What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• rhoades716
    Options
    I did Cardio Recovery last night. Work has been pretty busy over here, so I was glad I was able to let loose for a bit. Sorry I haven't posted as much as I have been, just really busy.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    week 2 day 5 -Cardio Power and Resistance, felt great. I have started to see an improvement in not only my stamina but also my strength and coordination.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Completed week 2 day 6 of Insanity-Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs I felt like I could have done better in pure cardio but not giving up... 1st time doing cardio abs it was quick and intense I really felt the burn in my stomach plan to do better nxt time !!! I'm soo proud of myself for completing 2 weeks of insanity ready for my fit test on Monday . Happy for my REST DAY 2MORROW YAAAY
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Finished week 1! So glad for a rest day tomorrow. I need it after today's workout. :)
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Finished week 1 today !! :happy:
  • careycm616
    Options
    Took the weekend off from Insanity, but did run yesterday and walked the mall today.
    Starting week 4 tomorrow!
  • stupxdgxrl
    Options
    Did week 2 Day 8 Cardio Power and Resistance.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I did Max Cardio conditioning and max recovery today.

My thighs are burning just sitting and typing this.... but it was good!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Finished week 2 yesterday. Whoever though doing the Abs workout on the Pure Cardio workout day was smart, I hate you! LOL, enjoyed the burn LOL

Thankfully it is my rest day today!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Did Speed & Agility today, because I couldn't exercise yesterday ... life and all that jazz.So, I think that I'll do strength tonight so that i'm up to date from tomorrow. I think my goal from now on is to perform better in every video, since the last time I did that particular exercise.
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Did week 2 Day 8 Cardio Power and Resistance.

Same workout here!
  • Imaan2012
    Options

Thankfully it is my rest day today!

Enjoy!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    today was fit test number 2!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Day 22- Pure Cardio and Abs today.
    Not a huge fan of the cardio abs, may just switch to P90X Ab Ripper on Cardio Ab days, but only one more to go, then switching up the routine, finally.
    Sweat like crazy today, but could do finally do the power kicks without doing mini-hops between.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Finished Strength today. I'm really chuffed, because I've definitely improved since the last time. I managed to keep up more, as well as to do the last few exercises that I couldn't before.Looking forward to Game Day on Friday !
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Finished Strength today. I'm really chuffed, because I've definitely improved since the last time. I managed to keep up more, as well as to do the last few exercises that I couldn't before.Looking forward to Game Day on Friday !

you did 2 workouts of Asylum today???

Wow, I'm impressed. Very good.
  • stupxdgxrl
    Options
    Did Pure Cardio today!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Today was Plyometric cardio circut!

Really pushed myself today, still can't make it through a whole workout LOL

Loving this workout program though!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Pure Cardio today. Looking forward to Plyo tomorrow : - )
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Plyometric cardio circut! I made it all the way through the first three sets of the first circut.....pretty proud. Still struggling to make it all the way through the second circut