What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Started recovery week yesterday i love it not all that craziness in it except those shoulder exercises ugh at the end... My body needed the break... DEATHLY SCARED OF MONTH TWO

^^^ This right here! We can do it Vyshness!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Did day 2 of month 2.....yeah... it's intense. but don't worry! It's a lot of strength, so you can only get better! We'll see how max cardio goes tomorrow
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2--Plyo Cardio. Whew! Did well. Talked myself through the level 1 drills. I am only doing one or two pushups per drill and then the steps, and I am only getting in 1 drill for every three that they do. But I'm doing my best. Ski down abs and in and out abs suck. :) Worked hard.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Started recovery week yesterday i love it not all that craziness in it except those shoulder exercises ugh at the end... My body needed the break... DEATHLY SCARED OF MONTH TWO

I started recovery week yesterday as well. Those shoulder burns were no joke! That was a terrible 3 1/2 minutes!
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Recovery still however my body has reached a point of exhaustion. Anyone else feeling that?
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Recovery still however my body has reached a point of exhaustion. Anyone else feeling that?

Yes, but we discussed that already this morning =)
  • brihodges
    brihodges Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started my first day of my recovery week. I can't get over the fact that I'm a month in! Every time I've started before, I always quit around week 3. Today's workout wasn't too bad, but those Shoulder Burners, yikes! After pushing myself so much with all the other workouts, I almost felt like I was "doggin it" for this one.
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i did Plyo and today Cardio Recovery. With Pure Cardio tomorrow and Ply the day after, I will be finished with month 1. On to the shoulder burns!!!
  • careycm616
    Options
    Did Max Recovery, Day 39 today. Almost done with week 1 of month 2. Max cardio isn't too bad, they give you a good break in between. It's only going to make you stronger!
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Cardio recovery yesterday (week 2)
    I still find i shake a lot when doing some of the stretches- did anyone else find that and has it improved?
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Omg today is the day day 1 of month 2 AAAAAAhhh i can't believe it!! hoping to see more improvements on the my fit test :smile:
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Omg today is the day day 1 of month 2 AAAAAAhhh i can't believe it!! hoping to see more improvements on the my fit test :smile:

You go for it, girl! DIGG DEEPER! :wink:
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am on Recovery week right now..day 32? and after 2 days of doing the Core Balance video, woke up crippled. I blame the burners, though it might also have been Insanity + Soccer + Snowboarding, either way, recovery week for me, has turned into laying on couch to let my knees mend. I am a mess, hopefully will be back to normal for month 2. :cry:

Hope everyone is working hard! :happy:
  • Vyshness8699
    Options
    It's my REST DAY!!!!! I completed my first week of month 2 !!!! It was pure bananas !!! It feels like starting month 1 again !!! I can't even do oblique push-ups , side push -ups - WHAT???? Side suicide jumps -haha Shaun T went insane in month 2
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was fittest and Max Interval ciruit. I gave more during the fittest than the workout but glad I've survived it, lol...
  • Vyshness8699
    Options
    Today was week 7 day 1 Max Cardio Conditioning - hate this one but I dug deep
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Did Max Interval Plyo. I just feel comfort that the people in the workout are also struggeling so much...makes me feel like it's not so strange that I am struggeling too...

And who came with the idea of doing a set of Power Jumps when you are already out of breath?! Man...
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was week 7 day 1 Max Cardio Conditioning - hate this one but I dug deep

Good job!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Plyo Cardio Circuit today after the hols.

*dying* lol feels so good
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Plyo Cardio Circuit today after the hols.

*dying* lol feels so good

Good for you! Great job!