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options

I'm really sorry.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Dungeons and Dragons?
    Yes. On a side note, there are apparently 3-4 women going to the meetup! Not bad.

Hell yeah! What version are you playing?
  • flimflamfloz
    Options
    Dungeons and Dragons?
    Hell yeah! What version are you playing?
    It's going to be mainly the 4th edition I think. Although there will be 4-5 different groups playing and one group will play on 3.5 (and also there will be a group playing with the "Dark Sun" setting). I wish there was a group with the "planes" setting.