What workout did you do today?

Options

Replies

• Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today was Cardio Recovery. Needed it!

Everybody here is really doing a great job. Seeing improvements and so on...
    Definitly Insane, lol...

I do miss Kotersmom on the group...come on, let's go! Don't stop. Once you've completed Insanity you'll be so happy.

I actually got emotional when I finished my 1st round, hahaha...yeah I know..
  • emily_bird
    Options

Definitly Insane, lol...

I do miss Kotersmom on the group...come on, let's go! Don't stop. Once you've completed Insanity you'll be so happy.

Feel free to be emotional ! It's a major achievement that took determination & discipline.You've decided to take the steps to make you a healthier, happier person with a more able body - and you've done it despite not having a lot of time. You're an inspiration for the rest of us. I'm proud of you!

Well done on your workouts everyone! Just think that every time we do a workout,we're getting closer and closer to our goals.Sometimes it seems hard, but you're a lot closer than you were a week ago.

Today was Relief.

It seems like in Asylum, that from the 2 or 3rd week onwards, it's mainly 3 days that you work out, with Relief on the 4th day.In the last week, you go for it and there are 5 or 7 workouts in a row.
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Today was Cardio recovery...only two more days and I am finished month one. I'm so scared and yet excited for month two....but also really ready for recovery week
  • Imaan2012
    Options

Definitly Insane, lol...

Feel free to be emotional ! It's a major achievement that took determination & discipline.You've decided to take the steps to make you a healthier, happier person with a more able body - and you've done it despite not having a lot of time. You're an inspiration for the rest of us. I'm proud of you!

Well done on your workouts everyone! Just think that every time we do a workout,we're getting closer and closer to our goals.Sometimes it seems hard, but you're a lot closer than you were a week ago.

Today was Relief.

It seems like in Asylum, that from the 2 or 3rd week onwards, it's mainly 3 days that you work out, with Relief on the 4th day.In the last week, you go for it and there are 5 or 7 workouts in a row.

Ahhh thanks!

So the last week you have to put your skills to the test, right? When I look at the video's of the Asylum I reallllly want to just jump in. Can only imagine how you must feel once you've completed.
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was Cardio recovery...only two more days and I am finished month one. I'm so scared and yet excited for month two....but also really ready for recovery week

I had the same feeling when I finished the 1st month.

I think I liked to workouts more in month 2 though, I found them more fun actually. Hard yes, but fun.

And when I allmost finished month 2, I started thinking about doing another round. Thinking the 1st month was a piece of cake because I'd finished the 2nd month.
    Luckely I saw an interview with Shaun T where he said that some people think that but that they will think otherwise when they restart. Boy, he was right...I still kicked my butt...hard! lol...
  • emily_bird
    Options

Definitly Insane, lol...

Today was Relief.

Ahhh thanks!

So the last week you have to put your skills to the test, right? When I look at the video's of the Asylum I reallllly want to just jump in. Can only imagine how you must feel once you've completed.
    It's a lot of fun. Asylum 2 looks awesome!

This is the schedule until I finish:
    1 Speed & Agility , 2 Vertical Plyo (vp), 3 strength, 4 relief, 5 Game Day & Overtime, 6 VP, 7 Back to Core (btc), 8 Rest, Speed & agility, 10 strength, 11 Game Day & Overtime, 12 VP, 13 BTC,14 Relief , 15 Speed & Agility , 16 Fit test. I'm skipping the fit test because I can't them properly (lack of equipment), plus, I've done extra sessions of relief.The rest day I'm adding to my TOM time,so I might be out 2 more days or so.
  • careycm616
    Options
    Finished up Day 32, kept up with everything, which made me happy. The hip flexor exercises are tough but managed to stick it out through the leg extension and pulses. Ready to start Month 2!
  • smileyyogini
    Options
    Today was Day 2 for me. Plyo Cardio. Not comfortable at all. I wanted to stop and collapsed several times but only for a few seconds at a time. :) Tomorrows DVD is in the machine ready to go in the morning! I woke up really sore this morning from the fit test yesterday. But I had some Advil and moved thru it.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Today was Speed & Agility and probably my "lowest morale performance". Halfway through I looked at the calendar to see how many of these I had left for the month lol I think what it is, is that it's my least favourite of the videos because I have to be careful not to slip on the floor for a lot of the video. I'll make it up tomorrow, because it's VP, of which I have a "let loose the dogs war" relationship with. The plus side, poor performance or not, I have definitely improved, because before, when I hit the halfway spot, I felt one with the puddle of sweat on the floor.Now I can always finish it ! Whoopeee!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Last day of week 2 for me. Man, that Cardio Abs is no joke--my first time doing it. Holy cow.

Gonna do my fit test tomorrow and then rest on Sunday. Whew!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    today was the start of week 4 - Pure Cardio and Cardio abs and I killed it! =)

Just did Cardio Abs for the first time. If you killed it, you are my hero! :)
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    Today was Plyo, yesterday Cardio Power and Resistance...tomorrow Rest.
    Recharging the battery for another Insane week! Just love it!
  • smileyyogini
    Options
    Cardio Power last night (monitor said I burned 700 calories beyond my regular 100ish per hour that I burn naturally...300 by the time the "warm up" was complete LOL)...today is Cardio recovery.

Its day 4...Im hurting pretty badly. Its mostly my hamstrings and my back when I twist. Not like a "hurt" back...but the muscles of my core from middle back down and then it spreads around my obliques. Wild stuff. I just pop an Advil half an hour before I workout and all is well.

Melody
  • brihodges
    brihodges Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 4, Day 3 - Plyo. I will admit....I hate the last circuit, especially In Out Abs! Definitely looking forward to a recovery day tomorrow :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Today is my REST DAY!!!!! I can't believe I stuck through it and made it through month 1 .... I'm not perfect with everything but I see improvement and slight changes in my body ...can't wait to see results for month 2
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Had to take yesterday off, I just felt kinda blah and knew I wouldn't really get a good workout. So today did yesterdays workout which was Pure Cardio, I really hated that workout but then I realized the cardio part is just a couple minutes longer then the warm up. That really helped get my mind wrapped around it. One more workout and then onto recovery week!
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Been a little MIA lately with the x mas season coming up.
    Today was day 22, Pure Cardo & Cardio Abs, start of week 4. I'm slowly enjoying this.

Looks like everyone is doing great !! :)
  • careycm616
    Options
    Did the start of month two, Day 36 today and I felt exactly like I did when I started! My only hope is that I end month 2 the way I ended month 1, confident and able to complete the entire workout. We'll see how tomorrow goes, it'll be my first time not working out with my workout buddy :(
    I had to modify the floor leg kicks to do them without hopping, as well as the squat jabs. For all you still on month 1, it's a rough wake-up, but we'll all get through it!
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did the start of month two, Day 36 today and I felt exactly like I did when I started! My only hope is that I end month 2 the way I ended month 1, confident and able to complete the entire workout. We'll see how tomorrow goes, it'll be my first time not working out with my workout buddy :(
    I had to modify the floor leg kicks to do them without hopping, as well as the squat jabs. For all you still on month 1, it's a rough wake-up, but we'll all get through it!

OMG you are making me scared....I'm on recovery week and start Month two next week.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Started recovery week yesterday i love it not all that craziness in it except those shoulder exercises ugh at the end... My body needed the break... DEATHLY SCARED OF MONTH TWO