Options

Replies

• stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    today is... REST DAY! whoop whoop
  • emily_bird
    Options
    11# Game Day ! That' is the MOST fun that I have ever had working out. If you know anyone who likes sports or have kids who like sports - get them to do this ! I also did Relief because I skipped yesterday since I wasn't feeling , which was the right decision for me.I also wanted more a stretch.

I don't mean this in an arrogant or prideful way, but I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and I can FEEL my body getting stronger.Now, when I poke my stomach, I 'm a lot harder and a can feel a wall of muscle building (don't worry - LOTS of renovation still needed) . I could barely do push ups before and now I'm doing some nearly every day. I managed to do a pushup jack for the first time today and a lateral push up. It's silly things and I know that I'm still on the bottom of the totem pole;but, I'm ON the pole no and I can and WILL work myself up . Not too shabby for 11 official workouts .

Happy weekend !
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    11# Game Day ! That' is the MOST fun that I have ever had working out. If you know anyone who likes sports or have kids who like sports - get them to do this ! I also did Relief because I skipped yesterday since I wasn't feeling , which was the right decision for me.I also wanted more a stretch.

I don't mean this in an arrogant or prideful way, but I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and I can FEEL my body getting stronger.Now, when I poke my stomach, I 'm a lot harder and a can feel a wall of muscle building (don't worry - LOTS of renovation still needed) . I could barely do push ups before and now I'm doing some nearly every day. I managed to do a pushup jack for the first time today and a lateral push up. It's silly things and I know that I'm still on the bottom of the totem pole;but, I'm ON the pole no and I can and WILL work myself up . Not too shabby for 11 official workouts .

Happy weekend !

You got my smiling here! I can already imagine the fun you must have had! In my last round of Insanity the most fun I had was during the Max Interval Sports training. I thought they were tough but lots of fun!

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD, Asylum is no joke. You will get stronger and extend your limits! This is soooo motivating for me.
    Thanks for sharing! And keep going!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Was not able to do the workout in the morning as usual, got frustrated over it but managed to
    do it late afternoon. Now looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Today was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Was not able to do the workout in the morning as usual, got frustrated over it but managed to
    do it late afternoon. Now looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow!

Awesome ! Good for you for not giving up and doing it this afternoon. Enjoy your rest tomorrow.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Completed Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs yesterday. Things are getting easier to do, but I still have a long way to where I want to be.
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Completed Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs yesterday. Things are getting easier to do, but I still have a long way to where I want to be.

And every step is a step closer to your goal! Great job. Keep it up!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Completed week 3 yesterday !! Today is my rest day week 3 was very hard for me didn't get good calorie burns like I did last week I just didn't have the energy this week I guess I have been doing overtime at my job ! Hoping to to kick back in gear for week 4 2morrow !!!!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Completed week 3 yesterday !! Today is my rest day week 3 was very hard for me didn't get good calorie burns like I did last week I just didn't have the energy this week I guess I have been doing overtime at my job ! Hoping to to kick back in gear for week 4 2morrow !!!!

Good luck in week 4!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Just started the recovery week, Day 29. I thought it was going to be really easy in the beginning, but then if you focus on tightening your core and making your form better, you do end up sweating. It really helps to show you which workouts you need to improve on. Mine are the walking planks and the alternating kicks.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    today was the start of week 4 - Pure Cardio and Cardio abs and I killed it! =)
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Just started the recovery week, Day 29. I thought it was going to be really easy in the beginning, but then if you focus on tightening your core and making your form better, you do end up sweating. It really helps to show you which workouts you need to improve on. Mine are the walking planks and the alternating kicks.

Ditto ! The better my form, the better results and the more that I feel the workout.

Well done on your workouts everyone!

Got back on the horse today! The last two days were …..stressful I only got 3-4 hours sleeps last night, so I didn't do as well as before.However, I got through it and finished the video. Oh, today was Back To Core.
  • careycm616
    Options
    Day 30 today, felt much better than yesterday doing the cardio balance and core!
  • gamagem
    gamagem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Last night was Max Interval Circuit. I felt like I did better then I did the first couple of times. Only 11 more workouts to go till I complete the whole 90 days. Hubby and I think we will do another round, possibly another 2 rounds to get the build and lose the body fat.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Finished Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs today. I am getting farther and farther into the videos without having to take a break and it feels good to see one of the cast drop out before I do.

I try and not look at the bar at the bottom of the screen that shows the time, but I really hate it when Shaun T yells out 30 seconds and I feel like I have been doing the exercise for 2 minutes already LOL
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs, yesterday I did Plyo...

...looking forward to Cardio Recovery tomorrow!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Today was Strength which is one of my favourite workouts. The better your form and sheeesh.....the better and more tiring the workout. I'm at the stage in Asylum, where it's basically every days is Relief and then in the final week you just go for it.
  • Vyshness8699
    Options
    Today I'm did Week 4 Day 2 - Cardio Power and Resistance this might be my fav one lol .... Even thou I burned only 365 cal I saw so much improvement in my push-ups made it through 2 sets of push-ups and that's HUGE FOR ME !!!!! I'm getting stronger yaay
  • Vyshness8699
    Options
    Finished Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs today. I am getting farther and farther into the videos without having to take a break and it feels good to see one of the cast drop out before I do.

I try and not look at the bar at the bottom of the screen that shows the time, but I really hate it when Shaun T yells out 30 seconds and I feel like I have been doing the exercise for 2 minutes already LOL

YES!!! I hate when he says just 30 sec you can do it I'm tired already lol
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Day 3 with my work group so we should be doing cardio recovery. I'm not sure if anyone here is going to do it with me today or not. I might have to do it on my own.